Japan teen 'forced to dye hair black' for school

Can ethnic Japanese people or other Asians have natural non-Black hair?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-41776203

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Japanese_words_of_Portuguese_origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Japanese_words_of_Portuguese_origin#Arigat.C5.8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As shown in the article, they obviously can.
Most dark brown hair in Japan is dyed though.

what if she's hapa

The article would have mentioned it if she weren't Japanese

Japs do have the gene for red and blonde hair floating around in their gene pool due to the Portuguese and Dutch. Kinda like how black americans are occasionally born with green eyes or red hair.

>Japs do have the gene for red and blonde hair floating around in their gene pool due to the Portuguese and Dutch

IT's a mutation actually.

LOOK AT HIM GUYS
HE IS AN AMERIMUTT
HE'S RACEMIXED
HE'S A MONGREL
HE IS SPERM COCKTAIL OF 6 GORILLION PEOPLES
AND HE THINKS OTHER PEOPLE ARE MUTT LIKE HIM TOO
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuck off

are there naturally blonde an red haired people in japan?

Hmm...

The virgin "pure"fag
>Hands in pocket
>Total conformist (lol)
>Zero distinctive traits
>Carbon copy
>Scared of risks
>Will not make eye contact with superiors
>End of family tree because too scared to breed

The CHAD mutt
>Loves his freedom
>Rich and colorful family background
>Resistant to heat, cold, and disease
>Eyes of any color
>Hair of any color
>Appealing to any race of women
>Known to make women ovulate & lubricate from eye contact
>Taller
>Stronger
>Utter confidence in his abilities

"dye your skin first"

what did they mean by this

>HE IS SPERM COCKTAIL OF 6 GORILLION PEOPLES
Everyone is. That's how natural selection works, user. All humans share roughly 99.99% of the same DNA.

>Japs do have the gene for red and blonde hair floating around in their gene pool due to the Portuguese and Dutch. Kinda like how black americans are occasionally born with green eyes or red hair.

what?

this

Portuguese and Dutch were the first euro nations be to in Japan.

They'd still only have dark brown hair at lightest because genes

How exactly does that translate to the whole country getting BLEACHED?

Her family was from Northern part of Japan. 99% of the Japanese have black hair and black/brown eyes but Northerners happen to have brighter hair/eyes and even sometimes have blue eyes.

It was mentioned in "Jinkokuki" (人国記) written in 16th century, Japan. The book is like Japanese edition of Völkertafel, which depicts regional traits in Japan.

Idk, but some modern Japanese words are derivated from Portuguese.

>even sometimes have blue eyes
I find this hard to believe, got any real life examples?

the iron of this post is mindblowing

yes, they can have brown hair

Same with Dutch. Pretty strange to hear a Dutch word.

Maybe it's a mutation from radiation exposure

Ye, i think "Arigatou" it's derivated from "Obrigado".

it is not

this will never get old

How many do you actually came here

Top kek

There's more Indian genes in America im sure

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Japanese_words_of_Portuguese_origin

idk why do they use a photo of about 8yo kids

Wtf with this English

>BBC news
>MUH GROWTH RATE
>JAPAN IS SUCH AN EVIL COUNTRY

jesus fuck I hate british so much

there are asian gingers but i think it's more common in western people

Fuck off

wtf is this

Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Japanese_words_of_Portuguese_origin#Arigat.C5.8D

Who is this?

That page clearly says that the word arigatou dates back to the 8th century in Japan and has no relation to obrigado, why would you lie to the internet and its denizens.

>posting news from the eternal anglo
>bitch when you get shit for it

how's the sexual tourism going so far harry?

I didn't think it was possible...

...how can someone not have soul twice?

My gf is Chinese and her hair is actually dark brown. You wouldn't notice it unless she's standing next to another Asian girl

Is she Han Chinese?

now imagine if he converted to judaism!

based

Some mongorians have blonde hair. Not sure about japs

I once had a Mongol gf and she had light brown hair. A lot of Mongols have light hair and some even have blue or green eyes. They must be mixed.

Really? Maybe you're thinking about Uyghurs?

