>stop at Taco Bell on the way home cause its 1am and I'm starving
>get home but too tired to game so I just watch some tv
>sit in the same spot for hours watching Barry
>after finishing season one in one sitting I decided to get ready for bed
>plus I've been holding in a piss for an hour
>doorknob won't turn
>ohfuck.mp3
>I don't have a lock since my parents are christian weirdos
>start getting hot and sweaty because I can feel the taco bell getting ready to erupt
>actually dripping in sweat and getting anxious that I'm gonna shit myself
>there's a sharp pain poking at my rectum
>push and pull on the door with all my might but it won't move an inch
>only thing moving is the liquid toxins in my bowels from the 5 chalupas
>desperately try to open window but the screen is bolted on
>realizing I have no way out and a hole is being burnt into my rectum i needed to act fast
>squat over my trash can and make sure I'm not gonna miss anywhere
>I can feel the propulsion of this massive dump
>right as the first sprays start to leave my cursed anus my dad opens the door to my room
>"Hey user, is everyth-"
>all he sees is my sweaty red face mid grunt while a slew of diarrhea splatters onto my floor and walls
>he just closes the door and walks away
>mfw I heard him lock the door on the way out

Attached: 1__smp5Q_QVnZU-ZcsZBjJDw.jpg (709x765, 63K)

very well done user, how many gbp did you lose?

here u go:
AUJUkzC

[OP]
It’s over user. No way out of this. Might as well just accept that you’re fully autistic. Bonus points if you go full ape and toss shit at your Christian parents while shouting, “THE POWER OF CRIST COMPELS YOU!!!”

Which brewery

I lost them all, when I woke up I had to make my own poptarts instead of mummy's special poptart surprise

One in Houston but that's as much as you're getting out of me

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: AlAr

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GVBk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HkJz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PZds

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: VBZc

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yNxL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YpLB

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rPtH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sooq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RRes

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: DapO

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: unmk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: PnHg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qASv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: vYYk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NPTM

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: pBLt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hhjx

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: CZBd

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: TFLH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Rnxo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: FXTW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gvSQ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: bwou

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GAsk

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: qtgz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QLpO

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gVFJ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: VYZu

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: oKYR

What a great story

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WqCW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Maqt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QVcl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: gkHR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NHRZ

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: kZnP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tQJN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: zszE

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: yyul

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IeDo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: VNrL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lTAm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: nSoz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HKIt

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: elfu

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: Gsua