Checkmate, Sup Forums. Checkmate

Checkmate, Sup Forums. Checkmate.

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM
thereligionofpeace.com/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i keep seeing this "sips tea" meme coming from BLM sheboons and Lena Dumy types, is this now "a thing" as faggt-ass Millenials like to say?

KKK isn't a religion, Westboro Baptist Church isn't a violent political movement.

Islam is both.

Neither the KKK nor the Westboro church call for the killing of non believers, which the Koran does.

But you already know that.

Sage.

ISIS already separates itself from Islam.
Usually at the neck.

WBC: holds signs that say mean words

ISIS: kills people

>not even a fucking leaf

saged btw

It's all the same to me. Anyone who devotes their life to a 'god' is a fucking idiot.

No one and nothing is coming to save us.

The KKK's motivations were never religiously based.

Last I checked, KKK was irrelevant and all but shut down by public ridicule, and the Westboro Baptists were non-violent, and normal Christians speak out loudly and often against both.

Yes. And its sad because over here we have a tradition of drinking black tea after meals.

how many have the westboro baptist church and kkk killed this year?

nobody separates those organizations from christianity though...

How many people have the KKK and WBC killed in the past decade? How many people has ISIS killed in the past week? How many Christians do anything but denounce the KKK (which isn't religious anyway, but w/e) and WBC? How many Islamists want Sharia law to prevail? They're not comparable.

If the westboro Baptist Church were muslim they would be considered moderate.

Van the left separate neo-nazis from right-wing consevatives?

>1 post by this ID

>homosexual logic

they also think assholes are entrances instead of exits so i really shouldn't be surprised

>Christians acknowledge that the KKK and WBC are nutjobs that can only be resolved within the church as a whole
>Muslims scream #NOTALLMUSLIMS OUR FAITH IS PERFECT

>1 post by this ID

But I can't.

in making his point he linked the kkk and westboro to christianity top kek

>KKK
Hasn't murdered anyone in half a century
>WBC
Literally a family of 15 that hold mean signs
>ISIS
rogue worldwide islamic terrorist group hellbent on mass murder in the name of their god

saged and fucking kill yourself

Christians by and large condemn the actions of both groups. The same can't be said of muslims and radical muslim groups. But then again if you are the type of person to compare people who say mean things to people who straight up murder and rape in the name of their religion then you are probably a special kind of retarded.

2pbp

It's almost like pew polling data and sheer numbers dictate that you can't compare fringe Christian fundamentalists to large swathes of the Moslem world or something, weird

you should come here fag and see how long that "logic" lasts

KKK and WBC are things of the past. ISIS and Islam are not

Underrated

Westboro Baptist Church aren't really a church though, they're a family cult who're mostly lawyers as well who troll people and get them to freak out so they can sue them in civil court. A religion usually is not just based on one family but evangelizes to whoever.

KKK are no longer a threat. Even if that comparison is valid, they've been eradicated for a long time now.

One of you alt-right fags with twitter accounts plz tweet this as response. I would but I'm permabanned from twatter.

Christianity went thru a reformation, Islam has yet to do this.

i dont separate the kkk or the wbc from christianity

Literally who?

No, seriously, what the fuck have these fuckers done recently that can even compare to ISIS?

Yawwwnnnnnnnn

the KKK is not a religious organization and hasn't killed anyone for decades. the WBC hasn't killed anyone ever, they're just offensive.

ISIS is doing exactly what their prophet did and isn't the first muslim group to do so and I highly doubt they'll be the last.

Separate the Islamic State from Islam?

in the tumblr mind, the kkk and westboro church are just as bad because they are white and christian.

Milo though

occasionally two or three will get together to hold up signs with messages that are contrary to popular opinion

what's your problem, this thread not enough like reddit for you?

go chase some upvotes over at reddit then, you spectrum faggot.

This desu

NEXT TIME THE KKK OR THE WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH OR ANY RADICAL CHRISTIAN GROUP RUNS OVER 100+ PEOPLE WITH EXPLICIT JUSTIFICATION FROM THEIR HOLY TEXTS YOU HIT ME UP OP

get off my board you fucking faggot

The basis of christianity is set around mercy and the basis of islam is violence.

Do you guys need to change your diapers or something? Is that why you guys are mad?

Drink your Mate.

How about the Muslims themselves separate themselves from ISIS huh? Imagine if you will...

Every time ISIS or a random butthurt Islam-crazy does something like this, millions of Muslims around the world renounce their faith.

It won't take long before the perpetrators stop as they see their numbers dwindle.

And no one will blame the Muslims who renounce their faith for anything ISIS does.

Win win, right?

But no. Instead we keep defending the Muslims who still staunchly refuse to even acknowledge how the violent insanity is built into their religion. They say they don't support it but only if they're in small groups. The moment they gain the numbers to have some political clout, they reveal their true colors and go all Sharia.

So no. You don't separate ISIS from Islam. Muslims should separate themselves from Islam. If they don't, they support ISIS.

Nobody denies that the KKK is a subsection of radical christianity
EVERYBODY denies that islam has similar sub sects.

