I look down on wage slaves

>I look down on wage slaves
>They think they have to follow their parents into wageslavedom
>They need to be told what to do
>That's why wageslave anons always ask
>"how did (you) do it then?"
>that's why you have a boss
>you need to be told what to do

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I wrangle tards for the lols

pay is decent, full time hours

its like irl Sup Forums with all the rampant retardation and pretending

they're all complete faggots

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: UUDe

What do you do? Sit at home and collect benefits like a leech on society that would be purged

"i'm thankful for the opportunity i was given"

Attached: 1569882851501s.jpg (233x216, 7K)

fuck yeah, i am

Attached: 48403335_2230714450292147_7536972232094908416_n.jpg (540x535, 24K)

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ARgA

You should be exterminated for you are just a drain on society and contribute nothing other than putting down the people who pay for your benefits. How pathetic you must be

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qznS

You can search a lot and never find a good place to chat with lonely girls
I already tried many sites to chat with horny teens, and none of them were as good as the one I present you today

Follow this link and thank me later
>imgur.com/fct3opL

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: geJJ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wcJx

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: YXvE

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: eeWG

i prefer to fuck around and smoke weed, a easy and peaceful life

Attached: 1637.png (248x251, 122K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: qJDC

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XVLt

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: HniE

A pathetic life

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: HNKV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tcZa

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jhlI

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: EecU

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XuWb

Follow this link and thank me later

>imgur.com/fct3opL

6ac3fe93

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vlaR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kZwH

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: cMxR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: iqtH

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jEjW

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tCes

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: NfJU

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nZOa

i understand for someone wasting 75% of his life of a company while being underpay, meanwhile the big boss sit in his penthouse and chill.
you say contributing to society but in reality you're contributing to a single guy that live the same way i do but with a fucking lot of money

Attached: 42381538_740080499674971_4662187742837342208_n.jpg (232x235, 6K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: QsIR

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MRsd

You have no idea how the real world works do you little boy

Oh you live the same way as the big boss, you must be delusional or retarded or both. I rather go out and make some money to afford some neccieties and to be able to provide for the people I care about. I work to make myself happy and to make my loved ones happy. I enjoy my job. I enjoy it more than staying at home and smoking weed like a loser. That shit gets old real fast.

>That shit gets old real fast.

yeah it would get old for you because you don't use your brain

You are less than the wage slaves and the big boss is less than the wage slaves.

Workers of the world unite!

Eventually the government will cut you off and you will have to go out and apply for jobs at age 32 with literally nothing on your resume. Good luck with that.

It's just not fun or entertaining anymore bro idk how using my brain while smoking weed and chilling at home would make it anymore fun and entertaining.

then explain it to me old wise man *sob*

nah the big boss live the same as i.

i don't need much to be happy. you clearly don't need to work for the necessities, i can still pay for internet, eat, clean myself.

but good for your if you do it not just for yourself but the one you love

go stupid aueaurukjf
go crazy aoerikjdsl

i don't think so :)

Attached: 49693290_574459946405990_6977002157048332288_n.jpg (658x662, 37K)

The problem is there is no alternative. We are all wage slaves unless born rich enough that we don't have to work.

You're still a wage slave if you sit at home and collect benefits because you depend on those benefits and there is a chance they will stop.

What will you do then with no experience and no skills? I hope you are learning skills while sitting home alone because having a job makes it very difficult to learn how to do anything else.

Learning a skill is the best thing you could do. Anything.

>hurr durr we live in a society
And look where it's gotten us. Society drains us of joy. Why should we not retaliate?

funny how all the wage cucks are seething at OPs post. wagies make me chuckle

here u go:
AUJUkzC

You have two options wageslave or starvation. At least those are your options if you are white in the US. If you are black or an illegal alien you can live on welfare.

I enjoy society, sorry to hear you do not. Maybe you should meet me so I can buy things for you and take you out on a good time. But why would I want to take a leech out on a good time?

And leeches make me sick hahaha pathetic leech think they are better than the host.

You already buy things for me, silly wagie. Your taxes go to the government who then send the money to my account.

Tick tock, wagie. Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Kanq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: SvEV

I know leech I know. So you give me all your money and I'll show you how much fun society has to offer. Oh and it's a lot of fun.

This post triggers the seething normies. Have a (You) on me /bro

How does it feel to depend entirely upon a crumbling government? Aren't you worried what will happen to you when the recession begins or if there is a drastic shift in policy towards neetbucks?

Tick tock leech shouldn't you be getting ready to kiss my fucking feet while I walk out the door

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tImb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: krnX

I hate neetcucks but surely the same applies to us

It's fine. The timeline reset is supposed to happen tonight anyway. Why worry about a future that isn't coming?

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jYHA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sJil

>or if there is a drastic shift in policy towards neetbucks?
Get a load of this retarded Deus Vult LARPer
Mass, uncontrolled third world immigration is not stopping anytime soon, nor is the immense welfare state required to facilitate it. It will be at the end of our lifetimes that the bubble bursts.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: maeL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ioNS

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hGPX

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: MEPQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rXOD

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: upnB

thank you for your hard work goy. I love spending my neet bucks that you provide for me on snacks and candy.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hXnJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IljV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qlRW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vbIR

Actually I was planning on playing Zelda/Mario Kart/jacking off all night then going back to bed to recharge so I can do it again tomorrow night all at wagies' expense.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ibJT

Society can't function without them

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: etif

And your approval of leeches makes you less than me. Kill yourself, you are worse than nothing. You are a negative

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lhKy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GvGb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: UEVi

You are welcome leech for without me you would be nothing remember that

stay mad nigger

lol what a delusional fuck

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GghR

What a pathetic life you live, ah well maybe I will grant you more favor once you learn how to respect your betters leech

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: eqTC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: srjS

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pIue

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ySMd

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dWSe

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lkNI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XqvK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: xBXb

thanks bud

Attached: 42505282_2107194039325685_6081485575863402496_n.jpg (480x375, 10K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: TSDn