All memes aside, how likely is it that he'll shut down the election and declare martial law?

All memes aside, how likely is it that he'll shut down the election and declare martial law?

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, I dunno.
Seeing as how we're not being invaded by a conventional army, I say the chances are pretty slim.

I dunno, Satan. You tell me.

7 for safety pls

Not nearly as likely as when I first heard about it. Hillary, too.

Sup Forums tried to laugh me out back then. But don't be surprised if you don't see some shit. It doesn't take inside information to understand what these people are up to.

I very much doubt that will happen, people were saying Bush was going to do the same exact thing. He'll just do a bunch of annoying shit until he leaves office.

There's still a few months though, anything can happen by then.

does he REALLY wana be the first president to declair martial law? a black guy?

he will go down on the wrong side of the history books. =P

Seeing as Pakistan has recently started calling for it, you know Obama will be campaigning for it soon

gb2/infowars/, faggots

why would he delcare martial law? over BLM? wouldn't that require admitting that BLM was causing trouble?

Very unlikely.

> November
> Maybe a week before voting
> More dindus killed by cops
> Obama gets on TV
> Finally says what he's been hinting at the whole time and says white people are to blame completely and wholly
> This time shit goes nuclear
> Apocalypse level chimp outs
> Entire neighborhoods burn, cops and dindus in all out war
> National Guard/Army called in
> "Oops looks like we need to """"""postpone"""""" the election!"
Doesn't sound too unrealistic, does it?

Satan we know it's you.
Stop spoiling the ending.

3/5ths chance

No its to "settle things down" while also not admitting black lives matter was the cause.

If martial law keeps Obama in office then that ultimately means trump doesn't get in.

Trinity trips of Truth quench the Satanic trips of doom

righteous

zero chance

Yes it does, you retarded faggot

No, just a sufficient circumstance. The best thing you can do for the time being is to call out each and every thing as soon as it happens, and, ideally, provide documentary evidence like photos and videos.

Reminder that he tried to invade Syria. Brilliantly, his invasion pitch manged to follow much the same lines as Bush's. The response was nonviolent mutiny: thousands of servicemen at all levels flat out said they would not obey, and the Pentagon began sharing intel with the Russians.

Won't happen. His entire presidency was an exercise in legacy hunting. He'll just write books trying to control the narrative and claim he was a success.

Also the military would never obey such an order from him.

>all memes aside
0%

>memes included
100%

>the first black president is the first president to give the police totalitarian power

Could you imagine the explosion from all the angry niggers?

Kek gave you 666. Is that sign?

W I T N E S S E D

>44

>77

None.

Look, I think Obama is a shit president.

But some of you guys are ridiculous. He will leave when his term is up. He isn't a secret Muslim trying to destroy America.

He's just a liberal academic cuck who believes that black and brown people are victims of whitey.

Likely. Baba Vanga predicted this

underrated

His entire worldview is cognitive dissonance. He refused to admit that Clock Boy was anything but a misunderstood genius. He refused to see why the cop who arrested Henry Louis Fates could possibly have a point in dealing with a man who refused to self-identify or comply with basic orders. He called Trayvon his son. He told the Soros employees to continue burning down a working class black neighborhood. He responded to the Dallas cop murderer by pretending it was a complicated issue and the cop murderer had a point.

Best post

Mucho sabor,ahora construir muro

>the holy trinity

>satan

Whats going on?

when will he declare blacks vrs whites

Yes, it sounds unrealistic.

if all the whites chimped out in a "u can have muh gun after u peel it from my dead hands" the black would probably just think "wow whites are killin cops now? fuck yea blm fuck yea obama"

Depends how many more BLM chimpouts there are at Trump rallies. Porch Monkeys would do anything to ensure supreme chancellor nigger stays in office

He's too concerned about his legacy to do something so extreme. It could legitimately need to be done, and he wouldn't do it, especially considering how the self-absorbed BLM would take it.

HOLY SHIT SATAN BTFO

Why would he really want to do that, not like he has a choice if Hillary wins, she'll fucking suicide him out of the oval office.

i need confirmation of that plz.
i'll accept your premise as truth in 50 years after the leaks. but i am inclined to believe after you said "hes just a libtard"

G-god?

5%

Don't be silly, it's whitey's fault for triggering BLM.

After remaining Baltimore officers acquitted

0% chance

I literally cant think of any US politician who sought to retain their office after their term limit expired

As for Obama personally, he has exactly the character you'd expect for a male (half white or not) brought up by the CIA into a pedophile Communist nigger environment to go on to join the gay Chicago bath house crew in order to join the ranks of many others, such as Hillary Clinton, to name one, and kick it all of with a "professor" that wants to bomb the fuck out of the US and kill cops in order to bring about the Communist Revolution and put hundreds of thousands of people into death camps

I mean, where does it end? At what single point can you argue that there was anything good somewhere buried deep in there? Tell me.

If he does, then it's war.

It's not going to happen. People repeat this shit every time a two-term president is on his way out. They said it about Bill, they said it about Bush, they're saying it about Obama, and you can bet they'll say it about Trump.

He won't do this because the Democrats would never hold any electoral office at any level in this country ever again after the second civil war is concluded.

Is it even possible at this point?

Firearm sales have been pretty amazing for the past decade.

He'll get in touch with Soros and figure something out

Why couldn't you been a leaf

will trump be our POTUS

FDR did. No one really seemed to mind though due to WWII wrapping up and so forth. But you should read about it anyway.

33 get

2%

Will kek rise 44 get

Trump will get shot. Then martial law. Obongo will go full dictator.

>It's not going to happen
>They said it about Bill

Don't worry. I know Hillary did her master's thesis on Alinsky. Slightly more than we knew about Obama, who was touted to be all about the "father of community organization." Yeah, great.

15%

>we'll have to see how next week goes I'm predicting the RNC is shut down by Tuesday

>attack/shooting/9.0 chimpout

are you fucking retarded

Sauce?

The bigger travesty of the Syrian ordeal is that the CIA funded, armed, and trained the "moderate rebels" that turned out to be ISIS from 2010 until last year. The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) admitted that as far back as 2012 they knew that the explicit goal of the rebels was to establish a caliphate, but went along with it anyway because their goal was to isolate the "Syrian Regime."

After 50 years of meddling in coups and rebellions of Middle Eastern and South American countries, the US still hasn't learned its lesson. Virtually every terrorist organization in the Middle East has been funded by the US or our "allies" at some point.

Hillary was the biggest advocate for invading Syria and pushed strongly for arming ISIS.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Are you aware that martial law has been declared several times since the countrys founding?

To be fair, family, the beltway people thought it would be Hillary with the possible alternative of Obama.

>Obama's last day in office
>gets on TV to hold a press conference
>looks directly into the camera and gives his shit eating grin
>"you know what muh niggaz, fuck whitey, get dem honkeys"
>mfw

It's not in the interest of afro-Americans to start a race war when they are only 12% of the population, have the highest obesity rates of any race, have a large portion of their fighting-aged males locked up, and are too poor to afford the means to fight.

There was no term limit back then