At what point in your life did you realize that the NFL was absolutely, unequivocally rigged?

At what point in your life did you realize that the NFL was absolutely, unequivocally rigged?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OurStateCSU/status/955215619909193729
bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think tonight is the night where I actually accept it for real. It's rigged.

Patriots only have players who know the game and only have black players who can speak proper English, it's a huge advantage sure but it's fair

this

When I came across this thread. Thank you for opening my eyes.

Everyone says the Pats are so disciplined but there were blatant holds all game that just werne't called. Put any other team there and they would be called.

This isn't about the pats being disciplined, it's just the refs not doing their job properly probably because its rigged

the NBA is 100% rigged

>refs busted for rigging games
>draft lottery
>NBA blocks trades

the NFL isnt rigged in any way

yeah this

>there were blatant holds all game
post some proof or fuck off crybaby

You ignore all the holds the Jags offensive line had on the Patriots. Bortles was being given 5+ seconds a play because half the Jags o-line was literally bearhugging. Don't be a fucking retard and intentionally forget about all the transgressions that the Jags are guilty of.

twitter.com/OurStateCSU/status/955215619909193729

>"We did it again, Tom."

Today was the tipping point. It is clearly rigged.

How many fucking samefag whiney threads are you going to make about this

This. For years I have half-seriously believed it was rigged but now there is just no denying it. I just can't watch it seriously anymore. At this point I don't even know if I'll watch the superbowl. Tonight was the tipping point for sure.

>classless shithole floridian team tackles the runner late in the endzone by the neck and then taunts and slaps the runner in the facemask
>teams look about ready to square up
>pats players asking for penalty
>ref smiling and laughing 'you know roger wouldn't allow that to happen'

>when you take this image off a leddit post

>2 plays

Gronk got knocked out on an illegal play, but surely these 2 holds are a big deal

Yeah 6 penalties against the Jags for 98 yards total (3 were fair calls) and 1 against the Pats for 10 yards. But then there's this...

They were called for 3 penalties, but Jagtards declined 2

You're seriously complaining about the game where Brady one with a fucked up hand? Lmao you fags are reaching so hard.

Sure, but the jags couldnt get 1 penalty on offense/defense?

Three uncalled with even more that probably haven't been captured.

Holding occurs on literally every play. What is your point, that the Jags lost because of a missed holding call?

Won*

>10 point 4th quarter collapse was rigged

Also good job forgetting the late ass tackle in the end zone

>I never played sports

You cannot post a still image and pretend it shows anything. It is completely out of context. The linemen are given a bit of time to allow the defender to disengage from what was a legal block. If this persisted, in plain view, the hold would be called. Your still image only incriminates yourself for the crime of stupidity. Get fucked, headhunting shithole fag.

It makes sense too, who cares if people wise up and drop the league? The sport is dying anyways.

Might as well maximize short term gains, get your big ratings now you might not get them again.

mid 2000's

>duh ref laffed................ nullify da game

I used to think it was like "jordan rules" rigged. Like certain players got calls like jordan would get fouls and that's fine.

But this year after the KC/Oakland game where the refs gave oakland the ball 3 times to score from the 2, then the phantom roughing the passer.

That was the game. 20 years man. 20 years I was following. This year was just over the top.

If you are a Patriots fan and you don't live in New England, you need a nuke dropped on your house

Tuck Rule, Spygate, Deflategate; only time the refs didn't get involved is when they felt they didn't need to with a 18-0 Pats team facing wild card 9-7 Elisha Manning

The game might be rigged but those touch downs and interceptions weren't.

tuck rule is the only legitimate gripe anyone can have, and it was an officiating fuckup. spygate was a fucking joke, and deflategate just proved 99.99% of people in America don't understand science.

>jordan rules
>thinks this means the league was rigging for jordan

Dude. stop post on Sup Forums, add a few years to your life, lurk a bit and come back. The Jordan rules were the formula the Detroit Pistons used to contain Michael Jordan.

1) force him left into defensive help
2) deny the baseline
3) let Joe Dumars rough him up a bit
4) let Denis Rodman rough him up a bit
5) let Bill Laimbeer rough him up a lot

That said the NBA does have a tendency to call fouls on anything that looks like it might have been contact if a star misses a shot. Jordan definitely got the benefit of this star treatment. But he's not the only one.

buddy there were holds during 18-1, I'd trade all of them to go 19-0

the refs are clearly russian agents, we should #resist their attempt to influence our NFL democracy

Merely a coincidence that it's always the same team

t. someone who has never played an actual suited up game of football in his entire life

I mean zero penalties especially on fucking obvious plays. I don’t want to believe it but damn it’s hard to defend.

Tuck Rule was the most obvious, of course.

Also the Harrison interception and TD runback in the SB against the Cardinals. There were three separate, flagrant fouls on Pittsburgh - including a horsecollar tackle of Warner as he was about to take down Harrison - and that the refs missed *all* of them was just too much to believe.

The NFL is done. This year's Super Bowl will have record low ratings.

Last years super bowl made it seem likely. This years playoffs make it absolute. It’s the same as wrestling at this point

>league publishes internal documents citing a desire for every team to go 50/50 W/L every season to sell more shit
>one team defies every natural rule of salary caps and drafts, and continues to win because only they can scout and coach
>league makes up some bullshit to enforce a penalty, trying to make the pats go 0-4 because muh brady
>Jimmy G proves how retarded every other team is in not drafting him
>wahh, they're cheating

face it, your team fucking sucks at an organizational level. introspection is the only way to fix this, but please, continue to blame everyone else for your team's shortcomings. It just allows the pats to win even more.

way to move the goalposts faggot

I don't think the NFL is rigged. And to be honest, I think it's annoying to freely throw around the word "rigged" with sports because it then marginalizes the sports are literally, certifiably rigged, like FIFA tournaments and the NBA

Football lost today.

