I am calypso, and I would like you all to play a game, a simple game, all you have to do is roll dubs...

I am calypso, and I would like you all to play a game, a simple game, all you have to do is roll dubs, and I shall grant you whatever wish your heart desires.

Attached: 1569886734332.jpg (489x400, 192K)

Well.. shit.. roll

calypso i dont want any tricks just wake me up from this nightmare

I wish my disk was shorter

I wish for righteousness and peace among men

Checkem faggot

i wish for a Crossout clone that wasn't f2p much lessp2w

Attached: 1569753182089.jpg (600x600, 55K)

I wish that an ULTRA GIGA NIGGER would facefuck this faggot

I wish for immortality

I wish I was happy

make my tinnitus stop please
oh god let it stop

how did you get it?

I wish I was funny

No more depression

Oof

"Your wish has been granted my friend!"
With a flash of lightning, I've made this user immortal, however, a problem arose around 5 billion years into the future. The sun became a red giant, engulfing the earth, and forever eliminating any trace of human life, except our fellow user. In space, he floated around, simply waiting for any other life forms to contact.

Attached: file.png (848x768, 650K)

Oh, and did I forget to mention? He felt every bit of it.

I wish to cuck my best friends gf

reroll

Rolloon

Nigga toilet

Please. Right now my only wish is that my kitty makes it through this sickness. I just don't want her to die.

I just want a 12 inch dong

Motivation

reroll

Fuck my wife’s sister and mother

Rerollin

Rerolling

Reroll
Also adding, 'and that she lives a long healthy life'

give me incredible wealth and/or a bigger dick

I'll reroll as many times as I have to

Reroll

I wish 1Million dollars in 100 dollar bills would just appear in the middle of my bedroom

I want my family to be happy

Attached: 1569182243510.webm (320x320, 460K)

Fuck, now I just wish to play Twisted Metal

I want my money

Thank you. With this new found power I shall acquire all the knowledge in this universe and take my rightful seat as God Emperor.

I want to be irresistable to women.

The cheat commands for this simulation.

Oh Calypso, I wish for a body not so mangled by musculoskeletal issues. One with strength and stamina! (Also a thicker dick)

"Granted! Enjoy your wealth!"
This user noticed there was 100 dollar bills counting to exactly 1 million, in his room, all in Iranian Rial, enjoy your $23 usd my friend.

I wish a ssbbw gf

I wish for all Chan's and Reddit to disappear forever.

Where in my room is my $23?

The ability to travel to a point in my past and live from there forward again. A rewind if you will.

Exactly the middle, as you requested.

I guess rerolls don't count

Attached: 1565342489834.png (1280x720, 538K)

It's in the fucking floor, isn't it?

Cure my aids

I don't see it, it must be in the floor.

"Of course they count, let me fix this."
This user's cat springs back full of energy, almost as if they were never sick! Noticing something also very peculiar about it, rather than aging as a cat would, it ages like a human would, alongside the user. Later in life, both of them peacefully pass away in their sleep, the user holding his cat in his arms.
What can I say? I have a soft spot for animals.

I need to be immortal to destroy the other immortal anons.

One and only rr

big tiddy werewolf gf if trips
if dubs i wish for all my friends to get a wish

rr

reroll

O benevolent malevolence, sway my wife into another FFM experience, send me a unicorn to satisfy us both, it's been 6 years and I'm fucking itchy

Rolling for all possible knowledge in the universe. Cant wait to get brain fucked.

OMG WTF 666 WE GOT A WOMEN IN THE VOICECHAT (I didnt paid her wtf999) :<
discord gg\7StXNr
Spaemb0t_ID08911: HCIZ

OMG WTF 666 WE GOT A WOMEN IN THE VOICECHAT (I didnt paid her wtf999) :<
discord gg\7StXNr
Spaemb0t_ID08911: gUaD

It seems my thread is dying, so I must go. I am Calypso, and I thank you for playing my game!

Ok

I want your powers calypso
Gib me da powah

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: FMUM

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XEkm

I wanna get super ultra mega Mk.2 hyper fighting -rev- AIDS: arcade edition

Attached: 1544374618567.png (300x401, 130K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oUbr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nHPo

I want to see trump be executed after being found guilty as a traitor to the united states, after being impeached, and when trying to name names to stay out of prison, provides evidence for a second treason charge that is not covered by self-incrimination protection under the deal, and gets him tried for it, and found guilty.

Yes, I want him to die as a double traitor, and all his friends and associates are also ruined.

I want a job and the world to end.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: AtAD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: IeiX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ZyUc

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: OlbA

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ylGQ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: sbnV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VHWx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Drwr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: hIkf

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oOom

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: RdSI

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MmFp

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: DMaz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: yJjb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ebsR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: JdbO

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Liuf

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: iOsZ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: iDZB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: GdeU

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uNSr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nYzj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: pGMh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SdVj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nsuT

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: LETu

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NKKX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: quAb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: RaQw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NKWf