Daily reminder that we are living in the Berenstain universe...

Daily reminder that we are living in the Berenstain universe. Something happened a few years ago that caused everything to change. That's why this world feels so fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWSfvIOLO5c
youtube.com/watch?v=scdF03wS6ao
youtube.com/watch?v=Br0DCEEBplY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_of_Sirach
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Millenials is actually spelled "Millennials." It didn't used to have two 'n's.

Source?

>(((they))) discovered how to timeline shift and we're feeling the after affects

youtube.com/watch?v=XWSfvIOLO5c

I thought they were the Berenstein Bears.

the jews tried to change our childhood books so we wouldn't be exposed to "Stein"s.

But Einstein and Frankenstein were too mainstream for us to not notice they had glitched the matrix.

nigga it always had 2 n's what the fuck

It's Berenstein you fucking leaf

Febreeze is now Febreze

This is dumb. It was never Millenials unless you were shitty at spelling.

inb4 a bunch of roleplayers "omg it used to be the Power Soldiers not Power Rangers" or people making fun of them by doing the same thing.

the only verifiable Berenstein effect is the Berenstein/Berenstain bears thing.

If we had our consciousness merge over with a very close in all but one detail universe, it would only have the one difference, which wouldn't ordinarily be detectable. If you look up the history of the Berenstains/Steins, you will find out how a difference could exist that also wouldn't propogate further differences and drift down the line.

Nope, used to be spelled millenials. No amount of shilling will convince me otherwise.

Fruit Loops is not Froot Loops

the only part i don't like is that stein is a really common last name

and especially for jews

i dont ever think i saw someone with the last name stain the actual fuck

Oh God

Wow, TV Guide spelled it different. Big deal.

/x/ is that way -->

>steen
It's actually more like st-eyen. Learn to German assholes.

Mein gott

no you're just retarded

reptillian jew monster pls

we know you glitched the universe.

It was the people at CERN

The retard is you, Berenstain shill. No one's falling for your tricks.

Wait, wut

Looney Toons is now Luney Toons?

Why is Tiny Toons not Tiny Tunes then?

*Looney Tunes

It's deplorable to think that we are living in a wretched, twisted version of what our world could be.
Whoever slid us into this reality deserves the lowest plane of hell.

Pic totally unrelated. But goatsee Optimus Prime makes me laugh

You're a fucking idiot is all

Wtf

WAIT NO, THIS ISN'T RIGHT

It's Merry Melodies Loony Tunes and it always has been

Daily reminder that these 'dimension shifts' are just dumb cunts misremembering things.

Nope

I hate this fucking Berenstain world, still it's better than the Berenstein. I'm trying to get back to Bernstein tho.

Fuck off Berenstain shill.

I see through your deception.

If you have Mandela effect, does it make you part nigger?

I HAVE TO GO BACK

Even if all this shit is true, the only examples you can list are names or sentences slightly changing. Who gives a shit?

You guys are missing the big recent one. They changed the fucking BIBLE.

Remember the reference about a large carnivorous animal lying down with the lamb? The one depicted in tons of imagery that is massively tied to western thought and belief? That animal? Got it in your head?

Go check. Isaiah 11:6.

>That we know of

If you were going to say "lion", that is a conflation from Revelation 5. The lion of Judah is the lamb that was slain. Isaiah 11:6 was always "wolf".

Yeah Hitler lost WWII

proof shit is fucked up man

youtube.com/watch?v=scdF03wS6ao

but there is the original clip of Snow White

youtube.com/watch?v=Br0DCEEBplY

Ah yes, name changes are instantly recognisable, but THE IMPORTANT THINGS AREN'T!!!!! Those fucking KIKES changed it al!!!!!!!! Hitler won ww2, and in a few years israel will rule the world all because of the berenstain bears! Wake up sheeple!!!

No I disagree with this one. It was always Froot. I remember when there were only 3 flavors red yellow and orange. One of the O's were plain white. It was a big deal when they brought in green and took up the 4th O. You cannot convince me otherwise. 1984 user here. Fruit Loops sounds like something Canada would do.

They rewrite the Bible in some New Authorized Something Translation. Leviathan is a whale and Lillith is a fucking owl. Presumably Jesus is a yoga instructor with a generally positive outlook on life.

>timeline shift occurred sometime after Sup Forums began messing with meme magic
what did we do

NY city is south of Boston

>your life will never be the same

I looked back and pre-green it wasnt white letters, and they were still all colored O's on the box. What the hell. I'm still right though.

every single case for this role player shit is people confusing the actual spelling of a word for a brand name version of the word. additionally, words that are pronounced one way but spelled another are particularly common

Fucking idiots

It was never the same.