Like, maybe 90 years ago the KKK would have been a problem but now they've practically fell of the face of the earth. Hell, theres more neo-nazis than KKK

Shit b8 friend or just shit opinions
Either way you should be sipping bleach instead of tea

>common gay boy
I hope he dies of grids

how does that happen ?

The leader of ISIS has a PHD in Islamic Studies.
I'm pretty sure he knows more about Islam than these pseudo-intellectual leftist cocksuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM

>makes shitty argument
>argument gets refuted
>hurr durr y u so mad Sup Forums

you should seriously consider suicide.

Does the KKK kill people? Does Westboro kill people? Fucking liberals and their false equivalencies......

Yes, I remember the last time the WBC issued a call to kill non members, resulting in terrorist attacks all over the western world, including stabbings mass shootings, bombings and smashing vehicles into crowds.

Now barely a month goes by without a major attrocoty being committed in Europe or America by a WBC fanatic.

that really
made me
think...

seriously though, bait OP aside the problem I have with Islam isn't completely the same as the problem I have with ISIS. With Islam, much like with Christians it comes down to how severe their faith is and whether or not they can integrate with the community. If local Christians were trying to shut down a local social club like some Muslims were several years back, I'd be pretty annoyed at them too.

Was about to then saw that this was posted like 5 months ago, so nah

/thread

the kkk are not a religious sect, its like the moose lodge or a golf club.

westboro is the irl embodiment if Sup Forums led by someone with balls.

isis is ran by the quran. plain and simple.

not being able to do such simple critical thinking shows just how woefully ignorant you are.

>Does the KKK kill people?

What do you think you fucking dingleberry

are niggers really people though?

no and neither are racists

Comparing free speech to violent jihad?

Apples and oranges...

They haven't done too much recently. As a group they haven't planned anything, but there were a few lone wolf members that killed a few.

>KKK hasn't been relevant in decades
>Don't commit crimes on a mass scale

>Westboro Baptist Church already gets shit on by everybody

If the kkk was travelling to Europe and the middle east to commit terrorist lynchings of nonwhites, then I think I'd be uunderstanding if countries imposed a moratorium on immigration from Christian nations.

When are fuckers going to stop comparing completely unrelated things to each other and then claiming they are somehow representative of one another?

>96% of Islamic terrorist is from Sunni extremists
>by far the largest funder of Sunni extremist is Saudi Arabia, our "best ally in the region"

At what point do we realize the US doesn't give one shit about terrorist and only uses it as a pretext for foreign incursions and weapons deals?

>Muslims and Atheists are terrorists

except the majority of Christians don't support the WBC or the KKK nor have the WBC or the KKK beheaded people lately.

The thing is the KKK didnt kill hundreds of innocents in the past few months in the name of god

But the Westboro Baptist Church is obviously Christian... to say otherwise would require either intense (and anti-WBC) Christian ideas or intense worry about offending Christians

I don't separate them though, the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church are as Christian as any other self-proclaimed Christian organization.
That they're at one point or another violent or offensive faggots doesn't make them not "real" Christians.

Funny how you tiny-dicked Stormweenies result to petty insults and baseless assumption like "kill yourself" when confronted with the truth......

*Takes a big, steaming shit in your mouth while you yawn*

This.

kill yourself newb

I bet it's herbal tea and not real tea

*sips tea*

fucking faggot

OP would get thrown off a building for being a faggot in any Muslim country.

I don't want to separate KKK or WBC from Christianity either, they're both examples of Calvinist heresy but still claiming Christ

>black tea
Kys tho

2pbp

ISIS isn't even remotely muslim though. ISIS is a false flag proxy merc army propped up by the US and Israel. Even Middle Easterners know ISIS isn't genuine.

Still haven't attacked Israel btw.

thereligionofpeace.com/

Yerba mate is neurotoxic.

>sips tea
Is this like the more autistic version of "heh..nothin personal kid"

If I compare religious idiots to other religious idiots I understand religion is idiotic.

In ISIS controlled areas, not any Muslim country.

But thats what people want to do with Airport checks and screenings

Try to figure out who ISIS and who just a muzzie

What is his point?

>he thinks we're here to entertain him
You need to go back

True, someone who kills muslims in mecca during ramadan is no muslim. No matter what they claim.

muh nigga

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

ISIS is jewish as fuck.

says the mentally ill faggot who would be killed for his sexual habbits by muslims if WE let them....

>Isis is the only Islamic terrorist organization lie / meme

Al-Qaeda
Abdullah Azzam Brigade
Abu Sayyaf
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
Ajned Misr
Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj
Al- Asqua foundation
Al- Badr
Al- Ghurabaa
Al- Nusra Front
Al- Shabaab
Ansar al sharia

And that's just the start of the "A's"

Utterly
Completely
Totally
Irreversibly
Blown
The
Fuck
Out

>*sips tea*
Fuck you and your faggoty ass sips tea meme
The KKK is a disorganized group of rednecks, which had NOTHING to do with Christianity in the first place
The Westboro Baptist Church has been disavowed by Christians multiple times, and come to think of it, when have they killed anyone?
Muslims have said NOTHING about these terrorist groups or attacks
Fuck your faggot yawning
Not an argument

just shut up and sit down faggot

Not really the same. Also, you should say
"Wahhabi sect", not ISIS.
t. Tatar muslim