Was the world always this Fucked up?

I recently started following the news and caring about what goes on in the world and it's kinda making me feel uneasy. Was it like this before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=b-Hgd5gHWbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, these are the end times. Repent your sins user. No joke.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Shits always fucked but the only difference is that most people are brainwashed to think that everything going in the right direction and that the only real problem are the people who actually understand what's happening.

that's what you get for being informed Goy

not quite this bad since 60's and early 70's. a lot of major cogs are spinning again that haven't been oiled since the late 80's

Don't try and stop it. It will only prolong your suffering. Take the black pill today

2016 has been one consistent string of happenings, I almost wish they'd stop so I could savor them

The world was always chaotic, but the printing press, and now, the media, are able to broadcast it. Thus, everything seems worse than it actually is.

In the middle ages there was a 9/11 every day, but most just ended up as footnotes in a town's records. Seriously, read the wikipedia page for just about any town in Europe in its native language and you get
>in 1200 the town was destroyed by [x army] and all the residents killed
>in 1300 an earthquake leveled the town
>in the 1640s troops from [y] massacred the townsmen after a siege
>in 1800 Napoleon's legions destroyed the town and killed its inhabitants
The reason things seem bad now is because we have grown accustomed to civilians being safe and because the news allows you to hear everything around the world as soon as it happens

partially, but it's confirmation bias as well

the world seems more fucked up because we have the technology to yell about every fucked up thing to the entire world

see
The veil of protection has been lifted. Obama was only granted office because the degenerate population wanted what he could give them. Now we are truly at the end. Tomorrow will be even worse than today (day of rage).

The veil of God's protection has gone from earth. What happens now is people becoming more violent, less self aware and more cunning. When natural disasters start happening one after another, repent. Read the word. I am dead serious Sup Forums

This. Voltaire's Candide kind of mocks the phenomenon.

this is a pretty tense period of time, although much of what makes it so shitty is on the horizon for most people, and doesn't effect us to any real extent.

...That probably won't be true when the next global recession hits though, then we will see mass migrations and violence which makes Syria look like a drop in the bucket

Yes. Always

>I don't like these things
>Tell me to ignore them.

Uh, yeah?
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>No, these are the end times.

How many more preachers have to tell us the wrong date for the end times?

You might end up wanting more when it stops

They are prepping America to be Babylon

>Was it like this before?
Yea, pretty much. We have always been at war since day one, the media has just been lying about it recently (past 30 years). None of this is really new. Hell, this isn't even the first war we've had against Islamic terrorism.

There are good times and bad times

the only comparable decades to now is the late 60's-through the 70's

or the 30's and 40's

you seem to get roughly 20 good years and then 20 bad years.

Terrorism was mostly theatre in the 1970s. Shit got real with the civil war in Lebanon, the war against the Soviets in Afghanistan. The neoliberal nightmare we live in had its foundation laid in the 80s, then built out in the 90s, to explode on 9/11/2001.

While race relations have soured in the US, lame duck President Obama was in North Carolina and in Europe (Spain, Poland) to defend globalization. He's made it a top priority to defend the current global economic system from existential threats to that system like Brexit, Trump and the rise of the right.

Nice family guy gif you fucking faggot

Need to reread that now that i can appreciate it

No.
Your worldview is crafted by experience and you can only hold so much information at any given time.
Quit filling it with paranoid garbage and go outside to find a colorful world of friendly people who are just an confused and interested in the universe as you are.

Or continue to wither like a paranoid hermit.

its probably worse than you think it is

>spoiled white male detected.
Welcome to real life tom.

Do you guys ever worry about China or Russia or ISIS or NK nuking us? There was that interview Putin did saying war was coming and that billionaires were building massive underground bunkers.

No. It wasn't. It was actually a pretty cool place until the new 2001. Since then, we've had the mentality that we need to rebuild the nations we devastate, at our own expense, and need to call the enemy anything but what they are.

There's less bad times than before, but less good times too.

Hello Norman my good friend

Read the clinton emails, it explains everything.

France, Turkey, Saudis, Israel ect all collaborated to bring down Assad. In France and Turkey, no attempt was made to stop terrorist recruiters from openly operating and recruting large amounts of men into the Syrian theatre. In Turkey, they had ISIS shills selling T-Shirts on the border and for the longest time that's where you went to join ISIS.

Flash forward to today. That terrorist network still exists in France, because shutting it down is harder than starting it. Many of those recruits went to Syria and became ISIS/Nusra then came back home to mass murder or train others to mass murder.

That's why there is a lot of terrorism in Turkey/France because they themselves built the terrorist network they use to fuck their host countries.

