Show me the face you made when you realized we were getting a Patriots/Eagles Super Bowl

Show me the face you made when you realized we were getting a Patriots/Eagles Super Bowl.

It's not fair bros

>mfw patriots win the super bowl again

>edp vs tom brady

Literally the best possible outcome

GO EAGLES

1. Draw a line connecting any two cities competing in a Super Bowl.
2. Most of the fans interested in that game live somewhere along that line.
3. Most of the advertising market is thus limited to the region separated by the line.
4. The further a television market lies from the line the poorer the ratings will be.

Q: How fucked is NBC in the 2018 Super Bowl ratings game this year?

This new Eastwood kino seems to have one of the most interesting while psychologically harmful gimmicks to it.

I don't know why I actually thought we would get a Jags/Vikings owl.

best fucking timeline

>doesn't specify it has to be a straight line
>Sup Forums outed for not knowing math

Thank you for posting this.

Eastwood hasnt made a quality movie since MDB

>Eagles somehow beat Brady
>EDP gets his ultimate revenge

or the opposite happens and we witness the destruction of a man's soul in real time.

Did the NFL ever think maybe ratings are down because people are tired of watching the Patriots cake walk to the Owl every year? I know I'm not watching in 2 weeks

No matter what happens the aftermath ass annihilation will be fucking glorious.

That's pretty much why I'm getting tired of the NFL. Fuck watching the owl, I'll go do literally anything else.

t. Giants fan

why the fuck are NFL divisions so retarded?

In no world should two teams so geographically close to each other NOT be in the same division. Hell the CHARGERS and the RAMS play in opposite conferences despite being in the same fucking city. Imagine if the super bowl were chargers vs. rams

can't take much more of the pats in the sb senpai.

No face because it's another fucking patriots owl

Until Brady retires the NFL is just boring dogshit year after year

>stop winning so much

Am I in reddit?

This can't be happening!
The Jags should have won it all!

all I can say is fuck the haters

Eagles for some reason seem way less interesting without Wentz

The fact the Patriots are in it doesn't anger me.

The fact that everyone but the Giants and Autism Manning can't defeat them angers me.

Eagles please, fucking end this shit. Tired of Tom Brady's smug face. At least Montana's reign was tolerable because it didn't last two fucking decades.

>Wanted Vikings and jags bowl
Fuck it go eagles.

FUCK YOU TOM BRADYYYY

I don't know why I ever got my hopes up. Didn't even manage lose the owl in their own stadium, which would have been the pinnacle of letting your fanbase down.

Go iggles I guess, but still fuck em'

I like both of these teams. I'm just glad the filthy Steelers and Forty Niggers are not in my owl.

>cheatriots

>tfw no BLAKED meme
stillborn

>Q: How fucked is NBC in the 2018 Super Bowl ratings game this year?

Not just the short distance, but a lot of people are yawning, "Oh, the Patriots again".

Would anyone really give a shit? It still seems like neither of those teams have really established themselves in LA yet. I think a better example would be Giants vs Jets or even something like Texans/Cowboys or Ravens/Redskins.

blitz for six

all lines are straight

thanks, I lost this gif years ago