Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
What documentaries you know that are like pic related? I need to take a documentary to a economy class but the teacher is kinda commie hippie garbage so i need some #woke-core
If its placed on South America or specifically on Colombia it'd be perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88
youtube.com/watch?v=LLwVkwzu4dw
911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask /pol / or /x/

Andate a la mierda.

A D A M C U R T I S

The Greenhouse Conspiracy [1990]
Life and Debt [2001]
A Noble Lie - Oklahoma City 1995 [2011]

That documentary went full retard with the 9.11 inside job bullshit.
It was also a bit too open ended on its supposed generalizations of how Jesus was a direct personification of celestial stories. I understood the purpose of leaving so much open, but in not clarifying the evidence to support such claims it left itself open to be rejected as forcing a narrative that can be easily revealed as presumptuous.

For example, if you are going to claim that Horus is a precursor to Jesus then you have to explain that Horus had numerous versions of stories that can be interpreted to be any mythical figure. You have to provide specific details but the documentary can't because it wants you to accept it their way.

He also flat out lies and makes up aspects of several deities to make his comparison with Jesus more plausible

the only shit that is mostly an outright lie or just wrong is the jesus/horus and other gods bullshit. I have searched for any actually scholar and researching to agree or claim anything similar to what was presented but I just find bullshit conspiracy sites. Also, if I recall, most of those claims are by Achara S or whatever her name is. And if you look into her you find she was a student of madam Blavatsky, if you don't know her then look her up; which connects the overall theme of the movie which is green communism and one world government.

Watch HyperNormalization

I had simular problems. When I first saw the documentary I wanted to believe it was correct, and accurate, but the more I looked into it the more holes I found which all lead to Achara S who put a book out in the mid 70s that had been dismantled as mostly false.

The biggest problem is that it relies heavily on generalized stories of Jesus which are in no way accurate. When you look deeper into the stories of Jesus none of the claims match.

>molten metal was underneath the towers for weeks after the collapse
>free fall speed collapse
>building 7 free fall speed collapse, too

Nah, there's too much good evidence for it being an inside job

youtube.com/watch?v=pGl8I3l-5ac

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

The only ones that matter. All others are nothing more but jewish/masonic gate keepers such as anything alex jew marrying jones

>>building 7 free fall speed collapse

New York city is a completely man-made land mass built mostly on the wreckage of old ships. New York city was built on layers on top of other layers over the decades. The radius surrounding the twin towers was unstable.
Building 7 is the worst claim as proof of an inside job.
Jet fuel left burning for a few hours is plenty enough time to melt steel, and iron.

But nothing I say, or present will convince you otherwise. If you want to believe something, there are endless supplies of conspiracy theories with science fiction like evidence to support it being an inside job. Some have gone as far as to connect it to the Roswell crash, and special reverse engineered nanite technology.

For me, if you have to provide that much bullshit to make something seem legitimate, to me if it smells like bullshit, it is.

but jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>people are still discussing this fucking movie

It can if there is enough of it under the right conditions like say a steady pour of it hot enough.

If you slowly heat gasoline you can keep it from igniting. It is about temperature control. Under the right conditions jet fuel is perfect for melting steel.

no it can't, no matter the length it time. It doesn't burn hot enough to melt it.

The disinformation shills are out in full force. How do I get employed to be one? If I got 10p a shitpost I'd make a good living

what about jet fuel, and all the thousands of other varibles that make up a burning office building?

If the steel has already been melted into its hot molten state (by say an explosion) a steady pour of burning jet fuel can can increase the molten metal hot enough to melt.

Whatever. I'm sitting at a computer, not connected to anything official, but I'm a shill trying to force you to think a certain way? Like I said, believe whatever the fuck you want. I don't care. I have my opinion and every claim made hasn't changed my mind.

people are still discussing the fucking Kennedy assassination, they'll still be discussing this piece of shit movie in 50 years, I assure you.

>what about jet fuel
oh shit, didn't think of that

>If the steel has already been melted jet fuel can increase the molten metal hot enough to melt
what did he mean by this

Genuinely have no idea what you're trying to convey here?

Why people likes that shit?
It is full of lies and fake facts.

>Thor is Jesus

I genuinely don't know what you were trying to convey with your post. Did you even mean to link Maybe read them back in order and see if your post makes sense.

Almost everything in Zeitgeist is factually wrong or presented in a highly manipulative way, you gullible retards.

No... you went "oh didn't think of that" but only quoted part of my post

Are you genuinely retarded?