Again, read the Clinton emails and get redpilled how all this shit went down. China even once told all these nations at a UN security council meeting that the terrorists will one day bite the hand that feeds them.

War is coming if Hillary wins. If Trump wins, China might goad us into an unwinnable war in the South China Sea for economic reasons.

If China tried to do that, I can't help but think Trump would just irradiate it.

I know people sometimes meme here about nuclear holocaust but let's be real here if the nukes started flying we'd wind up in a nuclear winter and possible extinction event, fuck this shit man

only since those darn Jews came along

I don't want to the planet to be fucked just because some psychopathic shitheads want to start launching nukes, fucking things shouldn't even exist

Were you calling me a normie?
There's crazier people out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-Hgd5gHWbA

Bullshit m8 i have been to france in 1990 and there was 0 % chance of something like this happening, also mass shooters were rare or did not exist

We're more worried about toxic waste getting illegally dumped here

There has always been fucked up shit in the world. Media outlets just realised how profitable is to exclusively report it.

breddy beaceful in my cundry made :DDDDDDDD

I didn't say nukes. But we'd lose a lot in a war in that region. China would sue for peace though. Our best bet is diplomacy, plus rearmament of Japan as a deterrent.

It's been like this forever, but with the internet you see all of the murders/terrorism. Before the internet the same news would be happening, you just wouldn't know about it.

of course it was, it's just westerners have been domesticated

>Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away. 36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man.…

I was born in 1989

I lived 10 years to 1999. 1 more of bliss.

After 9/11, it all went to shit. All of it. 90's was over, millennial shitfest begins. Muslims and chinks start moving into Australia en masse. Sydney now full of lebos and poofs and chinese.

The world is sliding into chaos.

Relax, there's always some shit happening. Sometimes more shit, sometimes less. It's always awful.

I don't understand why you think your anecdotes constitute real world evidence

would you prefer another world war?

George W. Bush Ruin this world

Trying to eliminate Saddam, extending the ground war into an occupation of Iraq, would have violated our guideline about not changing objectives in midstream, engaging in "mission creep," and would have incurred incalculable human and political costs

Herbert Walker Bush Don't want a regime change

Remember George W. Bush Ruin this world

spurdo memes aside, i think all whites in the world should move to australia. contrary to popular local opinion, we are far from full.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

I would kill for your naievetie. To be happy would be to be reborn. But I AM much more comfortable knowing death is coming. Life's funny
Woah man #notallnukes

The world has always been fucked up, but only recently has the fucked up shit made it's way into Western countries.

Essentially, if we don't want to go back to the third world, we need to wake the fuck up fast.

welcome to the beginning of the end

it doesn't get real until the middle of the end

You've only just beguuun

I guess. Within the living memory of people you've met 50-80 million people were slaughtered in just 6 years and the entire industrial bases of Europe and Asia were levelled.

>PRAISE BE TO KEK

this meme is garbage. Cant believe its this popular. im impressed coming from pol who usually have a godlike taste in memes

whenever somebody says "the world is so fucked" or "the world is going to shit" i know immediately that they're a child.

despite the creeping influence of "progressivism"/marxism and ISIS, etc. the world is in a better place than literally ever before. fewest percentage of the total global population in poverty, least starvation deaths globally ever, least deaths from preventable disease ever, crime at lowest rates ever, etc.

too much internet op

unplug for a while and things will go back to normal

KEK is a reddit meme - please don't associate that stupid heresy with Sup Forums

this

The world has been fucked up since day one. Imagine entire armies of Romans, Greeks, Persians, Norseman, English, etc coming into a town or battlefield. Chopping each other to bits with heavy blades, dying in slow agony. Then the remainder of the army goes into the town, and brutally rapes every single woman. And takes slaves.

This happened every single fucking day. Life here on earth has always been a horrible night mare. It only got better after WWII. Now we're about to feel real pain again.

No, it was much worse because we didn't have modern technology and the internet.

Religious wars have been going on for centuries with many more casualties than what they can only get away with now.

We should be thankful for what we have, OP. If you can be comfy now, enjoy that comfy. We've earned it.

its not personal there was no european who had to worry about getting shot up in a club , that was movie tier this is insanity

Fuck off shit Korea

Well, that's why NATO was created, so that yurowars were kept on a tight leash by the USA.

All of those countries are doing well materially, and pulled out of the postwar incredibly easily when you consider the amount of destruction caused.

Even China went from slaughtering its people under mao to a much wealthier country in a very short period of time.

