It's a julia refuses to talk to the other cast members because shes in a bad mood again episode

>it's a julia refuses to talk to the other cast members because shes in a bad mood again episode

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1467378/mum-forced-her-son-to-pretend-he-had-autism-for-ten-years-in-375k-benefits-scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry that your friend isn't talking to you but that's actually not really out of the ordinary user.

>it's a julia starts slapping her head and murmuring, "QANTAS. QANTAS never crash." for 23 minutes episode

you may only respond to me ITT if you would go balls deep in an autist for the sole pleasure being seeing their gurgling face not understand what's going on

i wanna fuck puppet

>It'ss a julia shitposts on Sup Forums for 16 hours straight episode

>it's a julia starts ranting about the jewish agenda episode
I thought it was a rerun, but no its all she does every episode

>its a bert and ernie try to quickly change the subject when julia asks about their living arrangements episode

>it's a Julia smears shit on herself every time the episode reaches a prime number episode

Come on, man. Don't get my balls flowing yet again. I don't know if I can handle it!

Is Julia -dare I say it- our girl?

>it's a "Julia blames autism for her not doing any work but she's really just lazy" episode

>it's a Julia gets dubs thread

>It's a 'Julia won't stop baneposting' episode

That was a big show, for her

Oh come on

1 chromosome short

I unironically fucking love those episodes :^)

>it's a julia thinks she's a man and wants to "transition like CWC" episode
I thought it was a rerun, but no its all she does every episode

>its a "Julia's parents discover she's a moderator on the Stormfront forums" episode

Are so many American children actually autistic as to justify this move by seseme street?

>it's a Julia rants about White genocide episode

so close

Autism replaced ADHD which replaced depression. Every generation has some kind of disorder that everybody thinks their kids have.

>it's a Julia rants about White privilege episode
>it's a Julia makes up autistic non-existant gender declinations episode
>its a "Julia's parents discover she's a moderator on the MLP subsection of the revleft forums" episode

Having an autistic character isn't just for autistic kids, it's for kids who will inevitably encounter and interact with autistic kids.

>first autistic sesame street character

You can't deny Bert was autistic though.

>It's a Julia gets buttblasted episode

>using a thread about the hilarity of autism, as one's political soapbox

It really just never stops being funny.

Basically parents force doctors to give their kids the diagnostic label of 'autism' so when Little Timmy smashes that expensive vase at a neighbours house, instead of being a parent and punishing him or being embarrased by your child's disgusting behaviour, you just go "Hahaha, oh Timmy, he has autism you see, he doesn't understand" when he's just a kid who hasn't had a parent who actually wants to parent.

So they buy "I'm not slow, I just have autism" hats and shirts and shit and baddabing badaboom, no responsibility parenting. Any negative action your kid does is explained away as 'oh he's autistic :( woe is me'. The fact the gubbermint will then PAY parents for this and essentially means the kid will have welfare for the rest of his life is a bonus. No need to encourage learning in job worthy fields when you can get $1500 a month in cash, $300 in rent and $200 in food stamps for being 'autistic'.

Plus there are guides out there to get them, little Timmy aged 4 does what mommy and daddy tells him.

That fucking Swedish cuck was autismo

Reminder to never take medical advice from anyone on the internet, especially not Sup Forums, case in point

>It's a Julia starts making OC characters for her fanfiction novel set in the world of The Time Machine episode

What part of my post was medical advice? You go and ask any doctor in the USA if he's ever been pressured to give the diagnosis of 'autism' to a child and 90% of the time they say they will have.

My dad did, my mother did, both who are doctors. Their colleagues did. The only time people didn't was when they were new... and then people found out they were new and suddenly their numbers spike as they try the same routine on the green guy.

thesun.co.uk/news/1467378/mum-forced-her-son-to-pretend-he-had-autism-for-ten-years-in-375k-benefits-scam/

They have this shit in the UK as well. Don't be a retard.

>Reminder to never take medical advice from anyone on the internet

Did this really happen?

>Not recognizing the Count as the original autism

So my life ;_;

It's a Julia keeps repeating the same phrases from a movie sciene without any context thinking she's funny

>its a julia keeps bashing her own head so hard that the adults have to put her head between 2 pillows