Invites 11/10 Chad she never bothered trying to have a conversation with to fuck the shit out of her

>invites 11/10 Chad she never bothered trying to have a conversation with to fuck the shit out of her
>gets her prayers answered when he actually wants to do exactly that without even being a sleazy fuck about it (like inviting his friends to gangbang her)
>still rejects him and plays the cocktease
>gets mad when he just wanted sex like she promised
>treats him like shit and makes him out to be the asshole
>hooks up with rich beta chink in the end (who she also treated like complete shit)

Yeah I'm fucking done.

This is some bullshit right here.

I don't even want to endorse the usual /r9k/ archetypes, but yup that was pretty fucking annoying.

>invite a boy to have sex with her
>"waaaah why does he think of me as something to have sex with, and not care about muhhhhhhhhhhhh personality"
Hmmm.

Man, this movie is so true. Life is really hard being an attractive 17 year old girl.

It is implied that she fucked her brother and never got over it, which is why she is so mad at her bestfriend.

right...

What movie is this?

what kino is this?

the directors said this is a prequel to Shame

>being attracted to the female jew
>not making love to sweet twinks

every woman ever, this is the shit going on in their heads

the less you know about them the better

The Edge of Seventeen and its no kino, a flick at best.

Well, it is about someone realising they're a bad person

I baffled me that the teacher didn't try to fuck her.
She would be so fucking easy

>be chad
>go on date with girl at 'mcdonalds'
>goes ok
>texts me the next day after work
>"what are you doing today? :)"
>"we should hang out again :)"

drop her like a bag of bricks

i know that feel. won't someone think of the bad people.

Yeah, Sup Forums shills tricked me into watching this.

It's shit and the girl wasn't cute enough to justify it.

>main character can't be flawed

holy shit you plebs
Yeah, she's the one who fucked up. How does that ruin the movie for you? In the end she realizes she's the shitty person and decides to try to change.

not even that qt 3.14 would make me endure that trainwreck of a movie.

leaked nudes when?

>Jane no, not another spanking..
>yes user, ANOTHER spanking! >:(

Why did you quote "McDonald's"?

Did you not really go to McDonald's?

more Hailee

Except girls these days probably see nothing wrong with her behavior and probably see her as some "strong young woman." They think they can have sex with whoever they want at any time they want and that that's somehow empowering.

Give it a few months. What I love is you can safely bet every actress has at least 30 sex pics. Crazy cunts.

This was written and directed by a woman, btw

>Except girls these days probably blah blah blah

Did you skip the part when she sends the message by mistake? retards

They'd be missing the point pretty fucking hard since the main character at no point thinks that way

You missed the point of the subplot.

Which is shocking in retrospect because she made pretty much all the male characters reasonable and level-headed.

That would normally be a plus and I get that the girl is supposed to be a mess, but she's just too unlikable to be sympathetic.

I'd let her piss in my mouth if you know what I mean.

what a fucking slut

I spray my junk all the time

lol you fucking virgin, 'mcdonalds' is code for anal sex

Yeah that's means that you are retarded.

So you were on a date with girl at anal sex?

That chick looks like a gremlin. Her best friend was the real at. Where can I see more of her

If 'mcdonalds' is anal sex, what is Burger King?

if you spray perfume on shit, and i mean just using it once like in the webm, does it not smell like shit anymore?
Ayo get yourself some medical attention please, on behalf of all men, please do that.

It's not perfume, it's bodyspray. And yes, if you spray it once, it doesn't smell anymore.

Split.

You're saying that, but the guy eating you out thinks otherwise.

Rude

Guys don't eat me out.

Shut up retard.

>you will never be alpha enough for me user

This.

Why is that?

The fuck? This is a meme right

I didnt watch this worthless pathetic pleb shit, i hate this singer girl, if there's any relation to Shame fuck whoever let it happen

Sorry if i got triggered over a fun post idk. This movie is everything wrong with Hollywood though and it keeps happening because of y o u lads.

>this cuck actually thinks you should try and give women actual pleasure instead of just fucking them and never talking to them again

lmao son are you a virgin

Okay Chad, tell me about your Girl stories.

>pic related

is enough

That's more realistic why are you mad beta figgit

>bother to write message
>sent by mistake

pick one

because what girl wants to be taken to fucking mcdonalds on a date, that's literally saying I don't give a fuck about you rofl

>tfw you learn this too late in life

Bro what is that supposed to proof?
Don't you have some story to tell?

Well except for the end anyways, usually a girl like that would end up knocked up by a nigger and vying for child support for the rest of her life.

thefuck she does in the first scene$