>take god out of schools
>sandy hook
>take god out of movie theaters
>aurora
Tell me an atheist society is really gonna be ok

It does seem a little worrying in France.

no, jews make everything worse

The world has always been a fucking sewer. It's nothing new. It's gonna continue to be shit until the day we die. What you can do as an individual is to uproot as much weeds as possible so that your children will have good healthy soil to grow up in.

>>take god out of movie theaters

Holy shit when did they take god out of the movie theaters? Why was I not informed?

Interesting stuff here >

despite the occasional mass shooting from autistic sperglords like lanza or bipolar maniacs like holmes, homicide rates in the US have been going down steadily since the early 90s

Advances in technology have converged with the cultural shift to social networks, so you get to experience all the bad shit like never before in history.

Most of the disturbing shit you see now isn't being captured by professional news personnel it's people with their phones. You don't see a report on TV you get linked a video of an aftermath that's totally uncensored, complete with the screaming and crying etc. Progressives own Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and even they can't control the information when it comes fast and heavy like after a terrorist attack.

You then see some people celebrating in real time online, you don't read some rightwing columnist in a magazine about Muslim opinion and what they really think, you can get it firsthand. You can literally have a conversation with wanted Islamic terrorists online whenever you feel like it.

So was it always like this? Probably, but now you're getting it pure and unfiltered unlike before.

>naivety
>used to buy heroin from a ghostly addict who always had her newborn in the back seat
You act like that made me think less of people as a whole.

faggot

You're marking out to the msm's work

And why wouldn't it? What do you think put her there? Herself? We're all connected nigga. Read the akashic records. Look at our blameless society. I bet you were funner to hang around on smack

It's bad, but it has been as bad and worse in the last half century, global tensions are going to keep racking up, I just hope calm will return before everything goes to hell

France, in particular, has ALWAYS been a target for terrorism. We just never got much whiff or news of it here on the states. The Middle East has never not been a complete shit show.

Just be happy that you don't know actual war.

The world is less fucked up than ever before.

1) War is at an all time low in the world.
2) Abject poverty has fallen below 10% of the world's population.
3) There are fewer terrorist attacks today than there were in the 1970's.
4) Deadly diseases are at an all time low, and, believe it or not, scientists are learning how to use diseases to fight other diseases.
5) Standard of living is on the rise, which is actually a threat to the environment.

Stop reading the news with such myopia. The biggest threat you face looks at you in the mirror when you wake up. Your own habits are more likely going to kill you than a sandnigger.

Because life as a whole produces more cool shit than I know what to do with. I'm not going to fixate on the negative and erode my ambition to do anything that may improve my quality of life.
I have no idea and don't pretend to.
Yeah, whatever.
Sure, I may.
I can still recognize that society is fucked in a lot of ways but I still think the concept of blame needs to be examined more closely since people use it so often and without much thought.
I was.

It's cyclical, and you're uneasy because you know collective human behaviour is predictable, we are on the verge of ww3 and everyone knows it, KEK wills it.

War is unavoidable at this point. The only question is whether it will happen here, or over there.

With Hillary, it will be here.

>on the verge of ww3

nah m8, if ww3 didn't spark over ukraine or syria it's definitely not going to spark over the south china sea islands or any of the other bullshit that's going on right now

Happiness is for cattle and children. Embrace die

Take it in stride

Shit is fucked, but it's more peaceful and humane that it's ever been.

>Read the Akashic Records

Nevermind.

Yes goy. Everything is fine but you should still be very afraid. Remember we... I mean the MUSLIMS did 9/11 and it was very sad and scary but now we're okay if you just let us take care of it and it will go back to the 90s again. Go back to bed. Good goy.

>Hurr only the bad is true

That kind of thinking is exactly what prevented me from getting laid for the longest.

The standard for all of human history has been one of conquest.

Back when there was plenty of land to spare, people killed each other for more land.

We're at a relatively peaceful time in history. As said.

If you don't remember "duck and cover" drills in school during the cold war, you don't know how good you have it now.
now go on and play more pokemon GO

violence in general is actually down, so don't worry too much

Maybe not the last few weeks but terrorism is kinda a drop in the bucket compared to normal crime

But prepare for more

It was worse. This is just the beginning of the beginning.

Yea whatever faggot. Have fun with your "friends" and "family"
I'm going to talk to Gods. Bye now

Because Muslims are getting more radical. This generation is worse than the last somehow. Fucking spoiled dumbass piece of shit Muslim kids

Turns out that the 90's wasn't the "End of History"

>liberals
>diversity
>death of nationalism
>jews are stronger than ever

What do you expect?