Should I vote for Donald Trump?

Should I vote for Donald Trump?
Why or why not?
>Discuss.

Attached: 1569815679182.jpg (772x839, 249K)

No and yes.

No, because he's an incompetent goof.
Yes, because the opposition is even worse.

Basically how I've felt about it.

10/10

Attached: 1567018045109.png (699x969, 29K)

Do you live in a swing state?
If no then your vote does not matter.
If yes then why not? It's not like a single vote has ever mattered.

>That's an argument

If I'm being forced to swallow shit, I'd rather get it over with quick.

I live in OK, which means my vote may or may not matter in the next election. That's why I am concerned. There's almost no chance that a Democrat would win an electoral vote here.
>Almost

There's no chance a Democrat will win anyways. Their current lineup is a disaster.

I voted for Donald Trump because I thought it would be funny. It has been hilarious. I regret nothing.

user, if you really want to freak the establishment out: vote for only non-Dems/Reps. It'll scare the fuck out of those bastards.

Sure

Yes, because he grabs women by the pussy.

If you ever hope to be able grab a woman by the pussy you vote Donald j. Trump.

Because if you vote dem. You will be castrated by the far left.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do, I ain't your dad.

If you make more than 150k after taxes, sure, otherwise, no.
Not this time around it isn't

Yeah, maybe if the left drops this insane PC culture bullshit, I'll vote progressive again. Sorry, having infinite genders and forcing black people into every single movie role as "progressive" isn't progressive. It's pandering to Gen Z communists that are being indoctrinated by colleges today. Not to mention everyone needs a safe space now and none of them want to work.

Yes because the lolz keep on coming, and next term will be better

Has he been a good president though? Compared to others?
I am not of the belief that the president directly affects my life like many Americans are, but I do want our country to be well off.

Drumph is the most worst pres. He divides the USA, and is a liar!! Maybe try a King & Queen next time..

Idk, his Twitter always gives me a good laugh and I love seeing leftists get ass-hurt, so I will.

Guaranteed this one is unemployed

The leftists do have a "cult mentality" in the sense that almost none of them do their own research, they simply accept the word of "scientists" from the NY Times.
Not sure what he is on about, though. That stuff doesn't have much to do with the office of the presidency. It's a distraction.

What are you talking about? Biden grabs women all the time, just look at the memes.

This is pretty much it. I don't like him or his antics but what other choice do we have? The Dem debates saw virtually everyone raising their hand to support free healthcare for illegals, open borders, and increased taxes. I realize he cut taxes mainly for the rich. No, I don't like it but it beats the hell out of higher taxes for myself with little to no change for the rich who can exploit tax havens and loopholes anyway.

I don't want a belligerent asshole on Twitter all day but what I want even less is someone who isn't comfortable saying the horrible phrase "America first" when their job is to lead the American people.

Why was scientists in quotes? That's literally their job. Your independent "research" about flat earth and the holocaust is the joke.

Voting Trump once was funny, but now he's a like a dumpster fire behind an STD clinic. No one wants to touch him. Even the Republican senators are starting to distance themselves from his confused Twitter rants and obvious fuck ups.

No, he's going to jail soon.

Don't vote at all. Fuck it all

Attached: FB_IMG_1568401969110.jpg (354x354, 10K)

It's because they simply take the word of the Times' "journalists" without bothering to look at the source. Data can be manipulated to serve a purpose rather easily.

Agreed.

>. I realize he cut taxes mainly for the rich.
And over the next ten years yours will increase, you're still getting higher taxes but without anything beneficial. It was the same bill.

Dont take the debates seriously.

Scientists or Journalists? You're flailing all over the place and making vague statements with no coherent arguement. Stop using the Trump playbook, it's not working out so hot.

>The leftists do have a "cult mentality" in the sense that almost none of them do their own research
This is true for literally every group of all time, forever. How on earth people think that it can only be one group, and not their own that does that, is so beyond me,

I suppose I could say "don't take projections seriously." Even if we get another 4 years of Trump, it isn't uncommon for new leaders to change up tax rates dramatically. So we can't really chain our hopes to that.

I also have no choice but to take a politician at his word, especially if he is attempting to become the leader of the country and has not held the post previously (where I could base a decision on his previous actions in the role).

So I have one guy who lowered them and they will likely increase in the future and one guy who says I absolutely will pay more. Not much of a choice here, even if it's between two turds.

That's a really dumb way of looking at it, those people wanting to raise taxes want to put them to use. The guy who currently raised your taxes wants you to give him more money so he can pay less. Not really between two turds at all.

What's dumb is seeing our use of tax dollars and believing for a moment that governments use funds efficiently and effectively. Furthermore, what's even dumber is believing that how they choose to put my money to use actually positively impacts me directly when virtually every plan they have put forth does nothing for me or my family.

No one said anything about efficiency, but realistically how has the current administration's tax plans befitted your family? I mean if you're really worried about how taxes are effecting you and yours, shouldn't you be worried about what's going to happen to them in the long run?

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tdoy

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: GjOQ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NFuT

>No one said anything about efficiency

I did, which is why it's dumb to simply say "they will put them to use" as though they have had even a decent record of doing so.

Again, we have 4 year terms. Right now any of the possible Dem leaders is advocating for massive tax changes. So we may end up with the polar opposite of Trump in 2020 from a tax perspective. It's virtually impossible to plan long term when a system is designed to be incredibly flexible and fluid. You have to take what you can get now. People who planned based on Obama's tax plans needed to go right back to the drawing board in 2016.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zQrh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: xMeV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: yNJj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MZWG

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: IElq

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: sUvT

trumps a faggot, but it appears your a woman and you cant vote anyaways..... so go make me a sammie and suck my unit.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ZGpK

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: DluS

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: pTVc

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: OTvD

+1, its going to even funnier when a lady/jew wins and the right really gets triggered. Were in for 5 more year of good memes boys

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VEli

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: LGtq

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ZCRx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SjES

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uBxs

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wIVH

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uDiK

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: AUUM

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: UtXq

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ABGi

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Gapk

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: uVTM

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tgos

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ScqC

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qhwB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NktX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: bVst

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: yupZ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nmNH