>someone alters the timeline of history
>they only change trivial fucking shit that only autists care about

it seems humanity has matured by the time it developed time travel

The Star Wars one is bullshit, just like the normals who think "Beam me up Scottie" and "Elementary my dear Watson" are actual quotes. Home Depot is also bullshit, the motto was always "That's the power of THE Home Depot."

Rest are eerie though, no doubt.

DELETE THIS

Also requesting the wojak version of this Pepe.

the numale yelling in that video actually shouts
>YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
and not
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE
stay woke, timeline shifts are occurring all the time

They pronounce it Steen to differ themselves from Deustchbags. Lern2jew

They've went to far with this one.

>alters the timeline
No, they shifted dimensions, think parallel timelines, you can't change anything, you can only change your position in the multiverse, so testing your device by shifting earth to dimensions with only trivial differences would be the least dangerous test that few people would notice.

Yeah a lot of these are just building off commonly misquoted/misread/misheard things from media. Others are just the company changing with the times and updating some of their old logos and stuff, probably for legal reasons.

Also Gump is bullshit I just popped the DVD in. Some sperg misheard Tom Hanks.

Without looking at a map, where is New Zealand? Is it to the south west or south east of australia?

Lillith isn't in any bible. It was in medieval era writing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_of_Sirach

Leviathan doesn't really have a definitive form except possibly as "serpentine" or else "something that wiggles" from the original meaning of the term, from the time it was written. It could be a sort of large fish, as there are many like that as oarfish, or it could have been just a prophetic illustration. Revelation makes reference to "that old serpent", which most take to mean the snake in Eden, but might (and possibly more rightfully) might refer to Leviathan.

Not sure what you're on about with Jesus as a yoga instructor... because his position reflected more eastern philosophies of his day? His position certainly wasn't "western" or what would have been Roman.

South East.

>22
even your doubles think you are being a faggot

Yeah, looking at the list once more the only ones that really make me think (hehe) are the bears and Sex in the City. The rest are bullshit or misunderstood.

Also, it's always been Froot Loops. Clearly remember six year old me cutting out the "o"s for my sister and I to use as binoculars. Two pairs, four "o"s.

Curious George never had a tail. All those memories you have of his tail curling around different things are fake.

When we have world war III and the grid goes down, tell your children that these actually existed

Chimps don't have tails. George was only called a monkey in the PBS show.

WHAT DID THEY DO

none of these freak me out that much but that bit about Forrest Gump is giving me heart palpitations because I've seen that film so many times and never even noticed that...

Fuck ((they)) discovered time travel and fucked up our timeline!! I want to go back i dont lile this timeline.

>Lillith isn't in any bible. It was in medieval era writing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_of_Sirach

I want to clarify, Lillith isn't in christianity. Lillith existed in the later rendition of epic of Gilgamesh from the mid 2nd millennium bc, but was never associated with Adam and Eden before the writing in the link I posted.

There will be a lot shills here. Ask yourself why?

Science has shown us more and more that parallel universes are possible and time and reality as we know them are illusions.

it's bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

I just watched the DVD, he said "is."

Fuck are you on about lad? Talk to me.

True, I remember SPECIFICALLY that my brother in law use to listen to a spic recording company called "Looney Tunes" who were using a spin off of "Looney Toons"

Hmmmmm

this books title does seem a little different.

Maybe we are in a different universe

oh thank god

I was just about to watch it myself
I fucking love that film

It was Chik-Fil-A

t: Shlomo Ben Berenstein.

what the fuck is going on

>not realizing that ei and ai have the same pronunciation in German and probably hebrew too

>People have shit memories
>HURR PARALLEL UNIVERSES AND SHEEET
Flat earth tier conspiracy

Talking bears I can accept, but pandas reproducing totally breaks the illusion.

i literally believe this

daily reminder its always been "stain" and you are conditioned to think "stein" because the announcation of Beren sounds like a germanic surname.
Your brain is literally fucking with you and making you believe what isn't real. Truly a paradigm

FUCK

I can buy pandas managing 1 kid, but 3 is definitely pushing it

Sherbert is now sherbet

I noticed that the second day that meme started. I was kinda bummed when I realized it was "YOUR FUCKING, A WHITE MAAALE" because it's grammatically weird and not as funny. But in a way it's also even funnier because he was so angry that he blurted out a phrase that didn't even make sense.

Holy fucking shit. Guys this is weird now, I distinctly remember two e's, I used that shit in my room all the time when I was younger to cover up the pot smell

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

I WANT OFF THIS WILD RIDE

Anyone else remember South America being more to the left?

It's Skechers, not Sketchers

Holy shit, I just looked this up and have goosebumps all over. I know I specifically remember it as stein, and so does my mother. I went on jewtube and watched the beginning of the episode and it's actually pronounced stain, I've said Steen my whole life. The voices seem a bit off too.

Also, interview with a vampire seems to have changed to interview with the vampire. Wtf?