Give this man a medal

Give this man a medal

Fresh from rëddit, I see

why do all 9gag pictures look worse than bigfoot/ufo photographs?

Are you upset over website on the internet?
Why?

Just curious. That can't be healthy.

It's actually twitter

Does originating from a certain website rob things of comedic value? I don't understand.

/ourguy/
BASED
A
S
E
D

Praise Kek!

reddit btfo

How will numales ever recover?

This man is a goddamn hero. I wish I was this masculine.

REEEEEEEEE THIS IS TERRIBLE

HOW DARE YOU DEFACE PUBLIC PROPERTY THIS IS VANDALISM

IM GONNA GO BURN DOWN A STARBUCKS NOW

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

More heathly than wanting to cause property damage because you don't like a comedian

I asked why the quality is so bad, learn to fucking read.

Thinking property damage is a bigger deal than laughter of hundreds of thousands of people sounds unhealthy.

Thinking one person's hurt feelings are more important than the laughter of hundreds of thousands sounds unhealthy.

>fucking

Are you mad? Over a artifacts in a low-res picture?

Take your medication.

vandalizing things when you're upset is nigger behavior

wow an alt right trump supporter really hates a woman what a shock

Niggers destroy things to please themselves.
Comedians destroy things to please the audience.

>Are you mad?

I'M FURIOUS!! >:(

>Over a artifacts in a low-res picture?

Not just at your grammar but it's 2017 for Aunt Jemima's sake, this should be a sharp HQ 5meg quality image, not this 1992 dogshit!

Who said he did it because he's upset?

Could it possibly be because he saw a comedic opportunity? Nigger behavior would be spraypainting words and names all over it, not cleverly making a joke.

Ok good you're not actually mad. Getting upset over meaningless inconsequential shit is the biggest disservice to your mental wellbeing.

>Who said he did it because he's upset?
The only reason anyone gives a shit about her Netflix special is because they're triggered by her leftist opinions. She's not just a bad comedian. Right wingers on the internet hate her so much they practically froth at the mouth.

how do you know he hates her?

why are there so many aggressive anti alt-right people here now?
like what circles do you run in or where did you come from?
I get that Sup Forums is basically r/thedonald now but where did you come from?

>bengarrison cartoons

is this his real twitter? absolutely based. the ben garrison arc is one of the best arcs in Sup Forums history

That has nothing to do with anything

Her opinions in the special are more Feminist than anything. and her jokes are almost all about her vagina/hating men. And when they don't fall into those categories, they're stolen. Plenty to get upset about, without having anything to do with right vs left.

My question was how do you know someone making a joke using spraypaint did it because he was upset?

lots of comedians have leftist leanings and they dont get this kind of treatment, face it shes a hack and a joke stealer.

What makes you think finding her work unfunny makes me hate her? Plenty of comedians put out unfunny comedy. Even the good ones.

Is pointing out a thing straight way ticket to mad city?

Yeah it's him

i remember a time without /new/ and Sup Forums user

and i know because alt right gamergaters etc all go after women more than men for wrongthink

>I read about /new/ and Sup Forums on ED and I'll pretend that Sup Forums wasn't racist from the moment it started

They're two sides of the same coin. Which group of whiny little bitches makes more noise doesn't even matter. I don't care and you shouldn't care.

There is no need to be upset.

>muh alt right
>muh gamergate
Does tits or gtfo ring a bell to you? Do you know where you are? Stop creating boogeyman for everything that offends you.

it got banned last time cause it was full of stormfags

fuck knows why they brought it back

That is absolutely false. I hope you're trolling. Instead of addressing comments that respond to you, you just double down on incorrect assumptions.

Stop white nighting/playing devils advocate on Sup Forums faggot.

What's the meaning of the stars?

stupid people like gamergaters and alt righters offend me user. women hating misogynists disgust me.

amy schumers special appeals to women, women like it, men don't. big fucking deal, you don't see feminists vehemently going after bill burr and voting down his latest special cause he made a joke about feminists.

The ratings on her Netflix special

It's fucking terrible, but you'll be told that it's a result of "muh misogyny"

>bill burr and voting down his latest special cause he made a joke about feminists.

They do that shit all the fucking time. Just because you don't see it in your safe space doesn't mean it's non-existent.

Why does it matter if some icky boys from Sup Forums say nasty stuff?

Do you need a hugbox around the clock?

