i bet she was a Hillary supporter too

F

>making everything political

What a fucking loser

Is she a jinx, 4chins?

AND WHO CAN SAY WHERE THE DAY GOES ONLY TIME

>F
OH NO NO NO NO NOT GRANDMA MILLIE

100 years and she wasn't able to watch her team win a super bowl, that's fucking sad
F

Watch Vikings fail to make SB in only year it's in Minnesota []

Die at 99 []

Holy shit 31 points, Millie on suicide watch!

Goddamn, dude.

F

It was HER turn you eaglets!!! FUCK THE EAGELS AND Fuck Philly reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#TIMESUP

Go get some of those Panamanian mesenchymal stem cells, eat healthy, exercise and remember to keep a positive outlook on life because there's always next year.

>will die without ever seeing her team win an owl

Reminder that this is your future vikings fans

oh look iggles are in scoring position again

lolol

...f

sadly

She won't live through the night, and her kin will all mix with niggers and become quadroons

Worse possible timeline for Millie

Die already you old cunt

RIP granny. Pack it up

inb4 she dies before turning the 100

*inhales*

Is she still gonna go to the Super Bowl?

Good night sweet Millie

Look at this dudette

oh no NO NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quadroons are sexier than pure bred corn fed whites though. He'll Mulattos are too.

Not on Sup Forums you fucking parasite, literally the new bronies and should be treated like them and forced back in to your containment board

SOMALIAN SEETHING

she still alive?

Why are American and English whites so fucking ugly?

F

Get the shovel we diggin’ a grave

Why didn't she do it herself instead of waiting for someone else to

>introduce old Eagles fan and pretend its the same
>he was there for like 3 championships before superbowl

have you heard of the high elves?

Fuck off Reddît scum.

White beauty is overrated and outdated. They only look good if they're half another race. Good thing whenever they mix, the offspring always looks more like the non-white parent. White genes are weak. They're their own white genocide lol.

DELETE THIS

>a Canadian with an opinion
Go blow your dog, I hear that's legal in Canada now. Or maybe you'd prefer I speak ching chong

Scoot on

Scoot on

entitlement

So this is the power of 56%

I hope milly milly gets one last willy willy in her villy villy before her body goes dilly dilly.

I crie every tim

Imagine it... Millie taking a 10-inch mandingo up her snatch after pouring 5 pounds worth of lube down there because she knew she couldn't get wet herself anymore. The mandingo man grabbing her by her brittle old hips, and then pounding away and roaring ferociously, each tap breaking away a bit of her hip bone. Millie begins to cry, not only because of the pleasure, but from the pain, as she realizes that she might actually die during this joyous encounter. She might never see her vikings make it to the superb owl. Then the mandingo snaps a grin and says "Dont you worry about that, Millie my dear. Come on in boys!"
And in walks the entire roster of the Minnesota Vikings, fresh out of the weight room, and covered in man sweat and gatorade.
Case Keenum drops his pants to reveal a nice smegma covered penis, "Tonight, Millie, you are our Superbowl."
As fast as her little old body can, Millie then lays on her back spread eagle. With a smile on her face, she whispers "my body is ready" and everything fades to black.

Millie is a dumb whore.

Go Pack Go

I really hope her heart doesn't give out because of this loss.

So we can have this thread again in two weeks when the iggies get rekt and their 99 year old fart croaks in the press box?

Quadroons are fucking disgusting looking, lower the overall human IQ percentile and are a huge step backwards in human evolution.

As usual you retards can't think of anything but the same old tired 'insults' that you repeat 24/7 and just continue to be cancer

S to Spit on their grave

Those are albinos but okay m8

S

those are albinos retard

>i'm so sorry this old lady will not live to see the franchise she's a costumer winning the national title

So, so sad! This is definitely something no person should endure in their lifetime, life is so rough and mean to some.

How about that I have more gold reserves than your country does? That I never gave a convicted terrorist millions because of his hurt feefees? Canadians are just dumber Americans that are convinced they're smarter. Good luck with that exchange rate.

S

May she be raped by a lack of somalians

wonder what it's like to be that old desu i'm not even 30 and i feel like death
>tfw probably have severe liver damage

Holy shit the complete lack of self awareness Sup Forumstards have is insane. Cancerous faggots

back2pol.gif

>he's already forgotten /mlpol/

Said the BTFO leaf. How's that real estate market btw?

topkek

Sorry that this board isn't a safe space like you'd like

Sorry grandma

She's white...am I really supposed to feel bad?

>be 99 years old
>first playoff game

fucking fairweather

lol fucking this!

Scoot on Tommy

A fucking leaf

user, we dont even have a government right now, i really dont think we should be shitting on anyone

A very temporarily shut down government is better than a Canadian government. Plus it's shut down for a good reason with no real ramifications at this time at all.

I used to work at a farmer's market and a lady bought a bunch of blackberries and said her kids eat them up like crazy. I took her credit card and there were four disgusting looking quadroons on it. I almost threw up.

Jesus Christ

S to spit on grave

>2 of 3 checks
heh not that bad Millie, get over it loser
*runs away like anime ninja*

>Philadelphia kills 100 year old woman, celebrates.

what a chads

OLD WHITE WOMEN BTFO

$coot on

Show us your
>le praying while facing Mecca face, part and parcel

>Will never EVER see the Vikangz win a SB

Don't make me call Lesotho.

S

can the >muh Sup Forums!!!!1 fags just fuck off back to neogaf already?

God I forgot about this whore. Absolutely btfo

God I hate old people. Remember that old roastie that was born before women could vote and died when Hillary lost?

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

You let her down vikings :(

S

SSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yeah the "everything I don't like is Sup Forums' posters are really annoying.