That would have been so much better, right?

That would have been so much better, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6D8izE40YFs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frantz_Fanon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But guns are banned in China

Shanghai Noon 2 - planecrash boogaloo

So is viglantism. Aren't most superhoes breaking the law? E.g. Spider-Man and Batman are regarded as criminals.

That's pretty funny. You guys aren't crying about this too are you? Jesus give those tear ducts a rsest it's a joke.

I'd watch it.

Yes. There should be superheroes outside of New York already, it's fucking boring. The monologue at the end of DD season 2 pretty much confirmed how awesome the writers think NYC is.

Texans haven't been gunslingers for years.
They're all liberals faggots who are too busy jerking themselves off over how liberal and progressive they are.

Would be pretty cool. With Clint Eastwood cameo s as her spirit animal or some shit

she gets her power from eating burgers too

Yea i was surprise to find out Austin, Texas is a sjw shithole.

What the actual fuck happened to texas, was it all the closet gays that started to take over.

>she returns years later and one hundred pounds heavier with the mystical arts of gunslinging and anthem-singing

I don't get all the hype around New York. It's OK but not worth the money.

>she becomes an empowered woman after spending time in the west

Both ideas are equally good.

Oriental girl gains a slight edge because of the novelty though.

You've probably never been there

What's that goofy shit from?

Nope don't think so bud. Step outside of Austin next time

Californians

>Leaves a loving man at the alter only to be pumped and dumped by Chad and ends up naked and alone

It's from the movie Confessions Under Coloured Kisses

>surprised to find out about Austin
you must be 18 to post here

All cities are SJW shitholes.

fucking what

kek

don't some people consider them criminals in their own universes to?

Conservatives are so sensitive. This is clearly a joke. Why do you all have to be such special snowflakes?

i would prefer a chinese girl go down on my crotchal wilderness and return years later with the mystical art of cockgobbling mmmmm

Reminds me of that Extra gum ad with the woman running away from her wedding.

I'd watch that
youtube.com/watch?v=6D8izE40YFs

damn, she showed me. fuck men

They won the election, it's their turn to be offended by everything and take jokes at face value.

This will always make me laugh.

No, because western cultures are actually fucking civilized, unlike eastern savages. She would have been returned home immediately, she wouldn't have been taken in by some weird ass religious nutjobs.

That sounds actually cool

fucking jej

Is he implying that wouldn't be cool as shit?

>Conservatives

if its like london or rome where ive lived then its a nice place to live for a month or two or to visit then it becomes a fucking grind

i don't get it
wat.
she doesn't want to be a houswife and mother and thus becomes a cumdumpster and that's men's fault?

this

Sounds like a down to earth version of Into the Badlands

Apparently.

Am I supposed to find the idea ridiculous or enraging? I think that'd be rad as fuck. SJWs need to get their panties out of their eternal bundle.

They'd hate it. I think it's a cool idea...fund it. But make sure that the character also discovers the ancient Texan martial art of tig ol biddies.

Yes.

>implying Asians don't view cowboys and gunslingers the same way white people view ninjas and shaolin monks.

>when the wall hits too hard.

>this concept gets made
>every SJW in the world screams about it being a sexist imperialist fantasy
>every alt-righter's reaction: "muh waifu"
prove me wrong

why do women hate cleaning and cooking?
it's the easiest job ever

feminism not even once

I wouldn't mind watching a cutie Chinese in dungarees and chaps

Repeat after me:
"It's just a joke. Everything is going to be okay."
Breathe. In through the nose, out through the mouth. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Sounds super fucking awesome.

We should honestly push this until it becomes real.
It's sounds cool.

>Am I supposed to find the idea ridiculous or enraging?
Probably not

Show could make a point about why she only uses old school revolvers even against Hong Kong's well armed drug cartels
I'll watch it

Fund it !

>Sweetieposter thinks he's invented "I'm going to keep saying u mad until you actually get mad and then declare victory"

Is this as good as the poster looks?

top kek, is that lucy liu? what's the movies not-ching chong language but english name?

I HATE THE FACT THAT IRON FIST IS WHITE

WHITE IS DISGUSTING

KILL ALL WHITES

The Good, The Bad and the Weird is fucking great.

I think 1 of the 3 acts is worse than the other 2 but still

While this idea does sound pretty great, what exactly do critics of Iron Fist not like about it? I just assumed it was another generic Marvel flickfest.

It's great

I think you need to focus on your breathing, you still sound upset. It's just a joke. It's going to be alright.

They hate the fact that men are better at it.

Great post

They are literally furious that the main character is a white man

>what exactly do critics of Iron Fist not like about it
Perhaps this will get you woke

and even funnier when the main character was alredy white in the comics, but looks like that doesn't work in their minds either.

>I posted it again

what the fuck is this

When did "holy fuck I hate this guy for his skin color" become socially acceptable rhetoric again?

>sjws
>minds
Yeah, if you didn't notice that they have a mental illness yet, spoilers, they have a mental illness.

Not very good.

>chinese plane crashes in texas
>nobody gives a fuck about another chink

It's just stupid. Even now when you're white and you go to china you get a lot of attention from the locals. They even want to take pictures with you.

Obama term 2

>And it was funny again

Charlie's Angel: Full Throttle
Thank god I can read Japanese fluently, both Kanji and Osaka dialect.

It's actually a plot point that Danny grew up in a magical kingdom that's only accessible to the rest of the world once every 15 years in order to alleviate the whole "kidnapping" thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frantz_Fanon

Sounds like cultural appropriation

what the fuck at this idea being amazing

also
>tfw you have a new obscure fetish

post more asian cowgirls

Oh shit I remember that she was on there, I thought it was a new movie

I don't know what Iron Fist is, but it sounds like capeshit.

Not just any capeshit, bad capeshit. As in even-the-softies-on-RT gave this bad reviews.
>because he was white and something something sjw nonsense
Nah it's just really bad.

>Not just any capeshit, bad capeshit
But that's all of it.

>the show is bad that's why we hate it!!!
>n-nothing to see here g-goy!

uh-huh

That sounds good? Am I supposed to feel that my Texan culture is being appropriated?

Why are leftists wilfully retarded? I don't even give a shit about Iron Fist, but this shit is dumb.

seeRetard

I just wasted 45 seconds of my life to make this little collage of why Random Twitter Fucktard #657439543 is completely sincere about how much of a dumb cunt he is

>I've only ever googled Austin and Austin is the entirety of Texas so Texas is liberal lol haha I suck dicks

lads :) haha

>person is unironically a communist
how the fuck is this still a thing

Yes, it's bad. What point were you trying to make? You failed.

This is correct. Those series were pretty good, this series is fucking terrible. What is your point?

>Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were good

this webm never fails to trigger me.

A hell of a lot better than Iron Fist, not really even close.