Whats it like to lick a girl's asshole?

Whats it like to lick a girl's asshole?
How do you convince someone to let you lick their's?

Attached: Target34E.jpg (635x1024, 18K)

Tastes like bags of sand, milk, and salty coins.

Wtf is your frame of reference for "salty coins"?

no taste, smooth, and smells like vagina because of proximity. it's probably wise to only do it if she hasn't pooped since her last shower. all i've ever had to do was ask and it was fine. wouldn't eat a hairy girl's ass though because that would be 8/10 gay.

I stopped eating my ex girlfriends ass after I tasted shit once. She couldn’t stop laughing. Took forever to get the taste out.

Besides that, if she’s right out of the shower, like licking the back of your hand but warmer. Earthy. Unless you have a fetish for eating ass, you should probably stick to pussy

Whatever, don't listen to the virgin bait. As long as they're clean and I'm attracted to her I love to do it. Some don't care for it: case in point: my current gf. HOWEVER, I do indeed do the job with her clit, which she loves. And she's easy to make cum. I tell her: "Ok, you get 3 orgasms, and then I get to put my tongue up your sweet butt hole." Its a deal that's worked out for us.

I loved eating my ex's ass. She kept it clean, loved cleaning both her holes.

I love it. Don't taste like nothin' except skin, if its clean. Most self respecting girls are clean.

it may taste like skin, wich is in most cases just sweat, not that bad, to be honest, but i would not recommend doing it more than just a few licks, just enough to get your urge out

>but i would not recommend doing it more than just a few licks

Fuck that. I LOVE shoving my tongue up her dirt hole just as far and hard as I can. She doesn't care for it, but its the price for making her cum hard. Its a deal that works.

What's wrong with you?
The shit is what's good about licking pooper, a clean hole straight from the shower is pretty boring IMHO.

you're a fucking chad. the shit would definitely ruin it for me. pee is alright but i think shit will always be a no go for me.

Yeah, my gal has to be clean (and she most certainly is) for me to lick her pooper.

Hey I like farts so we’re still in the same boat. The shit taste was just stupidly strong that I couldn’t keep licking. And her laughing kept sliding my tongue out of her asshole

I had a gf who farted in my mouth once. She laughed. We didn't last.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: WnhU

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: aKgV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: DPWF

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: dBAT

'ever pop a coin in your mouth when you were a kid? cmon everyone has. it tastes like that but a little salty.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SCNB

>'ever pop a coin in your mouth when you were a kid? cmon everyone has. it tastes like that but a little salty.

Not even close, Sup Forumstard incel.

My gf was never into it but did it accidental a few times and for some fucked up reason I got even harder. Not sure what what astray in my brain to associate farts as sexual, but here we are

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: JzXz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: OtSp

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XgFb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eAzx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MeFt

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NGnQ

Tastes like shit, sweat or both or nothing. Nothing being defined by what she used as a cleaning product for her ass.

If she didn't shower beforehand you have a salty sweaty taste. If she took a turd before you'll taste shit... pure shit.

How do you do it? If you are too beta to tell her to let you eat her ass you start by licking the pussy and going down. She'll ask what the fuck are you doing and you'll just shhh her and go on.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: BUPd

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: CFas

American girls are disgusting and never heard of bidets or washing your asshole so enjoy licking shit lmao

THIS. Although if it tastes like shit (rare, but has happened) I don't go back. Porlly get a new gf.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: RTUN

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: afWg

Follow this link and thank me later

>imgur.com/fct3opL

6ac3fe88

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: DoPt

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tGnV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TOge

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: IjTb

eurofags know all about bidets

Attached: 18iy6obfm9rsajpg.jpg (320x180, 20K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: mFKu

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: pkDn

I don't mind the smell of anal juices during anal sex but you're right the smell of shit ... pure shit it's a major turn-off. Instant boner killer to be honest, and maybe time for a new gf.

Even after a good enema the anal mucus has a ... unique smell to it, kinda like ass but not quite.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: FMvo

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: PDLb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: epyd

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: AaHf

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: BDqA

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: dGPE

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VpUM

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MpYW

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qZrS

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: IgMt

Damn, way to analyze the the deal. But, yeah, u r right.