DUDE

DUDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TE8gTVisqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a man.

Amy Schumer reminds me of that scene in Willow when Bavmorda turns everyone into pigs.

SPOILER.THAT.SHIT

Alex Jones?

I fucking knew it.

Is there a joke on that special that she didn't steal?

youtube.com/watch?v=-TE8gTVisqs

Jesus Christ.

>"and dont get me wrong you guys"
>"we love your cum"
>"only complaint..."
>"WE WANT MORE OF IT!"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"MORE"
>"We want to do snow angels in it"

AmySchumer is one of the greatest comedic minds of our generation, and i honestly believe that this latest special has cemented her among the all-time greats of comedy : heres why.

She has expertly fabricated an entire ironic character that satirizes bad comedy. What's really genius is after creating her Persona she has begin to deconstruct the wide spread and pervasive "bad" comedy that can be found in most popular culture outlets, like the internet, or teevee.
Jokes like

"My pussy smells like a barnyard animal, okay"

and the one above,

show the feminist struggle to reform and change culturally embedded axioms of comedy. Before our very eyes the paradigm is shifting, under several layers of irony that are only detectable by the patrician among us.

She is literally, with every joke, deconstructing patriarchal comedy, and making us ask deep in our hearts, what is actually funny in this nihilistic and unforgiving world?

She looks like my Grandma if my Grandma was 20 years younger.

I bet that guy in the suite behind her could make a better comedy special than her

I don't think she stole that, anyone could have come up with that.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

How much cum has gone down that gullet?

Comedy is such a kike industry

You cant copyright your work so the kikes just come in and steal everything they can

Can't sue me soz not soz :P

MY PUSSY STINKY!

PUSSY
VAGINA
TRUMP
WEED
BLACK. GUYS.

Are you quoting and actual joke of hers? Because if you are she stole it from Brian Posehn and flipped it

why waste a thread on this cunt

>He doesn't like Amy Jewmer hate threads

Go back to your capeshit cocksukka

It's pasta.

thats what you're getting from my post?
what has the one do with the other?

If she wasnt born rich and given fame she would be shacking up with a mexican in a ragtag trailer park. Fact.