Im 22 years old and i want to know what i can do with my life rn...

Im 22 years old and i want to know what i can do with my life rn. i have a job i have no criminal record dont do drugs and dont drink or smoke. i dont have a drivers license or a ged ive had a dumb life filled with much bullshit from family and other family. i just want a goal and something to do i dont even know why im asking you guys but fuck it

Attached: 1569541782122.jpg (1200x768, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WbQdHXzEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Military

try community college and then go to a state university. get a useful degree that isn't too hard like accounting. your life will improve dramatically for sure if you actually take it seriously

Start by setting some midterm, accomplishable goals and thinking out the immediate steps. For example, look into what it takes to get a ged and start taking the first steps in that direction. Look into apprenticeship jobs where you can learn a skill but dont need a great record to get the job just be willing to learn.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: YCBb

Mostly just choose anything productive and interesting and start doing it.

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fxjr

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: SjcL

You can search a lot and never find a good place to chat with lonely girls
I already tried many sites to chat with horny teens, and none of them were as good as the one I present you today

Follow this link and thank me later
>imgur.com/fct3opL

thanks for the advice so far guys i think i might try getting my ged or drivers license first. tbh i need something to have a goal too all i do is go to work,come back home,play vidya or watch anime and then wonder what the fuck im doing. i need to change shit fast.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kHBh

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ReTe

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fjno

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fWrX

Hit the gym and be consistent work on you’re self get a part time job and try community college or a technical school where you can do something quick to earn money

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: kuhP

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ULdO

get married and raise a family.

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: HNeu

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ozxG

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: fvKA

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: Sqxm

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: urkk

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: MvgU

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: ySDl

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: XSRI

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jTIu

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oSBB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: tcCY

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: jqTL

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: VyTM

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: rQRB

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: QNiH

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: HJUn

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: oKAN

discord gg\WCAEUk

Sup Forums_hacks: HLIm

dont take advice from people on 4chins.

here u go:
AUJUkzC

You need a license ASAP

Make that your priority, you cannot depend on people to give you rides. You’re a grown fucking man.

Get your license and start taking classes at a community college

Get the general stuff out of the way and hopefully you’ll discover something you’re passionate about besides alcohol and ass

How with no license?

Read the Bible, you can find out what God wants you to do by reading the stories about Jesus.

Attached: 1539560391371.png (500x500, 125K)

Legit good advice

get your GED and then get into community college and get free grants from the feds before the dems win and eveyrthing is free aand you dont get shit for going (you can make 5K+ a semester just for going and passing your classes, then take out another 10k a year after ur first year) being a professional student is great

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NetV

>might try getting my ged or drivers license first.
srs'ly how pathetic are you? high school is the easiest fucking thing in the world. I cannot believe that in the world of equality you have the same voting power as me.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XfRh

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0_WbQdHXzEQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Xyyj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HOnd

Definitely go on this order
License
GED
Determine college if you want to do that, otherwise trade school.
Make sure you work part time at least why doing all that and you'll end up fine. Never too late to start

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: okMs

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IMqP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: aItv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: zHtl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rcMm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: XOJl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: EJxg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ZVus

For all the semen jokes go navy, better tech training and you get to see the world, and suck off all the other sailors.

Join today!

Attached: 1569405482395.jpg (663x467, 50K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mGvc

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PHso

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Nosh

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lfZO

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fpWN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: CTzI

>Advising someone to ignore your advice
>If he obeys he ignores your advice
>if he disobeys he ignores your advice

Imagine being so useless

Attached: 1542329941523.jpg (805x720, 67K)

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DnQc

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QPSN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: eezq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IKcJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gAfC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: usxA

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: AkRY

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: zsmI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sbwR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QLdK

/Thread

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mtcm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OKdU

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kZKc

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: leIQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dtwG

>what is the bus
>what is a bicycle
>what are roller blades
>what is a skateboard
>what is uber
>what is lyft

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: zoes

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mkjJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Nvxs

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dDzk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NhAC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hvJd

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: nIIp

Pick up a trade. You don't have the time or the capacity for university and you're far better off without it anyway. Find something satisfying (this is not the same as fun) that you can see yourself doing and that pays well. This really is a golden age for the blue collar worker as long as he can show a little forethought. There's so much demand right now it's ridiculous.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: FWIJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: MZJY

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mJWr

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lGCo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: CTGa

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fWCV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: dkFl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: UvVa