Your left index finger just fired off a high-powered laser beam. how fucked are you?

your left index finger just fired off a high-powered laser beam. how fucked are you?

Attached: 1569311882861.jpg (512x512, 25K)

I fired up. No damage done to myself. Assuming it had enough energy to damage something, there is now a hole in my ceiling.

I skim the space between my right middle and ring fingers and the laser goes through both of my bathrooms and out the backyard

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GKQu

We are annoyingmouse we are no forgivness we r india posting, join the poo army, sex with indian on voicechat
discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: hqAH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ZiBl

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KKSP

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: fhYC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: TVgq

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: rYLf

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: epKF

currentlt scratching my head, a wide beam sears through a good tunnel of brain tissue, cauterizing any wounds and leaving my mental faculties irreperably diminished.
basically, i die soon or live out the rest of my days in a care center.

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: sTpj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: assW

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: OeDy

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: lhsI

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KDQV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: snQV

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: cxOg

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WWBH

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GTbi

Hit the wall, might have fucked to up some plumbing and wiring but no lives lost. Nice try OP, you weak bitch

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: osmm

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: SDaN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KkGy

just shot through my fucking roof

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: odtN

This faggot needs to be banned

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: nwvS

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: RznK

towards what?

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: NHqE

At this moment, not sure. What's the thickness of the laser relative to the thickness of the finger?

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: QGUi

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: bgIj

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: TvkY

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WggX

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GhBB

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: WRMb

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: ofSz

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: iWLv

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: IWgo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: JboC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: cxDi

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: mmAL

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: YEKR

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: GPwo

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: jImN

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: KtDC

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: tOnp

discord gg\U5scVS

Sexyhacks: HQic