73%

>73%

AHAHAHAHA, WEEABOOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

scarjo is muh strong female media icon. of course it will get undeserved review.

Why would weeaboos be on suicide watch? This is yet another example of modern Hollywood fucking up quality art.

BAKA looks like hollywood whitewashing and white supremacy win again...

so they finally made a black widow movie

but that's good

its actually great. just saw it

those who oppose are a bunch of nihilistic weebs that want their holy bible of animation untouched

>Why would weeaboos be on suicide watch?

they want this movie to fail because of "muh non-asian Major"

How was the arm ripping scene done? Does thetank still grab her by the head?

I'm a weeb and I have no expectations going into a live action anime adaption.
>Dragon ball evolution
>Attack on titan
Death note will suck too

Weeaboos hated the film before it even came out, you fucking retard.

Reminder if you actually pay money to see ScarJo in a fucking body suit you are everything wrong with this world and should off yourself as soon as possible.

Death note already sucks so it's fine

We weeaboos never asked for that movie to be made.

Hollywood please stay away from my animu.

Haven't you learned before after all the horrendous live action adaptions?

She still gets her arm ripped off, but the tank doesn't grab her head, it grabs Kuze head. Other difference is that in the original movie she fails trying to open the tank's hatch, but in this adaptation she succeeds and the robot is destroyed. Ah, and the tank is not controlled by an AI, it's controlled remotely by the Hanka president, which is the big bad for this movie.

Just like Lucy before yet the movie will wimp on like Lucy did too

Anime connoisseur here. I'm gonna watch the live action film and enjoy it for what it is while at the same time critiquing its faults as I know it won't be a perfect movie.

This is called not being autistic by the way.

no joke, this movie looks like garbage. but why does everyone use rottentomatoes as some holy grail of movie ratings?

Sup Forums BTFO

WAAAAAAH THEY ARE ADAPTING JAPANESE MATERIAL IN A NOT FAITHFUL WAY!!!

>goes back at watching King Arthur being turned inot a woman
>goes back at watching japan interpret and change western stuff while smiling happily

>73%
So it is dogshit

Not as bad as I thought mate, I was fully expecting a sub-60.

HERE COMES EVANGELION

>I'm going to enjoy a bad flick
>this is the non-autistic way

but, is it any good?

Because of the cyborg bodies, ethnicity is one of the least relevant things for casting a GITS movie in my opinion. I'm annoyed at how they butchered Oshii's iconic shots and sound design as well as what seems like a confused mismash of a plot.

More like Weaboo's in joy of the flop of this fucking shit

As with everything, they seem to have missed what made the original scene so great

Even the 1995 animation doesn't adapt the manga in a faithful way. Non of the variants of GitS have any significant ties to the source material or even each other.
Why are people so hung up on the concept that this MUST be a straight up shot-for-shot remake of that one film instead of an individual take on the concept? That's all GitS ever been till today.

It has a nude Scarlett Johannson in the ads. It's not gonna flop.

>implying weebs care about 3D scarjo

Her being white has nothing to do with the hate of the film.

Lol true

So why do you hate the film?

>scarjo
>Her being white

When will this meme end

Because it keeps aping shots from the '95 movie as fanservice without understanding what made them iconic and memorable

fuck faithful adaptions, it didn't need to be made at all.

because they want Hollyjew and normies a thousand miles away from Anime and Manga, else they'll end up with the same cancer as capeshit

The primary draw of the 95 film was the art and animation. It is not something that can be replicated with 3D. Beyond that they stripped away the transhuman elements and reduced the story to a mystery about her past. They destroyed the character that you find in the 95 film and the TV series.

youtube.com/watch?v=jafd97yJFOI

Why wouldn't i hate a movie about ScarJo fighting off evil corrupted CEOs in skin colored suit, because that's totally what the anime was about right? fuck you.

SAC is based moreso on Oshii's interpretation than the manga, famalam

>I can't jerk off to ScarJo as I do with the Major! This is worthless and ruined!

lmao
Fucking normies

This guy gets it

The bed/window scene is ruined by taking place a fluorescent FUTURE ROOM versus an apartment that someone would plausibly live in

>i jerk off to ScarJo
my condolences...

>it is not something that can be replicated
That's, like, an opinion dude.
>stripped away transhuman elements
I'm sure you haven't even seen it.
>they destroyed the character from the film and show
Probably true with '95 Kusanagi but SAC Kusanagi was boring as shit. The show had nothing deep going for it because it was an enjoyable detective series.

jews are white ok?

