>one drop

>have thousands of generations of white,European ancestors
>have mother with blue eyes and dark hair
>have father with light brown/blonde hair and brown eyes
>get brown eyes and dark hair

>this nigger spawn looks whiter than me
seriously,why even bother?

Just imagine if she was full white.

that's cause some good nordic genes are more white and more poten than your 1000 years of shit croat genes

Dude is 1/8th black at best. Looks like a lightskin indian callcenter guy

She has his nose

she probably wouldn't have those sexy DSL though

so it takes at least two generations to wash the nigger out?

makeup and photoshop and even thne looking at these pictures you can tell how dry her hair is, her nose is fat, her ears are big and her eyes look permanently tired

That nigger nose lmao

This is why I'm not concerned about race mixing on a technical level. I mean, yeah, it's race mixing if you have a kid with her but on a pragmatic level, like the one in real life where you actually have to go out and find a woman to procreate with who you can also stand being around enough to not want to kill her or yourself...who gives a fuck? Picture related.

That quadroon got cheated on and is now getting cucked by the wife and the white guy she fucked to queef out this instaho slut.

Fuck off

No amount of shitskin blood will ever make her an Aryan Goddess

Burgers laugh at Euros but you faggot made jungle fever a national sport decades ago

in motion

youtube.com/watch?v=8P0b14JdJbY

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

She is NOT full aryan if you admit she is part nigger. You can't sell the aryan meme with ANY AMOUNT of anything BUT white European skin.

IF white male and female start race mixing , he(or her) descendant never come back to the White

most of mulato think they are coloured, and most of them skin is brown

so most of mulato have relation with another colored then white

what is going on in ther US is more adequately described as racial replacement

this what people always said that once you go black , you never comeback.

It's tainted. It's like a fly in your chowdah.

SHE'S WHITER THAN 90% OF EUROPE AND N AMERICA

DEAL WITH IT, ROLL THE GENETIC LOTTERY AND YOU GET LUCKY SOMETIMES ... 1 OUT OF 5 NOT SO BAD

The fuck are you guys talking about race mixing for when MALCOM X IS RIGHT THERE, NIGGA HAS BEEN ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME.

she's..... not that hot at all, will not age too well 6.5/10

narcissism, wowoooow

she's literally putting on a show for you to jack off to, don't like it? you're a fag

Elbows are too pointy.

Still, white genocide isnt attractive.

For every beautiful mulatto there is 9 other ugly ass kids.

HAHA her sister literally looks like albino nigger

80 people dead and here you are spewing race mix propaganda
god fucking damnit please
I beg you
please
hang
yourself OP

TOO MANY FUCKING THREADS PROMOTING RACE MIXING. I WANT ALL OF THESE NIGS WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND KIKES OFF MY BOARD!!
FUCKING REPORTED

yah lol her genetics coming together probably have the same amount of probability as the big bang

see:

dude, how miserable would you be if your daughter was becoming a glorified mannequin right in front of your eyes

nigger detected

Eh, she does look like a quadroon.

Her sister drew the better hand, that's for sure.

without any prior warning id think she was full white. imagine my shock when i meet her fucking dad and find out shes black.

i think id still do it

culture matters more. there are countless thousands who have 'aryan' genes yet spend their days preaching cultural marxist and everything that is anti-west

>decades

Try centuries pal.
He'll the term "jungle fever" originally referred to when a slave owner couldn't resist Fucking his slaves

It's like they're on shrooms in front of a mirror for the first time.

i don't approve of race mixing but it's not totally impossible.
you see with those (dumb) white people who say "oh i'm 1/64 cherokee!" because their great great great great great grandmother got CHINOOKED but effectively they look no different from other white people.
if you keep having white people in your bloodline long enough you can breed out those features. you won't see that in 2 or 3 generations though.

>half black dad
>black

Slap some makeup on her and she'd look like the other bitch.

Here's a secret... 99% of women look like SHIT without makeup.

>how the fuck is this even possible?

He got cucked. Niggers genes are plainly visible for many generations, she cannot be his biological daughter.

she is... hot

This. Most of those rare "attractive" mixed women are just walking layers of makeup.

She's definitely his daughter. She's only a quarter black. You can see it in the hear and nose.

She's a quadroon. The black was diluted. Same thing happened to native Americans. They got bred out and the ones that are here don't look anything like you would expect. They look like light brown Mexicans not red anymore.

