Today I was watching Youtube and an ad came up for Doritos...

Today I was watching Youtube and an ad came up for Doritos, but the whole gimmick was that they never said Doritos and they never really showed the logo but the kept heavily insinuating that it was a Doritos commercial

What does Sup Forums think about corporations having the population so enslaved by advertisements that they can advertise to us using only context?

Attached: s3-news-tmp-127306-screen_shot_2019-08-26_at_8.38.07_am--default--1280.png (1280x755, 1.39M)

I think that you are fucking retarded because some ads are just really recognizable, to the point where using a certain font or whatever can make you think of a certain product without it having to say the products name. That ad in pic related makes me think doritos, if it had netflix's font on a white backround I might think netflix. It's just memory dipshit.

give me a break. There will always be sheep. Corporations just reveal who is who

Hope you realize this is the whole point of the ad. To make you think, post about it being confused, or with some other emotion, thus letting more people know about this ad. Which then puts Doritos in their mind, and on and on. I don't blame you, though.

it's next level marketing. corporate fags all suck satan's cock.

Attached: 1507356.jpg (700x788, 67K)

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NNGB

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zxCJ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eydl

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: aeOY

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: BXGk

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: UizE

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VNIa

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qtEE

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: bKKr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qEnA

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SULR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: hwix

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XVXr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: BjvX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: KnwL

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: bSHR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: rwhS

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: pMeS

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nuKY

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: yULr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fsAz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kHde