People don't generally sexualize Kusanagi. Yes she is often in skimpy outfits, or naked, but that is because she values her body that little. It is just something that she puts on, like a person puts on clothing.

>73%
>embargo hasn't even been lifted
this will drop lower, critics won't pass up the chance to look woke.

you already saw the new movie?

now get off my board you retarded weebfag REEEEEE

The original movie was garbage. ScarJo in the Shell is better.

>embargo hasn't even been lifted

do you even know what embargo means?

Not all of them. There can be black jews.

>this brown eyed subshuman as asuka

>People don't generally sexualize Kusanagi

>this weeb delusion

She has always been a shitty fanservice character aimed at permavirgins.

No one is implying they're the same thing nor do they have to be. We've already proven that every Gits adaptation has been a separate interpretation of the source material based on the director's vision. Judge it as a standalone film you fucking weeaboo trash. But you won't do that because your anime goggles clout any critical thinking that you might otherwise use to critique this film.

THAS RIGHT

I'm a pretty big apologist for this new film but nothing comes close to the '95. SAC, Arise, the original manga.. Nothing holds a candle to it real.

We will judge it as a standalone film when it stops copying scenes from the movie.

THAS RITE

>jews are white ok?
L
O
L

>wants to be considered a "different standalone" in the same vein as SAC or Arise
>uses shot for shot scenes from the 95 anime.
"standalone" my taint.

>no nipples
eeeh..

TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE 1/10

>be GiTS
>have one good movie and series
>the rest is garbage
>the remakes are laughable
>OMG THEY RUINING IT! THIS ADAPATION IS TRULY THE WORST THING EVER

this is a pretty accurate prognostic of how the Wonder Woman flick will do at pleb tomatoes.

If that were the case then why wasn't Underworld and Resident Evil certified freshies?

cuck

and as it turns out, the movie shittier than Arise. Even the Tachikoma shorts were kino in comparison.

excuse me?

>I am biased

well, good to know

how is 73 bad at all???

>tfw 3d is literally the only option in every cinema box around be for the entire weekend
should i just go?

>i eat shit
good to know, indeed.

>we
>my animu

What this guy said. Ghostbuster 2016 got a 73 and it was a great movie.

>Jews
>White
>please
>Stop
>it

>jew
>white
do you mean not jap

lol?

with rating like this, Ghost in the Shell is GUARANTEED to start time of good anime adaptations

you absolute retard

>30 critics total
don't these movies usually have +200 people reviewing them? Also movie will be a 72 when White reviews it.

>cartoon was about a naked woman fighting giant robots
>movie has an almost naked woman fighting robots

Is it because the robots aren't big enough? Or the lack of nipples that have the weebs so upset.

have you seen this ugly piece of shit recently? I follow her on SC and man she is fucking hard to look at.

well memed my friend

>Also movie will be a 72 when White reviews it.

>go check his Kong review
>starts talking in detail about a completely different movie after a single paragraph

This fucking guy

4.0 will be live action

>"why you hate Ghost Busters, it's the same concept but with women"
>"What's wrong with The Force Awakens? It's the same thing was A New Hope"

It's not just "Death note will suck".

Pic related, the Death Note adaptation is already guaranteed to suck because of the changes they've made.

Well in those cases it's clear misogyny.

This is clearly something else. Either lack of nipples or the loli spider robots.

>WEEABOOS ON SUICIDE WATCH
just imagine if instead scarjew they were chosen a black woman

It's 68% now kek

JUST

67% if you include the incoming Armond White review.

more like 69%, i feel like this is the kind of movie that Armond would give a positive review, just to trigger all the SJWs complaining about whitewashing

>tomatosite
lmao
why would any of u care for that shitty site

>angry sjws giving bad reviews because they are dictating who should or shouldnt be asian in a role
>implying there isn't an unironically angry butthurt SJW angrily shitposting Sup Forums with threads like these to SHOW THEM how you don't fuck with their agenda

ah, good point!

If the weebs hate the film as much as the SJW then who the fuck likes this garbage?

normies

Weebs rather not have this film exist at all
SJWs want a live action with their PC casting.

>"Can you feed the dogs for me? I don't want to scare them"
;_;

I loved Batou in this movie.

>That scene when a group of men find Batou sitting on a roof drinking a beer as the same dog from Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence is with him as starts to whinge to tell him that people are behind him as Batou continues to just sit there before turning around and shooting them instantly.

BASED