Im pretty sure you're on anti-depressants, which makes sense because only a whacked out freak could actually believe the league wouldn't act in their financial interest.

Face it, you're hollow, meaningless existence is why wins like this don't bother you

So perfectly said.

I want to hope it's the loss of a battle, but like the Battle of Monocacy in the Civil War it's a loss that leads to eventual victory.

(Fuck that tool Lincoln, however.)

>pats winning and alienating a majority of the rest of the league is in their best financial interests

At what point did you realize that patriot haters are fucking seething?

so i mean -- the problem with your idea is that if they were rigging it - enough so a retard such as yourself could figure it out - it would absolutely not be in the financial interest of the league. the reason it seems so obvious is because you aren't going to ever accept evidence to the contrary. you know. retarded.

>The Pats are so Godlike its alienating to the rest of the league
teehee

>NOT MY COMMISIONER

you hillary voting niggers

Yes, the league that punished the Patriots for a natural phenomenon worse than any other "offense" is rigging the game for that same team.

Football is a dying game, moron. You maximize short term gains while you can.

how does the league gain from pissing off everyone?

When they literally leaked the outcomes a few days ago lmao

As if the NFL gaf about any of the rest of its league.

What matters is how many stories and how many ads get run about the NFL's anti-Kaepernick "Tom Brady."

Be serious: you can't seriously say you believe the NFL would allow Blake Bortles to play in the Super Bowl over Tom Brady.

Unequivocally, after the last Super Bowl.

I've seen the signs for a while, and it goes back even to the league's foundation (as a mafia gambling business), and no team is exempt from it. It is just that Mobster Kraft's Cheatriots have been too blalant about it.

By letting people tune in to watch the greatest QB of all time in the Super Bowl as the big bad dynasty

Please note the way you're framing the question is inherently dishonest

They have versions for literally every outcome. The pats had afc champions tshirts already printed. This is common knowledge to anyone not under 18

are you fucking kidding me? look at how buttblasted you are? what team are you a fan of? which team did you root for today? anyone but the pats, right? or are you saying the pats are the villain, and the league makes people hate them so they tune in hoping they get to see tom cry?

Dishonesty.

faggotry.

>I love when big plays are called back for ticky tack penalties

Fucking kill yourself you mincing soy injected faggot, this is absolutely the worst thing about the league today.

OP confirmed for liking men

You don't even have enough confidence in your words to capitalize them you braindead bugman.

you don't deserve capitalization. there is no way the nfl wants the most despised team in the nfl to continue winning, breaking the hearts and souls of little babies like you everywhere. they tried with spygate

bleacherreport.com/articles/199345-the-truth-about-spygate-punishing-success-and-promoting-parity

calling me a bugman is a fucking joke, commie. cry for parity with your hand out instead of fixing your shit team.

What a sad, predictable response - your projection of your own irrational homerism onto anyone who challenges your worldview.

(Note his entire "argument" is based on any disagreement must be because of the opponent's emotional attachment: "buttblasted" "what team are you a fan of" etc. This is classic projection.)

I'm not a fan of any particular team. I like to see sports that are well played and fairly officiated. It's been clear for a long time that while the NFL may often be the former, in the most important games it's rarely the latter.

and yet when people ask you to present proof, the only thing given is some grainy still frame and some emotional plea about how the pats and the nfl are in cahoots. you are responded to in the fashion you deserve. thinking you are owed anything more is arrogance.

>arrogance
As I said before, you really should learn about projection.

You made the same exact comment in another thead kek. Are you mad by any chance?

>this faggot will turn around and say somebody is >SEETHING when his anger that not everyone out there is a Patriots bandwagoner is blatantly obvious

imagine being this butthurt lol

>more kike dishonesty
>starts to turn incoherent

I'm a commie now? Get your narrative straight, or don't and continue to squirm like the insect you are.

I'm sure if the Jags lost but that hold was called you would be saying "Jags 6 penalties 98 yards, Pats only 2 penalties for 15 yards?????? Refball ladies and gentlemen"

I even got a notification for a news story talking about OP's pic. Everyone is a believer now.

>thinking the NFL rigs the games for the patriots
>the team they fined massively
>the team they suspended brady for 4 games for at a massive cost to them legally.

The state of this post

>ignoring the part where you refuse to provide proof

you whine that someone is better than you, so yes

you can like the other team, but claiming there was uncalled holding without providing actual evidence is damning

Back when we invaded Iraq for no reason and all of a sudden a team called "The Patriots" were the national sweethearts who could do no wrong and would win wrestlemania more than the Undertaker.

Fuck this bullshit.

You people are so funny.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Or the New Orleans Saints won the year after they got BTFO by Katrina

Look at the bugman squirm!

"We did it guys!"

So much this.

when you recognize a reddit post

That would be cute if I didn't realize this was the same faggot ref who pulled the index card shit in the Raider/Cowboy game

>without providing actual evidence
shitskin huehues who don't even understand the game are on the Pats bandwagon now? nice, not surprised.

See, guys. You think I'm joking, but this shit is rigged to affect out mass psychology. I'm not getting paranoid about it or anything, but I don't appreciate hidden hands playing with my perspective.

No replies, clearly I win

a screenshot is not evidence of a hold, tardlet

and the NY yankees lost that year.... wait.....

(and the Mets were total shit but no one cares about the Mets)