>says what basically everyone else has been doing since forever
>THIS IS PROOF PEOPLE!

And there they are.

>First post

The mouse is quick that's for sure

That you should watch that Spidey trailer haha. RIGHT NOW

include me in the reddit screencap

>Sup Forums is social media

Means absolute nothing. There are shills everywhere, no fucking surprise. There are non stop DC shills fucking everywhere, unlike Marvel. Marvel films speak for themselves and everyone watches them opening weekend because theyre fucking great films to watch. Who else booked tickets to watch Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2?
UKfags Book here
odeon.co.uk/films/guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_2/17025/

It is.

Probably even bigger funds to hire shills in general.

As for Sup Forums, the site will keep getting the bottom of the barrel regarding shills, but they will be more numerous in any Disney thread.

Imagine being a shill and trying to sway the opinions of the autistic, obstinate shitheads on this website. It has to be living hell because of how futile it is.

>There are non stop DC shills fucking everywhere, unlike Marvel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>three shills open a thread
>start posting the same opinions with different words
>a few guys join in but the thread keeps growing, three guys doing over 50% of the posts
>suddenly you have 90 IPs there and they are all looking at a thread where almost everyone seem to agree (because the shills are doing most of the conversation)
>90 guys have been convinced that a Sup Forums consensus over a certain matter exists
>make another thread and start again
Busy little bees these shills

You start to see the patterns after a while.

>the Disney PR guy pretends the company is JUST now getting around to shilling

Now that's some good PR.

Why does he say "begone" so much?

Hahaha_well_shilled_my_friend.jpg

>What did Disney's PR boss mean by this?
Maybe read the fucking article and he'll explain it.

Is this why there's so much capeshit on this board? I refuse to believe that so many people actually watch and discuss children's movies on this website. It HAS to be shills.

>being this paranoid

shilling doesn't exist heres

Sup Forums is full of people who pirate movies so why would Disney shill here?

are you insane?

are you insane?

no one shills here, not disney, no one

no one would shill on a site with so many pirates

theres the insanity again

no one shills anywhere on this site

Sup Forums has too many pirates to be considered a market for Disney

understand?

he never learned about the tastemakers in business marketing class

>shilling is real

who could have imagined a 50 million dollar publicity campaign would include some budget on an influencial website with over 9000 visitors precisely on the target demographic of those pleb flicks?

What is wrong with you?

Disney would never shill on Sup Forums

why would they shill on a board filled with pirates?

Only a Drumpf supporter would believe such nonsense

It's not about getting them to agree with you. It's about making you talk about it nonstop so that everyone around you can't stop thinking about it. You know. You, your mother, the roaches in your basement.

Didn't you hear? Either you call everything Zack Snyder does "kino" or you're a paid disney/marvel shill.

THERE'S NO THIRD OPTION.

>Implying i talk about anything Sup Forums related IRL

This is where that plan stumbles and falls flat on its face.

Marvel hand him a script to read off.

good luck trying to stop me using PTP dickhead

>Sup Forums
shill detected

Chris Evans fake libtard bullshit makes me want to stop watching any Disney and Marvel films if that means anything, PR people.

Anyone got the pic of the polygon review of teh JL trailer taking about "quips and no plot"?

Haha there aren't Disney PR people here my fellow anonymous user! But please, go on an explain what would you like in a superhero movie, and also describe a little bit your demographic, you know your age, gender, political affiliation... All that stuff haha!

Also don't watch the Justice League trailer, it's very dark. Listen to our Red Letter Media friends and watch Spider-Man: Homecoming instead!

They're intentionally sabotaging this new Spider-Man flick, driving the value of the brand down so Sony will sell.I mean, come one, giving one of Spidey's only two real catchprases to Tony Stark? Yeah, that's pissing no fans off, right? It's fucking insultingly transparent.

The problem is, it worked too well.

I'm done with these soulless fucks. They will never again see one thin dime of my money, Yeah, I might still watch their cash cows on the big screen, but I for damn sure ain't paying for it. I'll buy tickets to some other, more deserving film and sneak in. Shit ain't exactly hard to do.

Polygon is a liberal SJW shithole so of course they love marvel and everything DC does is evil.

They always spam about Sup Forums. It's really bizarre sometimes and I can't always tell if it's just false flagging.

>meanwhile wonder woman is an Israeli skeleton

DC isn't any better friend.

epib new meme?

Nothing ousts outsider shills more than whining about Sup Forums. Oh how they yearn to sanitize Sup Forums and turn it into anonymous Reddit for the shills to wreck havoc.

I know, man - precisely why I'm wanting the screengrab

I think that's the funniest part of it. The shills behave just like Sup Forums posters who are shitposting just to make people mad. The difference is that Sup Forums gets a laugh out of it and shills get an aneurysm.

But they just play the standard trick the media does, accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being a bigoted evil nazi. The thing is that shit doesn't work here because we're not emotional tampons who pay any attention to people who disagree with us.

All made by the same poster from Sup Forumsweden that goes on about marvel pakis and spics. You can tell by his reddit spacing

>What did Disney's PR boss mean by this?
It's pretty obvious

This isn't satire which makes me wonder where we're headed in online journalism.

I saw The Wrap was shitting on the trailer too.

>dar last sentence
You can't make this shit up

If you don't already realize that journalism especially about culture is no more than blatant political propaganda you're in for a rude awakening.