How do i tell my gf her vag stinks ?

how do i tell my gf her vag stinks ?

Attached: 1561372808570.jpg (769x1024, 65K)

stick your fingers in it and rub it on her face

put an air freshener in her pussy while she's sleeping

Just wait till it gets yeasty then tell her it's yeasty

these are all genius suggestions

You DON'T, you moron

>t. stinkypussy

tell her to get some fucking massingill

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: hsYs

Take a shower with her. wash it for her

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: dZmt

"Babe your pussy doesn't smell so great maybe you should clean better if that's not working you should see the doctor something could be wrong with your (vagina fluids whatever they are named ). Don't be mad at me or take it as an insult I thought you should know because it's not very pleasant. "
Its that fucking easy just tell her or dont wash your dick and wait .
Just for the question alone your not old enough to even have a gf larping faggot

Buy yourself some Summers Eve and tell her you use it on your balls so they don't smell nasty. Make it like it was your secret. Tell her it really helps and see if she bites. If not shower with her and literally rub it on her pussy like you're being kinky when in reality you're just making it less stinky.

You can search a lot and never find a good place to chat with lonely girls
I already tried many sites to chat with horny teens, and none of them were as good as the one I present you today

Follow this link and thank me later
>imgur.com/fct3opL

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: idIl

>thinking she won't still be offended by this
just by your response to op's question alone you're* not old enough to even have a gf, larping faggot. girls are extremely vain and insecure and you're just going to make any problem worse if you tell them there is a problem (especially with themselves). even if you're a nice little cuck about it.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: nckI

YO, trips, This is what I did with my college gf. I used to only eat it in the shower. It smelled BAD.

1. Open bottle of Clorox.
2. Insert open end into her pussy.
3. ???
4. CUNT-CHUG!

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: KDnP

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: liZg

that probably means she was taking lots of unprotected dick. it's a known fact, besides poor hygiene, pussy stinks when it mingles with dick juices.

Fuck off, Deepak Dickcheese

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Ustu

go to eat her out and then say eww wtf when did you last shower

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7K)

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: QATe

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: wlRN

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: DCkX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: vxZe

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: grRc

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oLJz

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: APeo

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jIHp

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Cxam

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: OegE

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: gLWQ

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tytX

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fnRR

You don't need to handle every woman like a child . Sometimes being dead honest is better then being silent .
You can surely use other words but it is what it us and even the nicest words wont change it . Most woman want a real men that says what's on his mind and doesn't sugar coat everything .
I was in the same situation before my ex at the time smelled like dead fish down there so I told her to fuck off and go to a doctor . Who found out that she was missing some bacteria in her fluids and it was good that she went to the doc asap after I told her to do so . If she would've waited that could have backfired . Sure she was upset by my phrasing but who gives a damn . Stocks and Stones... but words will never .... . You get it

>it's a known fact, besides poor hygiene, pussy stinks when it mingles with dick juices.
Of course, doctor...

Virgin detected !
Just be quiet if you dont have any clue about biology and body fluids ya duffus .
Tell her to eat some yogurt and drink some milk if that won't fix shit go see the doctor 9 out of 10 times something fucked up her natural fluids somehow (stress ,change of diet,period ,...) or worst case STD

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kDcO

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: POIh

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vGKK

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BAuY

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vkYj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: AoBR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RzyW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fJUt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gsqy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: iwEG

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HWru

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gfWW

vagisil.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: LShc

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ckCu

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dIOV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pvJS

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: bmFz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yDVL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RpRw

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BCqI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ZIXm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: BoLj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QXaX

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XuFm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Leev

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: goBe

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: cDuU

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PHds

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WyUb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: JObq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Jjii

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fOuH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XsLU

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: cytr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aKFx

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HhMb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qlFv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: JVjA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yDxM

This.

Everytime: Leave a douche in the bathroom.
If it's only sometimes: dont say nuffin just dont eat it when it stank she got imbalance.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qgPj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DJmk

You know I really hate to say it but I've never met a chick whose pussy I didn't like the smell of. Did you ever think that maybe you're the problem?