My flag is the Transylvanian flag

USA USA USA USA

Swedish flag is from 1500 you pig.

we changed our colours 1906, faggot.

Why?

Only traitors did lol

>sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svensk-norska_unionen

I thought that the Swiss and Georgian flags were much older than that

There are many inaccuracies on this image and I get the feeling that it was made by a Dane

lay off the cocaine carlos and start learning about your cheapi italian knock-off flag

Wow, such rudeness, you sure taught her a lesson.

Bavaria is one of the oldest states in Europe, older than England or France

It's a really stupid image. Mexico, for example, is marked as having a completely new flag just because we changed the symbol in the middle. And Sweden has a different flag just because of a color change. But then it says the Danish flag comes from the 1300s, which is stupid because it wasn't even a national flag, it was just a cross used by feudal lords.

Why are in the second fifth of the 19th century, it was created during the revolution.

>we changed our colours 1906, faggot.
Change it back.

Older yes, but the old Tricolore is best

wouldn't our flag be more recent? We didn't have that design until fairly recently, we didn't even have all the territory that became the 50 states until long after that date.

Older yes, but this is best

This is wrong

Following the same logic as some other flag do, yes it should. The graph is inconsistent as fuck.

>12th oldest official flag

Never imagined that.

if it were up to me...

Our flag looked like this and judging from the tshirt and sweatpants I am wearing that is vastly different from our current flag