There is no need to be upset.

no they don't they get on with their lives there is probably 1 feminist with a problem compared to 100 alt right gamergate milo worshipping fucktards

you faggots and your army of anime avatars have nothing better to do than vote it down and her youtube trailers because you can't get a girlfriend

Because more women are wrong

Yes, they do. Once again, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's non-existent

>there is probably

You're talking out of your ass. Fucking go back to your safespace, you clearly can't handle reality.

>fucktards, faggots, can't get a girlfriend

Anger is an illusion. Let it go.

It just looks like a self-deprecating ad for a comedy show. Dumb idea. Take your amy schumer thread back to redddit.

epic and for the win!

i just looked at the yt ratings and the and one is downvoted and the other isnt

the same applies for netflix

guess which one?

why do you think gamergate alt right types hate women so much user?

Social media converts images into heavily compressed jpegs, as something gets saved and reposted through various social media the quality degrades more and more. Sites like 9gag are often the final destination for social media reposts, so you get the worst quality.

>Wahhhhh my downvotes omfg.
Please cry more faggot.

>why do you think gamergate alt right types hate

Hate doesn't matter. Only love matters.

Let the hate go. It will go if you let it.

t. Schumer

no user im just curious why these social media and YT stuff is mostly targeted at women and you can usually guess who is leading it, gamergate heros like carl of swindon, paul joseph watson and muh milo

Hey that makes sense, thanks Crabman!

Please go back to tumblr you sjw faggot.

You will feel at home there.

Instead of asking why do I hate them or why do they hate me, ask why don't I love them and why don't they love me?

Nothing good has ever come from hate.

Are you dumb? Plenty of things get downvoted to hell in youtube.

Things people dont like.

Isn't this the same safespace thinking you people accuse SJWs of?

>I don't like your idea please stoppppppppppppppppppppp

Kids these days, no respect for their elders.

Thank God for that.

Teenagers can't afford good cameras so they use their second-rate cellphones instead.

who gives a fuck
>and i know because alt right gamergaters etc all go after women more than men for wrongthink
how do you know he's an "alt right gamergaters etc"?
and why are you so vehemently against alt-right, gamergater, trump supporter?
if you had been on the site since before /new/ you would have seen how gamergate went and why it did so, rather than now just covering it in the alt-right umbrella

give me a solid definition of alt-right, and tell me where you got the definition, and then tell me why you care so much about it
what circles do you run in and why are there so many of you here?

fuck off back to masturbating over your anime you women hating gen z cunt

why don't feminists downvote bill burr specials as much as amy schumer specials?

>it's a newfag reddit immigrants can't recognise blatant trolling episode
Getting tired of these reruns

>Buying cameras
Useless investment unless you plan a career with taking photos, not that I take photos anyway so I don't use my cellphone for that either

>retards are trolling

>I was just pretending to be retarded.tiff
Oh it's that episode again

>why don't feminists downvote bill burr specials as much as amy schumer specials?

Why does it matter? Are you competing which side acts the most like a little whiny bitch?

Becauuse you're being a whiny emotional bitch right now and it's not good for you or those around you.

>property damage
It doesn't damage the seat though, it's a sticker which is effectively worthless once it's been removed

why do you care so much about this fat bitch?

Who?

Smelly dumb newfag scum thinks women are being specially targeted instead of making themselves targets?

Here's a tip: If you see a lulzcow then milk it. It just so happens women are easier targets. Being racist didn't save Hal Turner from our ministrations. Being a woman and appealing to imaginary anecdotal evidence won't save uppity sluts on the internet either.

Just answering your question mate.

If she was a fat man and put out the same special I'd enjoy shitting on it just as much. It's not about sex. It's bad comedy.

I concur fellow Reddite

>Reddit boogeyman

Are you feeling ok? Sit down.

gamergaters are hyper sensitive man children what do you expect?

>unironically using the word gamergaters

you just admitted to targeting women because they're more vulnerable

this man will inevitably turn out to be a rapist or sexual predator preying on young children like most alt righters and gamergaters

Sounds a lot like baseless conjecture.

How do you have the room for all this hate in your soul? I'd suffocate.

Yes, acting like an obnoxious retard on purpose is a form of trolling. It's a low one, but you don't need to put much more effort into it than that these days as everyone on this site are now immigrants from social media, where the concept of trolling as it is known on this site does not exist.

