Sup Sup Forums. Can you guys tell me WTF happened in my latest Tinder convo? Is this real?

Sup Sup Forums. Can you guys tell me WTF happened in my latest Tinder convo? Is this real?

Pic Related (1/5)

Attached: -1-.png (750x1334, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/arts-entertainment/video-dozens-of-dudes-got-duped-in-mass-tinder-date-at-union-square

(2/5)

Attached: -2-.png (750x1334, 208K)

She's really cute

(3/5)

Attached: -3-.png (750x1334, 170K)

(4/5)

Attached: -4-.png (750x1334, 185K)

(5/5)

Is it really this easy?

Attached: -5-.png (750x1334, 168K)

She just says Netflix and chill. Don't go to yoga, that's gay.

Wow. Very interesting. When is yoga -' 2 days from now?

Yeah 2 days from now. This just happened a few hours ago. Her instagram checks out

Is this Europe,

gothamist.com/arts-entertainment/video-dozens-of-dudes-got-duped-in-mass-tinder-date-at-union-square

shes 10/10 crazy

fuck her exactly twice then dip.

your welcombe Sup Forumsro

Seemed legit until the yoga bs, sounds like a mlm scam.

What's her instagram look like? is it legit, or is this just a ruse my a yoga place to get more people into classes

Eh whatever just go and show up and see what happens. Could be entertaining no matter what. Just keep your kidneys covered.

Psst she wants to fuck but still wants to be able to say “I only have sex with people I’m in a relationship with” my advice is fuck her stupid and then ghost her

No, this is in NA

That would suck ass... but I don't think this is the case since I gave her the day I was free

Yeah I can't tell that from her social medias. It looks like she's an artist. Seems to me like she's a bit on the quiet side

The website she linked me to was a yoga studio in my city, with the class details we're going too

This OP. Unless you are a 10/10, there is no way this is legit, I'd say attend and hope for the best, if it's a scam like link related record it and post here and youtube to show the thot up. If it's real then nice I guess

It's definitely legit. It's public, but it has her friends/family and shit. Haven't even seen a yoga related post

I think this is my main plan going in. If she ends up being cool, bonus???

Wierd stuff happens just try it out and see for yourself
>INB4 its promo for a new yoga class

Then yeah do it man. Sometimes good shit happens.

I recently had a girl who seemed okay was gonna go for a drink then after an off handed comment it turns out was super kinky and into bondage and just came over the next day skipping the bar so i could choke her out and face fuck her.

Go for it man

nice you are in there im genuinely happy for you. what app did you use to find her?

tbh this seems fun, being in a make-up relationship pretending to have been together for a while. plus you get some cheeks. i'd do it

Haha yeah I guess much crazier things have happened. It's just a little weird right now... we are texting now, and she keeps calling me babe. Is this a god damn IRL role play??

This is on Tinder

The premise is awesome. I hope it plays out that way

>Sometimes good shit happens.
Man, fucking when?

>Is this a god damn IRL role play??
This nigga 'bout to get catfished like a motherfucker.

But seriously. Good luck.

strange request but can you post back in a few days to see how it turned out? im curious to see where this goes or if you get catfished like that other guy said

Seems like IRL role play, but she's given you an easy out if you don't like it. So i guess commit and see if you do?

>Sometimes good shit happens.
It's rare, and you have to shift through a lot of shit to get to it. When it does though you gotta make the most of it

Don't ghost her unless it goes badly. She probably just wants a fuck buddy who she can call her boyfriend and doesn't have to explain the whole we meet on tinder thin.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eHZy

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wkpI

Only one way to find out.... That's a good idea. I will post an update. Either as an encouraging note to those still trying to make it, or as a cautionary tale against MLM/catfishing/promotion thots

This is a good thought. Best case scenario

Alright Sup Forumsros thank you for your insight & cautionary advise. Wish me luck

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: IjAk

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ODxb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Tgsx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fKHL

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kLNn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: CQyb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: GJUq

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: mXaR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zyuY

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: GsaO

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ZEJh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: QInT

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eodl

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SqaI

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MuRw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: EVLC

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Dnxd

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: apGz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: sVbr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XAjf

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qaAS

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eTLr

What a retard. I hope she doesn't see this and verify that you're an absolute dickhead.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TqWw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nPtD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: yEvj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vCHM

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Hlzt

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TcLc

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: LItn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: IfSc

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jfke

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: xzIZ

OP I am sorry but this chick is either

a) 13/10 crazy and will "forget" her birth control and trap you, emotionally abusing you for years

or

b) JUST got dumped by her boyfriend of 2 years that she was planning to marry and will never get over but is doing all of this to show him she "already moved on".

Sorry dude but we live in reality, not a rom-com, there is some ulterior motive or catch to this.