Hey degenerates

Hey degenerates,

What are some over the counter pills that can get me high?
Or, how do I find a local drug dealer?

Due to a job change I can no longer drink at work and I need something

Attached: yeep.jpg (800x420, 87K)

stop, get sober

People help themselves get sober and have fun in the use of things like vitamins/pills that have a scent like what they used to like drinking or eating. So if you took a xanax that had the food or that you had around someone that has been drinking, you would with the inclusion of xanax, only xanax works this way (it's how white guys can muster the smell to be around a race of folk they dont like), the process of taking xanax includes itself into the regions of your space, to produce scents and such, that you can use the interior of yourself to appease a need of anything else. Then there is also ketamine but that is more of a vegetable reduction method, aspirin can do this too but aspirin has a crunch factor people take in and it bleeds up into the pallate, very bad to produce scents to that, you may get addicted. Otherwise vitamins include themselves as fruits and you just enjoy that fruit a lot and won't understand that that's what vitanins do to include themselves in a diet. :]

Stop getting high
Fight the pixelwar instead!

Imbibe the Midi-Chlorians

Go to a mid to high-end restaurant. Walk around the back and wait for an employee to come out for a smoke break. 90% of the time they will be able to hook you up or know who can.

You're looking at mid to high end because they make great money from tips and can actually afford the decent stuff. Go to a diner and you're just going to get dirt weed and cut pills.

stop getting drunk / high at work you fucking degenerate, I hate working with people like you

Pseudoephedrine or Diphenhydramine. The latter will fuck you up though. Not much OTC meds with give you what youre looking for. If you're looking for a plug try branching out to people you TRUST at work. Or you could always try TOR but that is sketchy now a days.

What the fuck are you on or taking. You make absolutely Zero sense.

Everything you wrote is gibberish.

dnm r perfectly legit if done right

Meh.
> Be me.
> Go to work but hate it.
> Start going to work high almost every day.
> Become top performer.
> Start to enjoy work because it's funny showing up high and answering questions / getting stuff done.
> Promotion + double salary in 2 years.
> Locked in now... can't really stop showing up high or I'll no longer be doing the same work.

Hey I had an infographic that I lost, it's on getting powder from the san pedro if anyone has it

I M B I B E_T H E_M I D I - C H L O R I A N S

Attached: aliens.jpg (707x610, 206K)

> What are some over the counter pills that can get me high?

I’m definitely gonna recommend that you start with 1,500mg of diphenhydramine. It’s just Benadryl. Totally safe and you’ll be fine to work.

Have fun, OP.

Pseudoephedrine is behind the counter now because meth addict scum use it to make meth. Those who buy it are logged.

>1500mg
Fuck off.

>Diphenhydramine

Stay away from this shit OP, I had a suspended prison sentence so couldn't risk using illegal drugs, that shit fucked me up.

I started to get paranoid after a week or so, I got muscle aches, my energy levels were extremely low and my skin started to dry out, headaches etc etc etc.

Go get yourself 3 bottles of Robitussin drink 2 and see how it does you.

dxm dph look those up

Actually, Diphenhydramine can be quite cardiotoxic in larger doses, especially above 1g. I would be careful.

Srsly all the good drugs that used to me OTC are gone, be it codeine cough syrup or Benzedrine. I'd say your best shot is drinking less and finding something that exacerbates the alcohol's effect.

*be

At least here in Ontario, Tylenol #1s are still available OTC by the 200 count.

DXM... Robotripping is the closest to a real drug you'll get otc.

100-300mg diphenhydramine (4-12 Benadryl or Dramamine) is nicely sedating and a bit euphoric, go beyond that and it’s a strong anticholinergenic trip (like belladonna or datura/hell’s bells/ jimsonweed

The Bible, you fucking cocksucking jew bastard faggot, read The Bible and get high on Religion, kek.

Personally DXM fucks with me way too much. I'd rather take 2-300mg of Diphenhydramine, lay back and enjoy the shadow people.

Go 700mg if anticholinergenics sound like a good time to you (not as bad as everyone says in my experience, but I definitely see why others call it unpleasant)

Yeah, you can still get something similar here in Switzerland that contains codeine but the pharmacists are very reluctant to sell it to you. Which is actually not dumb because cough syrup containing codeine is a dumb idea.

I completely agree, but codeine is a very powerful caugh suppressant which is why it's usually added. Alot of people here at least use cold water extraction (CWE) with the Tylenol 1s

Also, this Discord server spam as of lately is absolutely AIDS.

take some of the POTION, robotripping is bananas

go to a Walgreens, and look for their store-brand Waltussin. or the small robitussin gels, you want dextromethorphan with no other shit

DEXTROMETHORPHAN ONLY, no fucking guafinesen (makes you puke horribly but you still get high)

one bottle is not enough, two will get you funky for around 5 hours, 3 will sucker punch you.

the next day you will have an Anti-hangover, your body will feel fan-fucking-tastic

Attached: nice goblet.gif (200x150, 1.07M)

DXM is also incredibly easy to separate from the rest of the shit in the caugh syrup. Just be careful because DXM can really fuck with your blood pressure.

p.s. dont take it too frequently, look it up on Erowid to see how to dose yourself, and get good ideas for a recovery period

I also completely agree with this, I would also suggest getting a trip sitter for your first time, just to gauge how you act while under the influence. I've seen some people do some crazy shit while robotrippin.

would you consider DXM to be hallucinogenic in heroic doses?

