/brit/

youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
strawpoll.me/14254323
youtube.com/watch?v=GpBFOJ3R0M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like I said in the last thread, I'm the hardest cunt in the Newcastle gym mate.

cute lads with dark eyes and blond hair

>dark eyes

TRASH
GARBAGE
RUBBISH
LITTER

just booked my flight at the newcastle international airport
see you in 3 hours

get aids mate x

Certainly am not the hardest man in any room
Except the room I am currently in

race is real, race matters, race is the foundation of identity

>garbage
foy

Come on then! Come on!

jog is real, jog matters, jog is the foundation of identity

Richard...
Easy on the memes

fat mongs have always been the first victims of oppression

haha god isnt real lois

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH JEREMY CORBYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Moskau, moskau...

>never forget our hope for our run
>not never furrget
dropped

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BENNNNNNNNNNNN

strawpoll.me/14254323
strawpoll.me/14254323
strawpoll.me/14254323
strawpoll.me/14254323

What should I watch on the ole Primewire lads?

delete this please

But it's time to face the truth
I will never be with poo

alright mate,
i have attached a picture of myself to this post
please talk to me when you see me

bugs..

>race is real, race matters, race is the foundation of identity

after getting into the alt-right i have recently realised just how shallow and worthless mainstream conservatism really is

why can't all kikes fuck off to israel and stay in that shithole?

Tune
youtube.com/watch?v=GpBFOJ3R0M4

haha he actually did it the absolute madman

society has failed a lot of people lads

friday night? i say it's time to peruse the film collection with some fine brandy

go easy on the carrots...

>delete this please

rasheed

>pirating LOTR
REEEE SUPPORT OUR DYING FILM INDUSTRY

might do a shoah

Comfy evening tonight.

name one positive thing islam and it's follwers has contributed to human progression in the last 500 years

probs always been that way lad

it's a true statement due to the fact that race is something immediately visible to anyone around you and also the fact that there is very little about your identity that you actually have a say in

>rasheed doesn't care about his race

we are our own and everyone elses worst enemies

provides a common enemy for civilized societies

human meat kebab made from white teenage girls in blackpool

weird how if a big war happened these guys would be manning machine gun positions and artillery and fighter jets

i own the theatrical, extended, and combined theatrical and extended all on dvds but still pirate it who uses dvds anymore lol x

Watch the theatrical editions t.b.h.

EE are worth a watch once for the extra material but they really mess with the pacing of the films

anything more normie than talking about friday feeling in an office?

i don't buy into the theory we need an enemy. the world would just be more peaceful and probably more advanced without it

when will real communism be tried

taqiyya

>fighter jets
stretching it a bit

Chicken Fried Rice
Curry Sauce
Chips

What would you say is a reasonable price for these three as a whole?

Because I just paid £30 for them

iwo jima is better than flags
both good but just saying

if any brit ever asked me to pronounce "thirty three" again there would be no hesitation in my swift heeming of said person

Waist like a butch woman.

having sex

democrats are the real racists

diversity

today

currently eating spam out of a can

fer'ee free

smol brain

bout a tenner

Reading some Hellboy comics

Emma waves enthusiastically when she spots me approaching our arranged meeting place. "user!" she walks quickly towards me, smiling. She stops just in front of me and kisses my cheek casually.
"Shall we go?"
It is a Saturday afternoon and the highstreet is busy and loud, so we decide to head down a couple of side streets to find somewhere a bit quieter and more relaxing. We make small talk as we walk together and she tells me about her femininst activities. She seems like a different girl compared to the last time we met, but I like this more open and progressive side of her. She stops outside a cafe which has cakes on display at the window.
“Ooh, this looks nice, let's go in here!”
We go into this small, traditional style cafe to the warm and welcoming smell of coffee and sweets. The cafe is nice and quiet with only around 5 other people in there. We take a seat at a table for two near the window and a waitress comes to take our order. Emma orders a cream bun and tea and I just ask for a black coffee.

do you read /deutsch/

yeah you got ripped off mate, should be no more than about 17 quid even at the best of places

already seen the theatricals lad
wish i'd gotten the extended DVD version but alas it's blue-ray so i'll have to suffer the blue filters

steamed hams?

really hope if the catalonians gain independence they get a new flag

that cuban knockoff looks so bad the blue just clashes so hard

No I'm not autistic enough

>you wake up on Earth, 2067

The waitress brings my coffee, Emma's cream bun and her tea. Her eyes light up when she sets the cream bun down in front of her, and she lets out an excited “Oooh!” before tucking in! “Mmm, this is great!”
We continue chatting when suddenly Emma becomes uncomfortable and looks down at the floor. She stutters her words and her face turns red. Her shoulders are tense. I grab her hand which is balled into a fist on the table and she quickly turns her eyes to me, almost looking angry.
“It's okay” I say.
Her eyes soften and she smiles at me before relaxing her whole body. Her hand grabs mine back. A soft “fffttt” is released from her rear before turning into a harsher “ppfffttt”. She looks up at me embarrassed but smiling. I smile back and squeeze her hand.
“I'll just use the bathroom before we leave...” A couple of customers give her strange looks as she walks away, but she is still smiling. I call to the waitress for the bill.
I wait outside the door for Emma to finish and she seems surprised to see me there.
“I thought I'd go too before we left”
“Ah...” she seems embarrassed again, “I'll wait outside then”.
I enter the bathroom and realise that it's a single toilet for both sexes. When I close the door I feel the warmth of the stench that stings my nostrils, but I only breathe in deeper. I walk over to the toilet and notice the streaks of poo down the bowl, and the smell only gets stronger. I sit down on the toilet seat, close my eyes and breathe in deeper than I ever have before.
“What a girl...”

easily the worst isms:
>individualism
>consumerism

A paki in a dark coat slithers through the door of the cafe. His eyes are glazed and he is sweating profusely. He walks to the front counter before removing his coat, revealing an explosive vest.
"ALLAHU AKBAR!" he screams, and detonates.
There are no survivors. Emma Watson is dead.

is it autistic

>fighter jets
fuck off mate, thats for the officers

colonialism
imperialism
racism
sexism

Saving this pic btw.

could the queen command the armed forces? since its the royal army and royal air force etc

t. individual consumer

this but unironically

Rasheed here, in my rented council house in North London

i've never seen germans on there not capitalise their nouns so...

>individualism is bad
hello chink

>flag
hmm

christ

Some of pulp's songs make me want to go back to the early 2000's and get wrecked

we know

lads
Tell me if this is okay for a typical uni week

Last Sunday: Didn't eat
Monday: Didn't eat
Tuesday: Chinese (Chicken Fried Rice, Curry Sauce and Chips) (8 quid)
Wednesday: Fish and Chips and a savaloy (7 quid)
Thursday: Big Mac meal (4 quid)
Friday: Didn't eat
Saturday: Probably Chicken Chow Mein (7ish quid)

Am I spending too much?
I supplement spending money on takeaways with flat out not eating.

Is this a bad idea to continue for 3 years?
I don't have my ID until Christmas so I'm not going out and rationalise it that way.

I'm fucking shite at cooking even the most basic shit and seeing I've been given a shitload of work this just makes things so much easier.

Rorke here, in my private council domicile in the North of England

there is nothing inherently wrong with consumerism

fascinating saga

Buy food from aldi/asda/whereever's cheapest, cook it in bulk and refridgerate it/freeze it.

You're spending way too much money imo.

Fucking cook you cunt you'd save a fortune and you could afford to eat everyday christ dont understand babies like you grow up