When is Taiwan going to reunify with the Mainland?

When is Taiwan going to reunify with the Mainland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTKNENM2WoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78Gp4R_u30Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by principle when the Mainland stops having a communist government, i guess

many taiwanese i know are ok with being back with China. just NOT with that government China has right now

China needs to forcibly reunify it with the Mainland

When Korea reunites.

>"While the United States recognized Chiang's government as the sole legitimate government for all of China, U.S. President Harry S. Truman announced on January 5, 1950, that the United States would not become involved in any dispute about Taiwan Strait, and that he would not intervene in the event of an attack by the PRC. However, after the outbreak of the Korean War on June 25, 1950, Truman declared that the "neutralization of the Straits of Formosa" was in the best interest of the United States, and he sent the U.S. Navy's Seventh Fleet into the Taiwan Strait to prevent any conflict between the Republic of China and the People's Republic of China, effectively putting Taiwan under American protection."

>Reunify

You mean when is China going to eat the remainder?

They will only reunify with Japan, fuck chink insects.

Taiwan is Han Chinese not Y*mato scum.

No offense, but unless Japan figures out a way to stop nuclear warheads there is no way they are getting china clay anymore.

well yeah first this second not all taiwanese are Han, some are Hakka and natives
but yeah pretending that Japan is going to annex any more land ever is deep weeaboo shit

I see you're enjoying life in North America, fucking chinks. If China is so great, why don't you go back, you smelly pieces of shit?

Hakka is Han, and Aborigines are less than 3% of the population.

chinks on Formosa island are foreign invaders

China is where ever I step my foot on
China will grow larger

A proof on that

It doesn't matter, in a few years all Asia is going to be China, which is good

Only if China stopped being commie.

Why not being part of China in the same way Hong Kong and Macau are?

when is russia going to return it's stolen lands to taiwan?

Honestly I don't get why China can't just let Taiwan go

Does it really hurt them that much to just drop the issue? What would getting it even give them? They'd only ruin whatever Taiwan has going for it

Hong Kong is always protesting as the Mainland secure its control over her. Taiwan sees that and doesn't want the same fate.

Russia should give back Outer Manchuria.

Taiwan is a rebel province that proves a Chinese society can exist under Western institurions

either 2047 or 2049

Why those years?

woah man that is racist. just pointing out facts. i love america :)

>Chinese society

But wait, I thought everyone claimed they are not Chinese? So which is it?

But what if the Mainland reunifies with Taiwan instead?
>CCP dissolves PRC government and offiically recognizes ROC government
>ROC government has to call elections for all the new Mainland constituencies
>every single mainland constituency votes for the CCP, CCP now has an overwhelming supermajority in the ROC legislature
>votes to abolish the ROC constitution and replace it with the CCP constitution, repeals and replaces ROC law with PRC law, renames ROC to PRC
>One China, under Xi, indivisible

Masterplan t b h

>what is one country, two systems

They are Republic of China instead of People's Republic of China.

what does that have to do with what i said

They ARE ethnic Chinese

kek

i thought there are no chinese refugees in sweden to rape your women.

China will probably take them by force.

The last time they proposed doing that, Bill Clinton sent the 7th Fleet out there and said "Just how badly do you really want Taiwan?"

Beijing decided they really didn't need it as badly as they thought.

You are now aware that Taiwan is the real China and "China", or the PRC, is the actual impostor.

FUCKING 馬來西亞 stop giving china idea
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's likely a chink in 馬來西亞

Hong Kong and Macau

Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere when?

When will taiwan return to The Netherlands?

Taiwan is an independent country, not the devil's Chinese territory.

this

Tibet, East Turkestan, South Mongolia, Kashmir region, Malaysia is also not a Chinese territory.
China of hegemonism should quickly make Tibet, East Turkestan, South Mongolia independent.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTKNENM2WoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78Gp4R_u30Q

That was then. They have that Xi Jinping in power now and he wants to be the next Emperor.