Where do you see this asshole's arc going? Is he a gay? How will they fix his split spine?

Where do you see this asshole's arc going? Is he a gay? How will they fix his split spine?

>How will they fix his split spine?

space medicine

>Where do you see this asshole's arc going?

Becomes Poe's co-pilot and

>Is he a gay?

not in a gay way.

Delicious bacta.

Cowardly Comic relief -> Brave comic relief

Expect him to eventually abandon them because he's a faggot coward only to dramatically return a la han solo.

He won't be gay that was tumblr.

He'll get a robot spine and be completely fine.

>Where do you see this asshole's arc going?
I see him becoming some kind of leader maybe even taking over the First Order and changing the mission to something good for the next trilogy.

> Is he a gay?
Gay for jedi pussy.

Magic, science or magical science.

His back is gonna be fine if that pic of Kylo was real. All he ended up with was a superficial face scar.

Would the Order take him back?

It's fake

He's an first order unactivated sleeper agent, it why in they hinted in the novelisation & partly in the movie he was top of his class (yet somehow was in janitorial) (implanted cover) (and they were raised from birth as troopers not recruited), yet somehow gained a conscience and freed a high level resistance agent.

-Safely put chrome trooper in trash compartment and not just shoot her so she can fight another day.

-possibility his programming may be damaged after he coma'd from the Kylo fight

First order is playing the long game with him

>spine
Anakin literally got chopped to pieces and burned up in lava. I don't think this matters much in SW.

I hope he'll be the partner for when Kylo turns good (Anakin)

Him "fighting" with Kylo was one of the best moments in the movie.

that would mean GOOD WRITING
i'm calling bullshit

Finn x Poe please. I unironically ship them and I hate myself for it.

This guy should have been the Jedi, he's more likeable than Rey and he was awesome in Attack the Block

Then that's a pretty good shoop. His hair and nose look very different. Adam Driver also appears to have minor Bells Palsy so he tends to have mostly the same expression.

The same way they fixed a guy's missing arm or leg.

LOL space-age robotics.

>top class stormtrooper
>had training in many weapons (melee and blaster)
>really good chemistry with poe
>good chemistry with ray

There can only be good things going for him in the sequels. I still think he wasn't that much of a red herring and is in fact force sensitive. How else could he have broken from the FO's conditioning? He also hears the screams of the Republic when Death Planet activated.

Poe will die, Finn will be sad, that way you can believe Poe was gay and there was a romantic connection between the two *if you want* but Disney won't have to show any actual gay business on screen.

Bit like the way Dumbledore was only confirmed gay AFTER he was dead, to avoid having to depict any gay business going on in Harry Potter

has to wear a darth vader suit because of his injuries

kylo becomes jelly as fuck

That's bullshit and you know it because it would mean they planned it out. I'm like 85% sure Abrams and the story group just sort of winged it on Episode VII and hadn't actually come up with what the twists were going to be (Rey's backstory, Snoke etc.) when they started filming. They didn't even know what Snoke's design was going to be until like a month before the movie came out, they just mo-capped Andy Serkis and figured they'd come up with something later only to finally settle on "old man that didn't need to be CG" in like October or whatever.

I'm not trying to be too negative, just being realistic. It's likelier than not that NOW they know where this trilogy is going to end up and wrote VIII and IX somewhat concurrently, but there's no way they knew where they were going with VII. They're not going to pull a semi-obscure twist from to explain the messy writing.

Boyega was overacting in every scene and acted too much like a modern day faggot, it took me out of the movie along with other things.

Rumor is that he'll have a love triangle with some new asian chick and Poe..all three of them are together throughout Episode 8.

It won't be Finn and Rey since Rey will be with Luke the whole movie so they can't build up a relationship.

This.

I read somewhere that Kasdan and Abrams kept changing everything and decided to wing it like Lucas did back in 77.

No that doesn't work today. They had 6 fucking movies and EU to pull shit from. They had a lottt to work with but decided not to use it besides "muh Tie Fighters and X-Wings."

It doesn't help that Disney is pretending that the prequels don't exist (where the most content is)

but what if he has lost his will to live?

>from youth trained to be super solders
>was working as janitor on Death Star
what did Jar Jar Abrams ment by this?

As much as people don't like to hear it, he's going to end up being Rey's forbidden love.

It's all but confirmed