*snff*

Can- can anyone else smell that?

*snfffff*

My god, it, it's -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC46ZLC33hw#t=73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A DIRTY FUCKING NIGGER

Movie went massively downhill at exactly this point.

Am I the only one who actually wanted to hear Superman's testimony?

The audience needed to know that Mark Zuckerberg was actually evil though

My thinking exactly. The senator was a good foil/contrast to Lex. Killing her off greatly lessened the film's appeal as a study of Superman's effect on the world.

BRRRAAAPPP

>but... why did that lady have a jar of piss...

>US Congress explodes
>Thousands dead
I ain't even mad.jpg

this scene was really strange

And nobody blames superman for any of it despite all the protests against him.

>this is a real scene in a $250 million dollar action blockbuster superhero movie made for children

Did somebody eat asparagus?

Maybe that was because they found out source of the explosion? Hmmm? It's actually a pretty fucking common practice to search for bomb remainings in situations like this.

DUDE PISS LMAO

It's never mentioned again.

It seemed like the general publics opinion of Superman is mixed but then after an event like this people would start to hate him more?

Holy Christ this post

What's wrong?

>this_is_fine.jpg

Like two days later a big monster appears in the middle of Metropolis and Superman dies

Seriously though. Why did Lex blow up his asian assistant? I never got that part.

She was dating a black guy

I wonder why Lex is taking so lo-

Wonder if Snyder will ever explain that Superman had the habit of shutting off his super-smell because he's always sensing people taking a shit

I'm more interested if they explain in Justice League why he's going bald.

To much testosterone.

Does that explain the numale glasses?

>made for children
>autism : the post

Yeah well, you need to hide the fact that you're manly man Superman somehow.

???

>toys are for children
thanks for the explaination
keep going !

A gambit to avoid suspicions.

The point was that Lex had no intention of giving him a chance to testify. Sure, he'd have set the bomb off whether Clark showed up or not, but Clark actually showing up served Lex's agenda, too.

Also, anyone who thinks that was really piss is a moron.

There is not proof it wasn't piss, moron.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

Hey everyone, come look hahahahahahah

These are the typical people that dislike Batman v Superman

THIS is the cause of their complaints, but its all so explainab--

i didnt think they were still on this board lol

this is the guy that had a makeout sesh with lois above the ruins of metropolis, why would you expect him to care?

1) It helps him look a little less suspicious.
2) She was a loose end and by knowing a lot of his plans, she had leverage on him that he couldn't allow.
3) Lex doesn't share.

Why did she sniff it and look so put out?

It was subtle, but in the Extended cut they put this scene back in.

youtube.com/watch?v=vC46ZLC33hw#t=73

He's basking in the glow of the kryptonite, and she walks over and tries to share in HIS victory. When he notices her standing there he just turns to ice. Next scene with them both he's leading her to her death.

You're getting something from nothing.

desu everything else that is dumb about this movie has been done to death

If it doesn't mean anything why'd they but it back in in the longer cut? Just look at his face.

You want the proof? Common fucking sense. Everybody on that panel would have smelled it.

Pretty sure that was in both cuts.

do you got the autisms son?

Of course it was piss, the scene only makes sense if it is piss. It's all about throwing Senator Finch's words back in her face.

>You can call me whatever you like. Take a bucket of piss and call it Granny's Peach Tea; take a weapon of assassination and call it deterrence. You won't fool a fly or me. I'm not gonna drink it.

She was right, he was in fact creating a weapon of assassination, but she can't stop him, and he throws that in her face with the piss jar right before he murders her.

How stinky is your piss lad?

You fucking got me
Dammit

She didn't sniff it. She got the message as soon as she saw the label and withdrew from it imagining it really might be piss for a second.

Why didn't he save anyone

It definitely wasn't.
The next time you see Luthor and Mercy together he's telling her to go save his seat, so the direct connection is pretty easy to see.

to be fair, the situation is clearly disjointed. The film isn't for kids at all. If one sat through the first hour and then explained what was going on, Id be impressed; but yet the studio advertised toys because its a market you want to use when doing a superhero film. Probably the reason why the studio shit the bed with the theatrical cut trying to make it much more friendly to a younger audience.

It's not about how stinky the piss is, it's about how clean a room like that is.

I'm gonna take that as a yes

He can't sense bombs through lead

You're obviously autistic because you can't read a facial expression in a movie.

She literally comments on the smell

ok

>What's that smell?
the sweet blood

He's gotcha there, autist.

>tfw too stupid to argue with a stranger on the internet about whether or not I'm autistic

Fucking where?

Oh I get the pic. Sally is autistic

Luthor wasn't really a nice guy in this movie.

>Common sense
No such thing.

They probably have loads of shit lying on the cutting room floor, I bet it was just a scene to show how generically evil Luthor is

Not recognising common sense's existence is pretty autistic

Yes, cloister the mongoloid has had a seizure and shit himself again.

>They probably have loads of shit lying on the cutting room floor, I bet it was just a scene to show how generically evil Luthor is

What's evil about the scene if that's not when he decides to kill her? There's literally no other reason to put it in, if they just wanted a scene of him looking adoringly at the kryptonite, there already is one just after that. Pic related. The scene is there for the interaction between Lex and Mercy, and in their next scene together he has her killed.

True PissKino.

It's true what they say about little boys - born with no natural inclination to share.

>did i leave the oven on?...

AMY SCHUMER'S VAGINA

kek

Piss

Watching the trailers, it made it seems like Superman was going to answer for all the destruction he had caused. First time he would address the people directly, but no the scene had to be cut short to vilify him once more. And for what purpose, the publics opinion changes in the end after he dies, why not give some time to his relation to the public other than protests and blimps from tv shows?

Fuck this movie had so much potential

Piss Memes

MARTHA

Fuckin kek

Basket first. Won't find the ball. Then storms off and finds Anne, and punches her in her stupid face until she coughs up the ball.