Is the new movie going to have the creepy hobo pedophile scene from the book?

Is the new movie going to have the creepy hobo pedophile scene from the book?

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/arts/top-5-sickest-stephen-king-sex-scenes-nsfw-6371394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why, so you could relate?

also why does nu-pennywise not have eyebrows?

is it going to have the 12 years old kids gangbang where Bev gets fucked by every dude of the gang?

What's the run-time on the first movie? Clearly they'll cover more ground with both movies combined, so we'll have more scenes with Wea'll Flote and his many forms.

>2017
>Year of the Drider

It is, yes.

I don't understand this drider meme. Isn't that something from D&D?

Nerds being fucking dorks forcing memes as usual. Ignore them like you would in real life.

It will suck more than OP sucks dick

don't forget the hand job scene between lads

I never read It because I couldn't find it in the library and never really cared

You should. It's a genuinely good book.

I liked it, a pedo-manifesto

The pedophobic media wont allow it. I stick to CP

The real question is if they'll have the scene where all the protagonists fuck in the sewers before fighting It.

I wish I was making this up.

Get the fuck out of my special place RIGHT NOW NORMIE.

don't forget

ORGY SCENE

QUEER HANDJOB

The fuck is a hobo

Homeless Bro

they were originally gonna make an NC17 version with a separated director but somehow things got changed around

Will the sodomising library cop make a cameo?

Why were child actors than grown ass adults in the old version?

That entire part never made a lick of sense to me. They did to... remember what they did? It didn't work, though. Was Beverly trying to go through daddy issues?

>in the 80's, that was considered an obese child in america

What are the fucked up book scenes that everyone is talking about? Tell me some examples to convince me how fucked up they are.

It's your classical King with underlying sexual themes. People are simply surprised because half the book is about eleven year old kids.

those kids look way more grown and capable of fucking a girl than the ones in the trailer. whats with that? they lowered their age for some weird reason?

will we ever see this underage creampie ganbang on film?

and then they all run a train on the girl. she only cums with two of the kids, which is a detail given freely by steveo-not a pedo-king.

read it yourself

Did this really happen? Never read the books

>creampie
kids cum water. you can only cum like a proper adult by age 30.

>underlying

lel

Yeah. houstonpress.com/arts/top-5-sickest-stephen-king-sex-scenes-nsfw-6371394 People vouch that it's done pretty tastefully, and what better way to put your friends' minds at ease after killing a hellspawn.

Remember when you were a kid and you used code words for sex.
Have you heard that she's done it!
I did it last night!
I think we're going to do it soon!

There is a reason the kids are calling the creature IT.

for the same reason trump looks 50 while being 70
people look younger because better standards
in short, numales

God damn hippies

Will the new movie have the second part with the adults and Beverley describing having her clit sucked through her bf's teeth?

Pedophilia legitimizing is real and jews are behind it.

It's myth made up by betas who didn't get banged or touched by their hot teachers or baby sitters back in high school. So they figure if they couldn't get laid by them, then no one should.

beta detected. I came buckets from the age of 11.

one of the first times I fapped and jizzed I blew a huge load all over my parents' sofa cushion while watching pokemon. I wiped off what I could and turned the cushion upside down.

Whats wrong with Stephen King?

probably got diddled himself

>muh all pedophiles were abused by other pedophiles maymay
lmao

Most fagets are that way because they were victims of child sexual abuse as well.

Well...if we're talking about faggot pedophiles, that's a different story. Plethora of things wrong with homo's, even excluding the pedo aspect.

Is there going to be a sex scene in the sewers? Why did King write that? Is that legal to write? I thought even fictional pedo shit was outlawed since it promotes real pedophilia.

>Why did King write that?
he was stoned as fuck with coke up to the eyebrows
>Is that legal to write?
nothing prevents you from writing a book with gangbangs, save for SJWs little shits and possible poor sales
>Is there going to be a sex scene in the sewers?
I hope so, the new Bev chick is hot, but I bet she doesn't even know about that scene

>but I bet she doesn't even know about that scene
I bet she does. There are pics of her being held and fondled by guys who are either older teens or in their 20s. She's probably been teased by them about the train. I feel bad for her father.