Im only partially retarded, jerk

faggot highschool teacher made me watch this
is there anything more 2000s than this shit?

i love flat earthers
pure retardation

oh, ok. You're a troll. Got it.

thats why they make highschool kids watch it isnt it?

>is trolling
>calls others trolls
ebin. Ok I'll bite

I said jet fuel cant melt steels beams. You said well what about jet fuel and some office shit. Like jet fuel isn't even mentioned in my post.

I'm saying that jet fuel isn't the only part of the equation. How are you struggling with this?

In what fucking shithole of a country do you live?

Have you ever used a torch to cut iron, or steel? If you have, you'd know that once the iron is in its liquid molten state, you're basically using the torch to keep it in its liquid state to melt the steel.
I've worked construction, and anyone who's used a torch to cut steel/iron should know that from experience.

They make people watch this in high school? Oh well I guess it makes sense, the science teacher in my school was some hippie crazy old woman that believed stones were alive "in a way".

went to private school...
jewish private school

Why did you suggest jet fuel when I had already mentioned it?

What's the other part of the equation?

Jesus Christ....

People always - ironically or not - state that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. But the point is it wasn't JUST jet fuel that contributed.

what honestly contributed?

>Building 7 is the worst claim as proof of an inside job.

>hit by debris from the towers
>no airplane hit this building
>entire building suddenly and uniformly plummets to earth at freefall speed just like the towers

>everything in X is wrong because I say so
>meme.jpg

Okay

>New York city is a completely man-made land mass built mostly on the wreckage of old ships. New York city was built on layers on top of other layers over the decades. The radius surrounding the twin towers was unstable.

>not showing the gaping gash in the back with smoke billowing out

ok

He's said it three fucking times - all the contents of the fucking building which was on fire you fucking dyslexic faggot

You're thinking of An Inconvenient Truth

so like paper, computers, carpet and concrete? How hot do they burn?

>>not showing the gaping gash in the back with smoke billowing out
Well that totally would cause a whole building to fall in a controlled manner like that

>and people

precisely why without replicating the incident you can't conslusively rule out one thing or another. Reducing the entire conspiracy to one factor: jet fuel is a vast oversimplification and this is without factoring in the sheer numbers of people who would have to be in on it. People are shit but that's a serious lack of faith in humanity on a ridiculous scale

so the people melted the steel beams?

It adds a totally new part of the argument that you didn't even fucking consider. Controlled explosions are designed explicitly to bring down JUST enough structure damage to cause pancaking so it comes down with minimal spread.

But it's ok, user. If it's easier for you to believe in a massive internation conspiracy than the fact some twoel heads got the fucking drop on the good old US of A then go for it.

You need to calm down bud

>still hiding his head in the sand about larry silverstein using a demolition term when referencing building 7 saying he told them to pull it, which means to demolish the building.

cognitive dissonance at it's finest when people still refuse to believe this was all planned out before it happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLwVkwzu4dw

Has it actually been 10 years since Zeitgeist came out? Man, the nostalgia. I was getting into Deus Ex by then too and used to post on /x/ a lot.

it only takes a match to start an inferno.

Whatever happened to the Loose Change guys?

F

They finally fastened their coins.

What would have been the purpose of demolishing building 7?
Why would """"they"""" create loose ends for no reason?

It was a records building, it's destruction closed loose ends

>records building

Because the only records available were only in that building, never having been recorded to other electronic means elsewhere?

What we're in 1946 all of a sudden where only file cabinets contain information on paper?

Can't help you. You want to believe, and no one can prove differently but yourself for you.

It doesn't have to melt the fucking beams, just distort them you dick.Jet fuel burns at max 1500F and steel doesn't melt till over 2750F

But, and this is important dipshit, at around 1100F steel loses at least 50% of its strength and structural integrity. As that increases up to about 1800F it gets as low as 10%, so even at 1500F, ignoring any other combustibles, the structural integrity would be at around 25% at best.

I work as a structural engineer, not even trolling, and I can tell you for damn fucking sure we don't design shit with a 50 to 75% factor of safety built in.

Also WTC 7 was heavily damaged as the WTC Towers collapsed, knocking out the bottom 10 storeys of the fucking building to one elevation, that and a massive damn fire that was burning for hours, it took 7 fucking hours for the collapse to occur.

So shut the fuck up, yeah I'm mad.

>finds molten steel in the towers rubble

>finds molten steel in the towers rubble

It was likely molten i.e not liquid but in a state a plasticity or simply and much more likely not steel at all.

911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html

Also, barely anyone actually saw it, it's all second hand accounts and hearsay from people who couldn't tell melted steel from melted fucking butter.