>The newspaper said that discipline was seen as a strong selling point for schools amid growing competition to attract new students given the country's declining birth rate.
jeez

Mongols are pretty mixed. They are mongrels.

All danish school children should be forced to dye their hair blonde and wear blue contact lenses

because dyed hair is symbol of delinquents. a funny thing regarding this news is, that school declare it justified for foreign students to be forced to do that in order to keep school's policy and its reputation.

Don't most East Asian women in Korea and Japan have dyed hair?

Wait, so they're making foreigner dye their hair Black to uphold their no-dye policy? Lmao

college students do. but as soon as they are going to start working, they stop doing it.

>all of them are ugly

Anime is a lie.

>3DPD

about half of girls had dyed brown hair in my high school about 7 years ago

maybe black hair becomes more popular for girls these days btw

Pidgin

Stop being a bitch you weeb other countries get flak for similar shit.

Yes.

I am personally SO FUCKIN GRATIFIED for your international anons repeatedly making threads about this news.
Staffs of this school, or more than 40% of adults engaged in educational system in this country, are practically negligent retarded janitors. They just wanna exclude some prominent existences just for making their job easier. Never have a will or capability to deal with exceptions.
Comment about blonde was nothing more than one of those bastards blurt out simply to expressing their opinion of “rules are rules and you shall obey it”. Simply, they are just timid and lazy and totally lacking their responsibility.

If they actually had an exchange blonde student, doubtlessly they wouldn’t do or say nothing because they’re essentially timid and become fuckin anxious for embassies claiming.

but I can't help feeling that their news about japan tend to be insignificant

mfw hapa and not dark brown or black hair
hmm

What color is your hair?

why do japanese love anime characters with rainbow hair but only accept black in real life

true, since japan itself is insignificant

Whoa, I like it.

Yeah she has no known non Han ancestors

well, generally TV news only reports this kinda big company's ceremony. they may be just elites who have no good point but scoring in paper tests well.

I thought totally same 2bh

but I guess the point is some people would read them for some reason

to

What colour without dieing?

reddish brown, a bit on the lighter side
i get asked often if i dye

What's your Asian half?

the rainbow hair is actually a money-saving way for them to distinguish diff characters cuz they can use the same face, less time for animator & artists

you would think you two have a lot in common on that department.

Japanese

Curious, post pic of said mongrelity.

>tfw no gyaru gf who breaks all the school rules

>mongrelity
rude

anime is ugly tho

pic of what? I'm not posting my face here, I'll answer any questions tho

do you identify as mixed or white

You can post a picture of just your hair? I don't give much of a fuck about your ugly mug so no worry on that side.

mixed
the majority of ppl can tell I'm half asian and i was raised japanese.I don't mind if i'm called white tho

who calls you white? other asians??

You are in canada, it is not like having chinks in there is fucking rare.

why do you care, doesn't the majority of the population in your country identify themselves as mongrels?

Japan only accept pure BLACK hair

yeah mostly asians a few white ppl and other races
there might be a little white in my japanese side idk, but I've seen hapas that i couldn't even tell were asian

That teacher deserves thousands of deaths
What is "pure" black hair?
His logic is really fucked up

do you speak japanese? if you want kids, do you plan on having them with another mixed person or white or asian?

not too many mixed chinks tho
are you hurt? you're throwing dumb insults, you seem flustered. do your friends not want to see you?

>check out the top 10 of most read articles
>there are news about trump, brexit, the chinese gov, and north korea
>find out an article like “the japanese cop arrests ninja” with them
you're right but it's not only our fault

Naruto

my japanese is nearly fluent, and i do want to have kids with an asian, white or hapa girl
i like a hapa girl rn i hope that works out

there's a chance for red haired japs, but since it's a recessive gene it's incredibly unlikely
red hair genes are found all over the world, they were only prevalent in Scotland, Ireland and Scandinavia because it's advantageous for Vitamin D absorption

So do the BBC

birth rates are a genuine economic and security issue for Japan

Yes, and Abe's policies encouraging birth rates among the population is working, which is what should have been done in western states. Sadly, people like you gobble up what the kike media is saying about having to import unproductive, criminal mud races in order to ''survive''. Every western country has been duped, and the local population of most white countries are set to become minorities in their own countries.