One more thing I have to mention.
This drives me insane.
Literally every nigger/white mullato that looks good claims their black side,even though EVERYTHING that's good looking about them is white.
check this bitch out.blonde hair blue eyes,light skin(looks like a tanned white).
Yet,she said she got her good looks from her dad,a half nigger.
fuck my shit up

I was thinking the same thing when I seen that lol

>SHE'S WHITER THAN 90% OF EUROPE AND N AMERICA

Post proof of how white you are.

i cant afford that

Why can half Hispanics look like normal white people?

>if you keep having white people in your bloodline long enough you can breed out those features

It is 2016

I don't think they(mix people) choose white male

That makes me a sad , sir

Her dad is an attractive guy though

Where can you do that genetic test stuff? Where do I go to check myself?

>You can see it in the ear and nose.

No you can't, she is obviously European, her sister has to go back to Africa though.

Does she even claim to be black? She is just complementing her father.(who is hot for an older guy)

can't really tell,but it doesn't matter.
Her features are white.She looks white.Yet,she claims to get her good looks from her father,who's non white.

23andme, its literally 200 USD... its not worth it unless you just want to screenshot your makeup and post it here. they dont even test for diseases anymore cause the CDC are a bunch of uptight retards

cuz she's over 80% white.

23andme.com

>dan hit that
GODDAMNIT HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

First off I paid $100 and it was $5 for all those other tests you speak of with Prometase, so the fda (not cdc) can fuck off if they think they are going to stop us.

She doesnt even look that good. 3/5

Damn, that's pretty expensive.

Aren't there any alternatives located in Europe? They might be cheaper.

You mean why can somebody who is half Northern European and half Mestizo look like an Italian.

There's nothing strange about that.

You're Mediterranean. I'm Croatian too and I'm the same. What's the big deal?

This just proves that race mixing is good. Think about if every black person in America mated with a white person, and the offspring of those people mated with white people etc. it would abolish the black race in like 2 generations.

Think about it, no race related in problems in America anymore.

So get yourself a black girlfriend Sup Forums and BLEACH her.

Skin too dark for pure white woman.

OP is a cum burper.

>They might be cheaper.
No, because you restrict capitalism and it isn't part of your national health system.

but, sir

every body(black-hispanic-asian-mix) choose white female

it's just a racial replacement

that's make me sad

>literal aryan goddess
Looks like a mutt to me.
She's hot, but def a fucking mutt.

hey dog eater, you realize a mixed white person having kids with a white person who more than likely will fuck another white person is just going to replace minorities? you realize there are more whites than chinks, beaners, or nigs here in the states? if it were the other way round then yes that would be the case but it's not here

>You're Mediterranean
Nah,I'm pale as a motherfucker.
My facial features/skull are almost the same as Bieber's.
I'm saying that I had a good chance of rolling blue eyes and blonde hair,yet didn't.

Also,don't take all this bullshit seriously.I'm happy with myself.

>tfw a nigger looks whiter than you

Feels badman

You're right , I Love WASP and I love America

you make me hopeful

>she a narcissistic cunt that still has a nigger nose
No thanks

reading some of this shit makes me realize how pathetic you fuckers really are
whites with brown hair and brown eyes are still white
you are seriously crying about this shit on the internet? you don't even deserve to be white you stupid faggot. I bet you're also one of those cucks typing DEUS VULT but he lives in his mother's basement and wouldn't even be able to hold a gun.
If brown hair and brown eyes are big issues to you then kill yourself

yup,very narcissistic,probably stuck up as fuck

lmfao, imagine being her brothers lusting after your gorgeous sister and never being able to fuck a white or a black because of how fugly you are

read

This african fella literally got cucked.

Jesus Christ.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

no somehow his skin color didn't pass,

You can still see the nigger in her face.

What a shame.

Godamn! They still look like niggers.

I'll never question the powers of makeup and Photoshop ever again.

At least they have a good father in their lives.

goddamn!

with grandpa, i fear for her safety

I've a cousin with a half black dad and she looks pretty white, only gives it away a slightly wide nose

If your going to promote race mixing to easy impressionable minds you should promote that they get their kicks off with someone already mixed with white ancestry.
It's being promoted to sleep with pure blacks and they wind up with snuffed out genes. When really what they want and already have is a fetish for the mixed appearance.
Make it clear to leftists and race mixers to mix with already mixed people that way it'll atleast reduce the amount of people sleeping with pure stock niggers. Thus reducing the pure black population.

>mfw a black girl walked up to me and told me she likes my nose because "It has shape to it like a mix between black and white"

reminds me of that Aphex Twin album.

I'd wife the fuck out of her.

This way leftists and progressives turn against the pure breed black man and you have yourself a potential ally and a place of middle ground to shit on the negro. Wether your left or right. All shall turn against the negro. Even the negro themselves.

fuck off