All I do is jerk off to feet and watch YouTube all day. What should I do with my life to actually feel something again?

All I do is jerk off to feet and watch YouTube all day. What should I do with my life to actually feel something again?

Attached: C1653DBC-781D-43CC-A845-1E4704A5AC1C.jpg (500x424, 32K)

Get a job, an education, or both. Don't be a shit stain.

Get a hobby, literally anything that takes a modicum of effort to do.

become a fucked up normie like the regular people. get a job that kills your soul. go to college and kill your mind. get friends and kill your individuality and self respect

don't make my mistakes. be a neet as long as you can, life isn't all it's supposed to be

Shut the fuck up untermensch, the meak shall inherit nothing.

i did get a job, and i'm trying to get an education, but it's not fun. it's not the happy neet lifestyle. there's no real reason to do it, now that family's out of the picture. why do you work and grind yourself?

I have a job at my college and at a restaurant, the college job isn’t too bad but the restaurant is hell and I’m treated like shit

jumping jacks

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MxVF

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: iMrn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: FOdQ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: sXzB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ugRh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: zqyi

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: BPMW

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Ljdm

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Micj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: CYcB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: LEoJ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kjDX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: WRQw

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: gtMe

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: bubb

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: TAVB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oOrV

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: aEpj

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Yrnh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jrjL

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: LyBD

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: RaMr