Challah is a special bread in Jewish cuisine...

Challah is a special bread in Jewish cuisine, usually braided and typically eaten on ceremonial occasions such as Shabbat and major Jewish holidays. Ritually-acceptable challah is made of dough from which a small portion has been set aside as an offering.

Attached: Challah .jpg (640x478, 123K)

Thanks, I love jewish cuisine and culture.

That looks like some delicious fucking bread. Too bad there's no jewish bakers here.

Nice trips.

I am a very fat man and I can tell you that this bread makes very good french toast.

yeah, it does actually.
very absorbent.

Fat people never lie about food-related situations

fuck the jews

Thanks jew , now go scoure the streets for loose change

Attached: 2ed.jpg (846x846, 90K)

This Ioaf looks creamy steamy and dreamy.

Attached: shit.jpg (600x646, 53K)

When satan eats and thanks them for the small portion set aside, A) do they cook it for him first, and B) how many years of earthly favor does it buy them

Knew it was coming

Do you want a hot loaf?

nice get
happy rosh hashannah

Attached: 1568267382786.jpg (750x527, 37K)

One of my fondest memories is visiting the Hebrew academy in town during shabbat for a school project. I got a tour around the campus and got to participate in all the activities. Everyone was so nice and eager to work with me and talk about their experiences. That was the first time I had challah. That's how I learned that participant observation is what I love and now I'm an anthropologist. Find something you enjoy and follow your dreams kids.

Do you like being gangbanged by niggers gender neutral anthropologist?

Attached: 1024px-Robert_Hanssen.jpg (1024x1271, 162K)

Thanks for the you.

you're welcome user

Attached: 1568261367830.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

I think we are best friends now?

Attached: 1569706131235.jpg (900x583, 473K)

yes

Attached: racerx.jpg (290x239, 14K)

All my truck photos are above the limit, I tried by my truck is too awesome for 4 chan. It was a damn good toy truck too..

Attached: 1569793240365.jpg (570x431, 42K)

Looks like a good ole fashioned toilet clogger

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: YEeR

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: aTpu

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SmcT

Oh spamming joy! We just want to play with trucks.

Challah makes the BEST French toast.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: CYlG

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eRzw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vXdh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: GeUB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wKQX

Challah bread doesn't taste very good. Its really dry, kinda mealy and is like really awful hawaiian loaf.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: xXeu

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: bIyS

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Exci

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: FSHa

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: YxIT

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: hpaY

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nlGi

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: FuCD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jyJv

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NiJq

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: EhVt

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: KgUZ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Oezl

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vfFh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ObCy

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: elQQ