That comic only applies in a scenario where someone comes in acting like an obnoxious retard and they are quickly dismissed, not to be replied to again. In this scenario he managed to bait all of you and you kept responding to him as if he was serious, which is the point of trolling. To back somebody into an argument they cannot win using intentional logical fallacies. You fell victim to it and, like every redditor who does, are trying to save face with your le only pretending to be retarded reddit comic.

If I have to only post some all lowercase garbage to evoke all these passionate responses from genuinely flustered people, why shouldn't I? "Pretending to be retarded" trolling only works if you're retarded enough to let it. The proper response is to ignore it entirely, they cannot argue with themselves.

Two women are in public.

One is dressed normally. Two is naked.

One is walking down the sidewalk and does not acknowledge your presence. Two throws herself against a nearby wall and shoves her ass into the air and starts screeching about how you'd better not rape her.

One gets ignored. Two gets her pelvis broken with a baseball bat for being an annoying bitch.

Two got what she deserved.

In all likelihood he's just pretending to be retarded for some giggles. Might as well take the bait for some of your own.

>separating every sentence with a double linebreak
Reddit is missing you, you better get back there before they wonder where you've gone.

Ebin, have an upboat

I've been here since 2006 young'un you don't get to tell me where to go for how I seperate my lines.

why do you hate women user

what happened to you to have this much hatred and misogyny in your life?

did feminists insulting your video games really hurt?

>That comic
Most people told him and other who pretend to be retarded sjw's to fuck off though, like in the image

The proper response is love. These people do not love themselves.

Only love will set you free.

Have you considered I feign empathy for my own amusement?

i agree but how could a woman love someone who spends all day playing video games and when they're not doing that they're on reddit discussing gamergate and feminism? thank god Sup Forums banned those gamergate cunts.

>this much damage control

Or a man. Let's not take sides here

Taking sides is the path of hate.

>what happened to you to have this much hatred and misogyny in your life?

I always enjoy this question, as if the implication is that women must be blameless of emotional abuse or behavior that would make someone hate women.

Little do those who make this argument know that misanthropy is all inclusive, and half of all people you can be misanthropic toward are women. Shocking statistics, those.

I try not to think about how people unironically make that argument though. The sheer degree of ignorance displayed by such a question is one of the reasons I really dislike people in general in the first place.

so basically a woman wouldnt sleep with you which turned you into a woman hating red piller

at least it is better than she made fun of video games

Rejection and fear of rejection fuels both sides.
The women probably have had their own share of rejection too.

Don't hate. Love.

The comic implies a detached "ok?" response, if any, followed by complete ignoring of the troll while they screech to themselves. In this case, there has been no shortage of replies to every single post he makes, many of them genuine and passionate. It's the typical social media way of trying to deal with trolls, everyone thinks they have some sort of epic responsibilty to put the troll in his place so everyone can see how smart they are. What they do not understand is that the troll does not believe what they are saying and are simply saying it as it is the easiest way to provoke a reaction, arguing with them does nothing but fuel the flames.

Except I'm clearly not the person who keeps baiting you, they are still posting (and still baiting people, despite my posts). Learn to read.

That's another good one, the idea that people only hate women if they are denied sex. The implication thereof is that the only quality men like about women is sex and anyone who doesn't get it MUST hate women.

Women sure have a completely retarded concept of self worth. Guess why they get targeted online?

Oh shit son! We got Albert Frankeinstein laying down some harsh truufs on feminist user. Get comfy lads

>even bothering to try and explain
Just let them wallow in their filth, this board is reddit/twitter/facebook central now. It's beyond saving.

lmao what a hero

How do you know when a reply is genuine or passionate? I can vow eternal love while hoping the person overdoses on their medication.

Most stand-up shows on Netflix have one-star ratings, because they're shit. Schumer isn't the only one, just the loudest.

>and i know because alt right gamergaters etc all go after women more than men for wrongthink
>alt right gamergaters etc

That whole phrase stinks of Reddit.

Stay there with your shitty algorithms and soft censorship.

Because their posts are clearly having serious thought put into them. They are trying to explain their side and engage in an actual argument. When you do that with a troll, you automatically lose.

>it's a dumb GoT kid with absolutely no knowledge at all

nothing new, go back to the subledd1t you came from

>one obvious shitpost can derail an entire thread on nu-Sup Forums instead of just being ignored and forgotten
sad state of affairs

Do you realize how retarded you look?
You're criticizing the use of strawman while using a strawman yourself.

What's the level of your self-awareness? Is this a multilayered troll? Is this reply just another layer?

While you think about this, here is a cute cat picture.