How does such a small state, win so many championships?

How does such a small state, win so many championships?

Superior WASP genetics.

We're also number one in education, life expectancy, etc. Better than even the elite Euro ministates.

It's pretty great.

they're wicked good

Fuck the haters. I've been rooting for the Pats since day one. Only reason to be proud of this liberal shithole nowadays.

Money

Yea no, those are all stragglers, all of the teams focus on Boston and MA, which has two of the biggest cities Boston and Worcester and springfield is the 4th.

I'm a Cali Patriots fan

The fuck does Mass or Boston have to do with the Patriots?

nice try

>implying Massachusetts is white

Imagine tripfagging in a thread like this just lol

Watch hard knocks and you’ll get a good idea of how terrible other teams are. Management has no idea what they’re doing.

>I'm a Cali Patriots fan
Hehaw poor people counties shouldnt be allowed to call themselves Californians

I live in LA.

those hot jack boys dont know the power cold resist living in new england provides

>VT
Ski resort
>NH
Shopping mall
>Maine and Rhode Island
Methadone clinics
>CT
New York

>Connecticunt

Kind of funny how the liberal blue NE states are superior in everything.

While the backwards red SE states are dead last in practically every category that matters, including professional sports (if they have a team).

Really rattles the brain cells.

I really wish California just didn't exist.

>tripfag
>> namefag
babies first day on sp?

Our governments fucking suck, why would we vote blue and make them bigger?

NO ONE CARES WHO YOU ARE FAGGOT

mfw New England Revolution

mfw Boston Uprising

delete

>implying Boston is Protestant
You dun goof'd

By not being rainbow-y gay, for openers.
Plus, Cash-Clout-Clever Acquisition Strategems?
Do the easy math room temp IQ bro...

>all of CT
kek

you should fix your picture to high class whore that looks like your opponents daughter

this

wtf but Sup Forums told me blue states are shitholes....

New England, as a whole, is the safest, wealthiest, most intelligent (going by public school test scores) and least obese part of the country. It's also home to most of the country's top universities. So it's a natural magnet for rich people. I can't say for sure if this is the reason, but if you look at all the big sports markets in America, New England is probably the best place to settle down and raise a family. This helps attract free agents in the middle of their careers who are looking for stability and a place to raise their kids, as well as coaches who already have kids.

TL;DR: It's a nice, safe place to live and that goes a long way

Don't listen to this guy. We're shit.

Fuck off, don't come here.