What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with all the powers of 1978 Superman?

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with all the powers of 1978 Superman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch the movie, so I would know which powers I have.

Incinerate Mecca

ex ray spy on girls changing at malls im so horny

Turn back time to when I'm not such a fucking loser

Dress up as CIA and terrorize the nation

something involving the mindwipe kiss

Probably rule this world with an iron fist and fuck a bitch from every continent

become batman

Literally wear a full black cowl to hide my identity and take care of some world problems at the highest parts of the political food chains. North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Canada, South Africa, and a few others I wont mention to not bait alt-left Sup Forums.

Assassinate Donald Trump

Use my laser vision to rebuild the great wall of china, then turn the world back in time to prevent op from being a faggot.

Drive muslims and nignogs out of europe

why would you need a car? you're superman for christ sake

I'm a friendly Superman :)

become hancock

Temporarily immobilize you with my 'S' logo iron on

Literally absolutely nothing.

immediately destroy my only natural weakness weakness
pic related

Go get me some fuk

Shitpost at the speed of light. Turn back time and reply to people's posts before they even make them just to fuck with them.

Pick one country and their laws and government and start a new Mongolian Empire, giving all other countries the option to either join as an equal and treat with us in the halls of reason, or reject us and die on the field of battle, rinse and repeat until all that remains is united under one set of laws and governance. They keep their languages, keep their religions, but they will by ME adopt the same laws, and absolutely that includes freedom of religion.

I'd probably pick Sweden.

Destroy all Muslims and Jews.

Use it to travel any where I wanted for free.

OP, I'd rather live in 1978 than have his powers.

>What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with all the powers of 1978 Superman?
Call a press conference and give a speech that starts out "As your new King..."

Rape

Sleep in,cause I have superman powers now,bitch. I would probably set my sights on world domination but I would procrastinate because I don't wanna touch the status quo.

Wouldn't sulk around
Would try to help people without looking like a sad emo bastard
Would stop criminals without killing them
Would minimize collateral damage
Wouldn't mishandle government property
Wouldn't lay ultimatums
Would put humanity's interests before mine
Would be involved in charities and goodwill missions
Would uphold truth, justice and the american way

I would build the wall

Would take over the world of course
Do I have the stomach for murder? Maybe maybe

This

>What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with all the powers of 1978 Superman?

A shit ton of squealing Asian school girls.

Become the emperor of mankind and lead us to conquer the galaxy
No Muslims

sounds like you got some real stories to tell

>Clark, you have to keep this side of yourself a secret.
>Be their hero, Clark. Be their angel, be their monument, be anything they need you to be... or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did.

awesome parenting right there

World domination of course
Do I have the stomach to murder those that oppose me? Maybe....

Could you stomach doing this on a daily basis?

Was this shot necessary?

Would immediately take up horseback riding.
Cuz what could go wrong?

As my 12 year old self said while watching it: Yes.

Now that I think about it... What would happen to muslims if Mecca was destroyed?

First, I'll need a cool costume.

Racial genocide.

Too easy

If you turned back time you would be more of a loser because you wouldn't have Superman's powers anymore user

Shit post, eat tendies and make a Batman thread.

Reduce population to a more manageable size (say 1 Billion).

Unify the world under my benevolent (and unilateral) rule. Nobody's going to argue with the guy who killed 6 Billion people.

Restructure society to my liking.

Sauce?

Turn evil and grow some cool stubble.

find every gamergate alt right cunt with an anime avatar i can and kill them

Superman III you stupid moron.

I'm fairly certain after the first couple of atrocities from space god people would take the hint.

Leave

This is reasonable, I like his idea.

One question though, how would you go about choosing those 6 billion?

I thought genies were fake

>Deep Sea exploration
>Space travel
>Set up colonies in space
>Find new energy sources
>Conquer the middle east and Africa and MAKE them get their shit together
>Dress up as another hero and make the world think they're more superheroes out there

I don't know why people hate this movie. Sure it hasn't got the satisfying arcs of 1 and 2 but I don't mind the lighter tone. Plus it was the first movie where I learned about the fractions-of-a-penny trick

Go back to sleep.

.Reduce population to a more manageable size (say 1 Billion).

Roughly speaking I'd proritise useful skills, knowledge, health, amongst the survivors and work to ensure at a minimum sustainable populations amongst all ethnicities.survive, while also minimising human populations in proximity to endangered wildlife. Cities would be primary targets both as seats of governance and being incredibly dependant on being supplied by nationwide infrastructure to survive.

DELETE

>ctrl+f "horse"

thanks user

RAPE AROUND THE WORLD
A
P
E

A
R
O
U
N
D

T
H
E

W
O
R
L
D

Become superman. Try to be as close to him as possible

Mecca has already been destroyed.

You need to destroy the Black Stone.

God, the plot writes itself.

Pretend i was given these powers by God and become his prophet.

I would usher in a new age of Christianity and retake the Holy Lands.

kill all white men and impregnate their women

Damn that's good.

Most people could. They would just have to get used to it and it would fuck them up mentally.

Yes it is, be sure you are ready, do it for your own will and not as some obligation, be what you want to be and understand thatsomepeople will still be critical of your good actions

It's more realistic but it's not Superman.

Get a hotter girlfriend.

>Most people could.
I sure wouldn't.

You probably could. Eventually you would become desensitized to it.

I would fly into the sky, into space and feel the sun

then I'd come back down and throw a big party for every one

who can cuck superman?

serious question, never read a comic book superman in my life. Because that's what I would do, I would let somebody cuck me. But who would be capable of that? Lex? Brainiac? I think Bizarro is the best choice for cucking me as a superman

I can't stand blood or anything disgusting. I wouldn't be able to be covered in guts every day.

Turn 360 degrees and kill Olof Palme before he opened Swedens border

Kill all liberals

I'd probably be too afraid to use them if I didn't know how to control them. But after I get comfortable with them id probably fly up really high until you couldn't see me and then I'd take a shit just to see what happens. But in all honestly I'd probably see if I could explore the solar system

Help out the best I could and try to not get in the way. Since this is a Superman thread, anybody else feel let down with the fact that in 1&2 all Superman has to do is turn back time to fix everything? Especially in 2 when he fucked Lois a Superbabby could of been but nope got to reset time. Also said fucking should of happened "after" he gave up his powers.

Complain on /r9k/ that it doesn't help me get a gf

Cure cancer

>Dress up as another hero and make the world think they're more superheroes out there

Made me chuckle.

He had to harness the power of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to do it the first time tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0

I know, he had a grin on when he did it in 2. Also Donner Cut of 2 is GOAT.

I'd do something similar to this, except I'd wipe out the mudslimes and the niggers first.