No. King said it was only Part 1.

>Pennywise is describe time and time again as looking like something between Bozo the clown and Ronald McDonald.
>He has a silver suit with big orange buttons.

>Let's make him look like a porcelain doll clown this time.

muh artistic vision

Wasnt Pennywise described as wearing white silky clothing like an old fashion clown?

Kids fucking is not paedophilia you mong.

>than

Why did they stop putting kids in horror stories anyway? There were so many good ones in 80s/early 90s.

I don't mean as the villains, making kids the villains fucked everything up.

Silver. Silver and orange are a constant thing for IT. Also he only looks like Bozo for literally half a scene. Even when he first appears to Georgie he looks animalistic before he fixes his appearance.

Idk why but i don't think anyone can top tim curry. He really presented the character well.

Like a werewolf?

Since everyone is memeing here. Yes the leper is going to show up. Pic related.

>trump looks 50
lmao

:^}

It's been confirmed that the gangbang won't appear in the movie. They're adding in the Bradley gang shooting and the black spot fire though!

Thanks for nothing you useless shithead.

>the gangbang won't appear in the movie
why even bother with it at all then desu pham

Fine here's a better pic of his face you fucking nigger

>implying awkward young-teen sex is not he most heart-warming thing ever

was he in the old one?

What's funny is Fukunaga was too good to add the Leper into his script, but he wasn't too good not to add in Patrick saying "I did the ghosts right in their buttholes!" before getting killed offscreen.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't.

Anyone hope they'll add in the fridge scene? That's the second most controversial scene besides the gang bang

I saw the script leaked, any other interesting tidbits?

What happens again? I know it's one of the bullies getting killed, but forgot what made it so disturbing

That guy seems like a pedo himself. Unfunny and edgy at that. Obviously a beaner so pedro-phile if you will.

He kills animals and stuffs them in the fridge. He gets killed by flying leeches but the animal part is the more controversial thing. Wonder if they'll add it in.

No. IT has many forms and presents to every kid in a different horror of theirs everytime. The old one only had IT as Pennywise The Clown. As Bev's father too iirc. And the spider at the end.

That ain't a Leopardcan. I thought the boook used lepercan.

I wonder if they'll show him as the furry orange thing, the closest thing to his "true" form.

Not true.
He haunts Bev as blood (balloon coming up from the sink when she believes she hears voices and bursting filled with blood).
He's a wolf man to Richie or the jew, when they have been at the movies and he's on his way home.
He's Georgie to Bill.
He's the moon to Henry.

it's garbage. neither children nor adults, especially children, would behave that way in that situation, or any. it's unrealistic, revolting and vulgar

I always wonder if people are actually aging slowe or if it's just old photography that made young people look older back then. I'm 21 and still look 15 by most standards.

True form is a Drider bitch made.

That's because of the xenoestrogens in your foods and plastics and god knows what else. You look younger, but your chances of getting cancer and other complications are increased.

"...after looking into It's eyes, he saw the shape behind the shape for a brief moment. He described the sight as an endless, crawling hairy creature made of orange light."

and so
little monkey fella

Mummy to Ben and a formless blob to Patrick, because IT can't get a read on the retarded little bastard.

Patrick is just as much a monster as IT. But a lower kill count.

She will fuck only the black guy

the hell does that mean

My headcanon is that he looks like an orange tribble

That is the closest description of Pennywise's "true form" that we're given in the novel.

Orange catapiller and you shoot it out of your head? DA fuq?

yeah but a hairy orange light? makes no sense

Patrick would put animals in a fridge and let them starve to death.
Also killed his baby sister by smothering her with a pillow.

>tfw the leeches
>tfw IT didn't know what shape to take around him
Spooked me hard when I read the book

Oh yeah. Been a while since i've seen it.

>creepy hobo pedophile scene

What and when?

I always thought IT was about a killer clown, but I couldn't be more wrong.

Any links to the leaked script?

Yeah that fat fuck was maybe as evil as IT itself

That's the point, It is some indecipherable cosmic horror.