Absolutely.

Diphenhydramine. It's the active and only ingredient in Benadryl take 400mg and you should have a nice trip.

The strongest trip of my whole life was on dxm. 4th plateau, the sky turned orange, the clouds were strangely shaped, and when I opened the door and looked down I saw nothing but pure darkness. Also shadow people in the corners of my eyes that horrified me. I also smoked a good 120 bucks worth of weed during this. According to my friend I ended up incoherent, I remember her voice sounded like she was talking some alien language I couldn’t make out. I got freezing cold (hypothermia is a common bad side effect in high doses, and is dangerous obviously). Batshit crazy in high doses, felt an amazing afterglow the next day, Never gone that far with DXM again though. There are safer drugs to use that aren’t a cough syrup product for tripping or getting high

Attached: B02EF46C-327A-4B3E-A942-7A557362E561.jpg (1242x1150, 153K)

Read news articles talking about how they suspect that shit causes dementia and it makes sense when you think about it.

I used to take a couple while at work to get a buzz but I stopped after reading the news articles. Dementia is like one of my top 5 medical fears.

Dementia is probably one of the best ways you can go. You die literally living in blissful ignorance.

If you liked it you should try DMT.

I’d love to. I’ve done mescaline and shrooms, whip it’s/hippie crack. I’m surprised no one has mentioned whip its as a legal drug OP can get

haha ahh this is making me want to get a few bottles again, but im going to keep my recovery period strict.

OP if you are still in thread, DXM is the shit.

Both Benadryl and DXM cough syrups are Horrible for memory and cognitive health. The high you get from dxm is quite literally from poisoning yourself, you’re overdosing in order to feel the effects. It’s why it feels like a “dirty high” to many. I think with plenty of weed, a comfy bed in a dark room on a rainy day, it takes dxm from a 4/10 drug to an 7/10. All about the conditions you take it on

Attached: 584B6E2B-F33F-4C69-9632-11F93FB3C3AA.jpg (1242x2208, 148K)

I'm actually surprised too most people who like whipits can't stop talking about how great whipits are.

If you do, go for delsym and drain the DXM from the syrup with cold water and a plastic sand which baggie. Takes 30min and the high lasts allllll day. It’s dxm suspended in an edible plastic compound that’s slow release. Not as intense, but good for a weekend of fun.

I hate robocough and pure dxm pills. Both have too strong of an onset and I usually end up throwing up. Robocough is stupidly potent dxm, I think it’s probably manufactured to be that way

Attached: 9B6EEEFD-1C5D-4D63-A8D0-455BAA4CAEC9.jpg (700x804, 78K)

They’re pretty good, but cumbersome

Everybody loves whip its until they black out and wake up with cracked or missing teeth from falling... whip it’s + weed + music and bed is A safe bet

I’ll never forget the endless sound of those little stainless steel tubes falling onto one another.. and scrambling to see if I have any left in the box... Jesus, I think i spent 400 bucks on whip its at my peak. I was getting cases by the hundreds delivered from Amazon

Whipits/boosters are fucking phenomenal

So basically OP, Whip it’s and dxm. Just find a way to get some weed too, it’ll make both of those way better or it’s great on it’s own. Order a pizza and ask the pizza guy if he knows where to get some bud. Or ask the pothead looking guy at 7-11. Or at a club or bar. There’s lots of ways to find weed

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qela

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: rvYA

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Ituw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zfPF

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wDhP

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Weop

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fUGW

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: YbgU

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: GEzJ

There’s also yopo or Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds if you’re into psychedelics, or the hundreds of analogs/designer drugs like 4-aco-dmt( damn near exactly like shrooms), 6-apb (benzofury, like a midpoint between speed and molly), or 1p-LSD (like acid). Everything I’ve listed so far can be found online.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: KLvd

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: FFld

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kkPY

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: CoLC

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: PsDs

Man that's where I would draw the line, don't fuck with designer drugs or analogues. So many people have died from that shit.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: AlFb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vwUB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uEAD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XKha

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vkFb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: HKRV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: sBNr

OTC:
cheratussin ac, robitussin, benadryl
If you want to find a local dealer just act like somebody who does drugs or add people on snapchat because eventually you'll find some nigger who sells them.

Designers of chemicals like amphetamine, cathinones, and coke are usually about the same level of risk as as the drugs they’re based off of, sometimes more dangerous, sometimes less. But with tryptamine and lysergimide analogs, there’s almost zero potential for harm or addiction, just like the drugs they are analogs of, like 1p-LSD to LSD, or 4-AcO-DMT to 4-HO-DMT(psilocin)

Here’s a list of some I’ve been looking into, and bold are the most interesting

Attached: C0579CB6-16DF-42CB-8D40-AF8E3F42D392.jpg (468x1405, 332K)

Off of mucinex wtf? Haha those kids must have been puking so much from all of that decongestant

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qQhN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PLHJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: CaTG

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: duqX

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HNSP

This guy gets it. 45 years of service won't give you kind of loyalty you get when your friend know how to do thing right, and xanax has the same smell, except with a different after taste then what you'd assume, given the after glow, applesauce includes itself within these regions and gets lost at dusk.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ByPV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: psJi

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: SCEP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GHpE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: elUM

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: TUib

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KjEw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Elut

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aaUi

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BYQQ

Sorry, addict boy, but drugs are a want, not a need.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ypsr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: FRpG

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mbDa