How do Star Wars fanboys and RLM drones cope with their franchise being raped to death by a cold and calculative...

How do Star Wars fanboys and RLM drones cope with their franchise being raped to death by a cold and calculative corporation that has no artistic ambition whatsoever?

How does it feel that you'll never get a decent Williams score, the backdrop to a battle of heroes fighting it out in a fiery planet resembling their hearts?

How does it feel you're forever stuck with feminist and racemixing propaganda and the story is second-priority to focus-tests?

youtube.com/watch?v=ixjd_GvNRu8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hva1SH5Eo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How does it feel that you'll never get a decent Williams score?

Fuck off will ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Hva1SH5Eo4

Nobody cares. The original trilogy is all that matters.

besides, Star Wars is just an imperfect imitation of Akira Kurosawa's works, of which there are many.

Who cares, Star Wars has been dead for a long time, just move on.

Who the fuck cares, it's a children's film. If you seriously watch this shit as an adult I feel sorry for you.

Williams gives no shit about nu-Star Wars. He's only doing it for the money. He worked well with Lucas, they together helped make some of the most iconic tracks of film.

Without Lucas, George can't really compose Star Wars.

The mouse comes the mouse sees the mouse shills

>How does it feel that we will not get what we have already gotten, again

You're fucking retarded.

Rogue One is great and Fantasy Flight are ensuring its a golden age for the Star Wars fan.

Keep sucking that Disney dick goy

Just saw Rogue One. And just like TFA, Disney displayed cowardice, misunderstanding and pandering to the SW franchise.

Everything in the film, from audiovisual cues, to dialouge to even bizzarely putting in deceased actors as CGI is made for the strict purpose to give this Chinese fake a geniune Star Wars touch. And just like the CGI characters they insist on, it comes off as forced, cheap and cowardly.

Disney has again and again shown that they simply do not understand what made Lucas' Star Wars great. It's not the space ships. It's not the sound effects. It's not the jedi. It's an imaginative world that constantly treats to you new memorable characters, locations and scenes. It's the sense of a Greek epic set in space, not of Marvel set in space.

Disney simply does not want to do what is neccessary. Because being imaginative also means being risky. And Disney and risky is like oil and water. They will never commit to it. They will instead rather ape Lucas than actually seek to transcend him. That's what will impress legions of idiot fanboys and normal moviegoers who pride themselves on being "nerdzz".

The scene between Vader and the commander displays this all too well. Look how hard Disney attempts to mimic Lucas' Vader. His steps. His gestures. His manners. All strictly following what Lucas has already shown us, and nothing more. That's it. They don't dare do more because they simply do not understand Vader. Eventually you could see through the cracks of the fake, the mask being cheap and the voice being off and also lines that are way out of character. (be careful not to force on your aspirations, really?). The moment they stepped out of their comfortable space, they immediately wronged. That's how sad Disney is.

>How do Star Wars fanboys and RLM drones
Putting those two together doesn't make much sense.

I think a lot of the sane people who love Star Wars but acknowledge the prequels as car crashes as cinema love them for their schlockiness and had no desire for another trilogy, Lucas or Disney. Episode VII was a decent film but way too safe so everything is really resting on VIII for me to not start hating this trilogy. Past this trilogy I will probably just stop watching. I never saw Rogue One and had no desire to.

It perfectly does. RLM inflamed the fanbase against Lucas harder than ever before. A Youtube review seen by millions painting Lucas as clueless and someone who is ultimately killing Star Wars and wasn't actually responsible for the OT at all. Imagine the Star Wars fanboys watching that blatant fucking lie and taking it all in. Imagine being Lucas and seeing this new-formed wave of fanboys who not only dislikes prequels, but also consider you the worst thing on planet Earth. What do you do when the fanboys call for your head?

You sell the IP to the biggest jews in film and then live comfortably with billions and without the heat.

blaming Lucas jewing out to the jews on a youtube channel is the most Star Wars fanboy thing imaginable

>RLM drones

But the reason RLM has 99% of their 'drones' is thanks to the prequel reviews, which summed up everyone's hatred of those awful films better than anyone and catapulted RLM to e-fame. So it doesn't make much sense to imply people who believe Lucas already ruined Star Wars are going to care what Disney does to it.

He explicitly stated he sold it because fans didn't like him anymore. That was all he said. And then when TFA was released he said "fans will love it" and then also said "feels like I sold it to white slavers".

It's obviously something he hated doing but did anyways because of his toxic fanbase wanting to put his head on a stick.

>cold and calculative corporation
Didn't Lucas pretty much reinvent film merchandising?
>no artistic ambition whatsoever
Rogue One was pretty good m8.

It's going to be wonderful seeing the cognitive dissonance of RLM fanboys when they are forced to eat shit and pretend it tastes good.

>he sold his IP because fans hated him

I realise he's an autist but if he didn't want to make any more films he could have just kept the IP and not make any more films. He just wanted to jew out and make billions. Him literally selling out after being called a sellout by fans is one of the funniest things ever.

If RLM really did make him sell (which is retarded) then all they did was prove what he actually is.

He's going to die soon. He's old. If he dies, Star Wars dies with him as he holds the rights. It was that or just give the whiny piece of shit fanboys what they wanted and sell it to a mega corporation that could hit every nostalgia factor so hard that you become convinced psychologists were involved.

Give it up. Even Reddit and normies hate the Prequels now. Lucas' fall from grace is complete. He will die unfulfilled and reviled for shitting on his own dinner plate.

>using Reddit as a metric for why you should like/not like something
And people said there are no shills here.

>their franchise being raped to death by a cold and calculative corporation that has no artistic ambition whatsoever?
Can someone explain this mentality to me? it's not their franchise, they have no rights think they own it. And Calculative corporations are why you got it in first place, why hate them now?

The Disney slaves know no better. If social media likes it, so do they.

I just have OT and PT as my main head cannon. I think even like to think R1 or TFA even exists.

NuStar Wars is dead to me.

>stuck with feminist and racemixing propaganda

Keep on fighting the good fight brother!

Lucasfilm makes the movies user