Someone just posted this on my facefuck

someone just posted this on my facefuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Democratic_National_Convention#Nominations
twitter.com/SenSanders/status/753283152047734784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw one today that read something along the lines of "By endorsing Hillary, Bernie may have positioned himself to win the presidency!!!!!"

I knew BernieBots were fucking delusional but christ that's too much. Stupid cuck should have taken Jill Stein's offer to take over the Green Party and split the vote instead of doing this faggot shit

it may not be over for him yet user.
the FBI cleared hillary but it was obvious they didn't want to.
hillary lost a few points with this coverage and shit is only starting to go down.
no one knows what will happen but there's still a strong chance of Hillary getting fucked.
if that happens, then what?

The dems have groomed NO ONE else. its bernie or bust for them.

imagine an election where there was only a few days to attack bernie. how would he fare?

literally what can he possibly hope to achieve by doing this

more of those sweet reddit shekels i guess

bernie came smiling out of a meeting with the nigger in chief. what do you think they talked about?
Throwing hillary under the bus maybe?

>Saw one today that read something along the lines of "By endorsing Hillary, Bernie may have positioned himself to win the presidency!!!!!"
>by losing, he may have actually won
these people need to be pruned somehow, they're so fucking stupid I might even argue they're dumber than niggers.

>what do you think they talked about?

How excited Bernie was for his newest bull for his wife?

We did it Reddit! :^)

It's true. He endorsed for a very specific reason, and for that same specific reason he has also NOT conceded.

That reason being the DNC rules are as such that if he had not endorsed, he would be denied any time at the podium until literally the last 15 minutes of the last day of the 3-day convention.

This way he gets podium time to influence and make speeches and such. Otherwise he'd be completely censored.

Endorsing is NOT conceding, Don't conflate. His endorsement was lack-luster at best - it's fake. It's just so he can get time to influence at the convention.

Same thing happened with LBJ and he ended up winning the nomination.

Or you could do your research before getting butthurt.

Actually, go ahead and be as butthurt as you want. No skin off my nose.

Probably quite well. I'm on the trump train right now but only because I distrust the Clintons way way more, but if Bernie were the nominee or he ran 3rd party, i'd jump ship for him.

>. Stupid cuck should have taken Jill Stein's offer to take over the Green Party and split the vote instead of doing this faggot shit

Even though I'm not for Bernie sanders he should have used this as an opportunity to finally be able to have more than two dominate parties in this country.

i saw this too

>jun 24

Hillary probably threatened Bernie's life if he didn't endorse.

you're kidding, right?

What happens if he concedes and then she dies before the election?

So much delusion here folks!

Sad!

There are many more ways to get it done.

i can understand way back when we has against open borders and ttp/ttip but he went full blown communist jew now

Imma need a source on that Johnson thing. Heard a bernie cuck say the same thing about FDR earlier. When asked for a source they couldn't provide.

>(((
>)))

I guess he already spent all the donations

If she dies after getting the nomination, all delegates are freed to vote for literally anyone.

So Biden wins.

that article is literally from 3 weeks ago

Definitely

This. Or she threatened the old kikes
family.

Look, I even went and did the research for your dumb ass. The sitting president Johnson faced no real opposition. Despite Johnson's very real doubts about running, his candidacy was never in question to the general public, or the party.
Fucking so many idiots.
-White, p. 255. Dallek, (pp. 171-172) describes Johnson's self-doubts and a withdrawal statement drafted as late as August 1964

It's only wikipedia, and it's a very condensed version, but here read the first few lines of "nomination": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Democratic_National_Convention#Nominations

I read a article recently that talked more about it called something like "10 things that happened at conventions you didn't know about" or something along those lines, however i'm having troubles finding it because I don't remember what site it was on. It was a pretty clickbaity article to be honest.

But yeah, candidates have infact endorsed other candidates and then ended up winning themselves before.

And the DNC rules would infact have barred hom from speaking or interacting much had he not endorsed.

If i'm wrong, redpill me. I'm open to discussion.

Actually he's still got like 7 mill. He ended june with more in the (campaign) bank than Trump.

No your an idiot. Johnson won the most contest and that's according to your own fucking link.

Don't listen to this guy. He can't read. Must be a fucking spic.

Bernie's gonna win guys!

I'm donating $100 who's gonna match me?

Yes, the congruent parts being they endorsed other candidates, went to convention, then (potentially) became the nominee.

I'm not saying it's exactly the same. I'm saying other candidates have (fact) endorsed other candidates and then (fact) won the nomination anyway.

I'm sorry you're so butthurt that I would choose Bernie over clowny and crooky. If it makes you feel any better i'm probably going to have to hold my nose and vote for clowny because crooky can do much more permament harm to our country.

This is from last month you retards

Huh.... truly makes an individual ponder...

I can't laugh at this already.Their delusion is pathetic.

>H. A. Goodman

Keep moving that fucking goal post. Johnson won the most contest, was supported by the party, the people, and was sitting president. And you still can't provide a fucking link that says he endorsed another candidate. Fucking delusional. Enjoy the tendies.

twitter.com/SenSanders/status/753283152047734784
>We could fund tuition free education if we taxed corporations like Reagan did

I love how Berniecucks actually believe this. The whole reason school is expensive is because the government provides loans for school, thus there's a billion shitty schools out there just existing to collect gov shekels.

No loans, price drops and half those diploma mills disappear. The only people who should go to university are kids who excell in highschool and want to live in an academic environment to do RESEARCH.

Everybody else can learn anything they want through an apprentice program like Germany has, where employers pay their employees to go to classes to learn programming, to learn basic math, to fix a car ect. That's a much, much more superior system than handing shekels to university administrators.

>June 24, 2016

fucking reddit lmaoooo

You're the one moving the goalpost by insisting i'm drawing direct parallels to their situations.

I have been consistent in my assertion that candidates who have endorsed others have gone on to win. I provided a link that contained that information. I can't do everything for you. Please stop demandind intellectual welfare from me.

He probably just got a senior discount for Obamacare

Your link is shit. First, off it does not support your claim. Secondly, Wikipedia is not a valid citation.
And lastly, it's called the burden of proof. You made the claim you provide the link.
But you apparently failed at life and never actually got learned about anything.

Saw someone tweet on Clinton's page about how Sanders only endorsed her so when her favorability didn't go up they would realize it's not because he was holding out.

Then all the super delegates would switch to him at the convention.

Prepare for broken hearts and teary eyed tantrums at the Democratic Convention.

lol implying jew bankers that own DNC will let their pocketed delegates vote for bernie

I would not jump ship for him, but honestly, while I can't even envision a world run by (((Hillary))), I would not feel like it was the end of the world if he got elected.

Hillary is a crook and a treasonous threat to this nation, and we must never forget this.

Pence isn't the actual pick. Trump isn't going to let the media steal his thunder like that.

Sounds like you're just mad. This isn't a debate team, a college assignment or court of law.

You failed to cite any of your sources, but I didn't badger you on it.

So if you can provide me with definitive proof i'm wrong, I am open to reveiwing that evidence.

And we probably agree more than disagree so I don't even know why you're so angry. Just relax, smoke a cigar, and think about something else for a while if you're really this buttmad over an internet conversation.

This is basicly how i feel about Trump.

The thing that binds us all is our insight into the treachery that is the Clinton Machine.

bernie is a billion times better than clinton.

oh please the DNC is already sweeping him under the rug

they are so afraid of some sensation that the kiddo's gravitate to which is exactly what bernie is, and obama was. got them once, not again.

Posted on 6/24 you dumb fuck