Is it naive to believe the Patriots don't currently cheat when they have a proven history of systematically cheating...

Is it naive to believe the Patriots don't currently cheat when they have a proven history of systematically cheating for seven straight years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8w4pbAkkGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cry harder faggot your team is shit

What a great pass breakup, no interference here!

it’s ok user you’ll feel better soon

Can't wait for 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 to all say vacated.

The Patriots undeniably and unmistakably were caught cheating. The evidence proved it was a systematic decision perpetrated by many leaders in the organization for a period of seven years.

Isn't only natural to except similar behavior when the punishment for doing so was so minor?

They've never cheated, though. You're just a crybaby looking for excuses

No holding here guys

No one besides micro-brainlets buy the NY media's narrative that Brady cheats anymore. They blew their load too hard with the ball deflation thing in a game that was a blowout.

I'm a Pats fan though.

nice try goodell but no one is buying your FAKE NEWS

is this kino? youtu.be/q8w4pbAkkGc

This.

Brady is gunning for a third superbowl since getting "exposed" for the PSI nonsense.

cheat better faggot

It's especially retarded because the other team's balls were also deflated.

Then why do you still watch the NFL? If you really thought it was all rigged then you wouldnt even waste your time watching it.

Why are you purposely sidestepping the documented fact that the Patriots illegally filmed opposing teams practices for nearly a decade?

>0 penalties on offense or defense when anyone could plain as day see blatant holding

That is cheating, by someone. I don't know who, the league, the refs, the team, someone is manipulating this outcome.

You are retarded
To a spectacular degree

Don't forget the egregious
>ref blows the play dead after the fumble for no reason

Because they're going to their fifth SB since getting found out on that. I don't think it really had that big of an impact.

Exclude the first three SBs if you want. Their run since 2007 is still maybe the best of any franchise.

mmm, your tears are tasty

>130 IQ redditor tries to sound smart

They didn't. But keep making shit up. It's funny to watch you losers whine.

>people literally still don't understand the ideal gas law
All Goodell supporters are paid or braindead
Which are you?

always the same response from pats fans. people point out obviously manipulation by the refs and you have no response, you just act smug because you can

nice try, game was reffed just fine - non calls typical of playoff game officiating

"Because you can"
Thats right user, i can

>On September 13, for the "use of equipment to videotape an opposing team’s offensive or defensive signals," Belichick was officially fined $500,000 — the largest fine ever imposed on a coach in the league's then-87-year history
>The next day, Belichick issued a statement in which he apologized for what he called a "mistake" in his interpretation of the rules

reffing isn't an exact science. Questionable calls are made all the time. When the Patriots win a game though, all of these "analysts" come out of the woodwork to whine about it.

How about the fact that you're literally lying? There were 3 penalties called on the pats, two were declined.

"Hey... Sup Forums.. Prepare them cheeks boys."

from a prohibited location, all teams did it. not cheating, just a simple rule violation

That isn't holding, dude. lol

>I’m just looking at the test next to mine! A simple rule violation!

That's not holding

There was one penalty call on the Pats and it was on special teams.

>Can't wait.

You will, cause its not happening.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>I'm going to ignore the declined penalties and focus on moving the goalposts asap
How about "I lied because I hate the pats"
Would that work for you?

Hey dudes. I like patriots because they're white. Hbu?