EEEYYyyyeeeEEEEESSS RRRIGHT!!!

EEEYYyyyeeeEEEEESSS RRRIGHT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_kloG2Z7tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't this show end with them all getting gunned down charging across no mans land?

The orginal scene did, but then someone at BBC did some clever editing to give it a better and more open ending

What, really?

You never see any of them getting hit but considering they were at the Somme the odds were not good.

Pretty sure he's bullshitting. Only version I have ever seen is the one with them fading out one by one into the rose field.

We lived through it, The Great War, 1914 to 1917.

Pretty sure every Blackadder ends with them all dying.

Not 3

Blackadder takes prince georges place at the end of 3. George dies maybe.

Everyone except Blackadder and Baldrick dies

Poppy field

>scratch scratch scratch
>Baldrick, what are you doing out there?
>I'm carving something on this bullet, sir.
>What are you carving?
>I'm carving 'Baldrick', sir.
>Why?
>You know how they say that somewhere there's a bullet with your name on it...

>I have a cunning plan.

>BAAA!

>FEDGEWICK! FRESH HORSES!

I had no idea it was going to end the way it did.

I was so devestated that it took me a whole week to feel better again.

>....Yyyyyeeeeees.

>Would this be the top secret plan to get out of our trenches and walk very slowly towards the enemy, sir?
>How can you possibly know that Blackadder, that's classified information!

He's not bullshitting. The slow mo scene played in full ends with them all getting shot and falling over.

>FLANDERS PIGEON MUDURRRARRRR,

mr bean in the war lol

>Captain Blackadder: How are you feeling, Darling?

>Captain Darling: Um - not all that good Blackadder. Rather hoped I'd get through the whole show, go back to work at Pratt and Sons, keep wicket for the Croydon Gentlemen, marry Doris. Made a note in my diary on the way here. Simply says: "Bugger".

>every Blackadder ends with them all dying
every Blackadder gets progressively lower on the social scale, whereas the size of the heartless machine they fruitlessly kick gets progressively larger. i think this era's blackadder is 'keeper of the lawn sprinklers' at Buckingham Palace, for example

if you like blackadder beyond 'funy joke lol' you're a basic bitch

i mean there's only so many times you can lol at the turnip before it's like come on its not THAT funny

Just the opposite actually, I know damn near all the jokes by heart but Black Adder still manages to make me laugh on each rewatch.

i know objectively it's funny, i do not dispute this. i dislike how it's been elevated to Pride of Britain status or some shit: i'd call it over-rated but you and i both know that phrase is illegal to use in Sup Forums

Yeah it's probably a little overrated. I mean, it is pretty damn good though. Monty Python is probably more overrated than Black Adder, although that was good too. Way more inconsistent.

How did Rowan Atkinson get so rich off of a couple of TV series and a few movies? Did he already come from money?

something ridiculous happens. the audience laughs uproariously. blackadder sighs and raises an eyebrow. you're probably watching this at Christmas and the heating's on and you're too hot and too full and passively observing a 10 Funniest Comedy Moments because nobody wants to take responsiblity for deciding what's on. the show finishes to canned applause, someone gets up to put the kettle on. the spell is broken.

Not me, my annual Black Adder viewings are maximum comfy.

>hurr look at me i'm so pretentious

Fuck you buddy, a comedy is supposed to be funny and if it's genuinely funny and makes you laugh, it's a good comedy.

Furthermore, there's precious few comedies ever made that make you LAUGH more than blackadder does. As it never pretends or aims to be anything else but a COMEDY, by its own measure it's one of the best ever created, so go fuck yourself with your "hurr but it's not so clever" bullshit and watch some painfully unfunny comedy with jokes that try too hard to be smart.

>How did Rowan Atkinson get so rich
'we need le funy mumbling british guy to gurn at the audience', and lo Rat Race was released unto cinemas in the year 2001

guy plays the exact same character in everything he's in ever, much like Rik Mayall (rip) did. at least Tony Robinson was on Time Team (rip) with that oo-ar guy in the hat

Black Adder and Mr. Bean were nothing alike at all, though. His other movie roles, yeah maybe. Haven't seen any of them tbqh except that one James Bond movie he was in.

>Tony Robinson did Time Team
>Bryan's been climbing mountains at his age instead of shouting about history

Pretty sure I've seen this too (on the complete collection dvd set), that or it is mentioned in the dvd commentary for that episode.

I love that even the normally irritatingly loud audience was fairly silent and I guess 'respectful' at this joke. It's so grim.

>Rowan Atkinson is totally not talented

youtube.com/watch?v=A_kloG2Z7tU

>Rat Race
HEY NOW
YOURE AN ALL STAR

It was a laugh track breh.

Yeah, Baldrick is the least funny character in the series. His lines are funny, but the other jokes are much better and more intelligently written.This is proven by how popular pleb culture only ever quotes Baldrick e.g: cunning plan. Personally I find Baldrick honestly unfunny now on repeat viewings of S4. Everything else is great though.

fucked up that they bussed out all those people to the trenches just to laugh at those actors

>the 'audience members laugh at rowan atkinson' face.bmp

You sure? I know that Flying Circus was made in front of an audience, not sure about Blackadder.

Baldrick was fifty times as funny in season 3 as in season 4. Sure, LE HILARIOUS TURNIP JOKE got pretty old, but he was the butt of pretty awesome jokes besides that.

>S. Baldrick

Pretty sure, yeah.

This. S2's my favorite, thought he was funniest in that though.