Year of our lord 1000+1000+10+7

>Year of our lord 1000+1000+10+7
>people are STILL conflicted over neck-snapping

Yeah tell that to Zods snapped neck

More of a spine snipper myself, with a bit of skull cracking on the side.

>spend half an hour flying through buildings (and people) like they're paper

>end up on a piece of ground

>suddenly can't fly anymore because writer wants to force a moral dilemma

Indefensible.

>suddenly can't fly anymore because writer wants to force a moral dilemma
So he should let zod destroy a few more building with his lasers?

thinking more of flying him into the soft, supple (as compared to skyscrapers) ground

>mfw being this new and not knowing Sup Forums is celebrating 2017 as the Year of the Drider

He was having trouble not being able to turn his neck, how the fuck do you think he could have directed him to the ground?

Also Zod had already said that he wasn't going to stop. There was no point in more destruction and inevitably letting Zod become more powerful than Clark.

>having trouble turning his neck
>snaps neck

and flying into the ground at an angle that makes it it impossible for zod to direct eyebeams in any direction other than "down" would've been a simple matter as well

>defend the indefensible
>get (you)s

every DCEU thread

>...
snapping necks does not involve turning them, you only need to turn the head so that the base of the skull connected with the spine is severed, which is what Clark did.

And you need to read the second paragraph again.

>Also Zod had already said that he wasn't going to stop. There was no point in more destruction and inevitably letting Zod become more powerful than Clark.

>zod was going to get more powerful

oh look, something that isn't established anywhere in the movie being used to justify shitty writing.

>oh look, something that isn't established anywhere in the movie being used to justify shitty writing.
lmao, confirmed for not watching the movie/

You're done, now go away.

It was Supes' first time saving the world cut him some slack. He was facing an opponent that was at least equal to him if not stronger, who's only goal was to wreck shit to piss off Superman, can you really blame him for not being able to steer the fight away from the city?

I guess people would rather watch Marvel shit where Iron Man can take his first ever suit out for a test run, and kill a bunch of bad guys while saving a village of poor brown people without a single mistake being made. That sounds far more interesting.

The thing that i'm really conflicted about is that they didn't make the "no kill"-rule a thing that divides Superman and Batman in the BvS movie. It seemed like such a no-brainer really.

But then they basically forgot that all together, Batman even nonchalantly killing a couple of douchebags.

>the "no kill"-rule a thing that divides Superman and Batman in the BvS movie.
but it IS a thing.

>Batman even nonchalantly killing a couple of douchebags.
Batman's the one that kills.

just a heads up that queen Faora's career is taking off again

>that body

she works out

WHEN I DON'T GET THE SPOT
THIS IS WHAT I SEE

AIRBOPS STOP AND STARIN AT ME

>No Superman you just stand there while me and your dog get our shit fucked up.

I'm not conflicted about it. Crazy fuck needed to die.

I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS AND I HATE TO BREAK THE SHOW SHOW EM SHOW EM

>kill the bad guy
>spend the next minutes making out with your girlfriend over the ruins
>don't even go around saving people who are under the rubble
>probably just tune them out because you are busy

unless you are named Lois Lane you are fucked
just like the poor Jimmy at the start of BvS

That's why he's a hero.

That's what most people DON'T get.

>pls save everyone!!

not realistic, even for the movie. Clark isn't le ebin altruist, he's just a guy trying to do the right thing and recognizes the fact that most people need to deal with their own shit.

He has a life too, you know.

The "just turn his head" crowd always crack me up. For what? So he can keep him locked down till he taps out?

And besides, he *did* turn his head.

>save everyone

never said that, he should have at least tried to look out for people instead of starting making out with Lois at that point

why didn't he just cover Zod's eyes?

Ever put your hand in front of a hose pipe? Whatever reflected off his hand could shotgun laser the whole room.

This is how she would slap you ballsack.

This is now a Faora thread.