David Attenborough blames famine on Africans having too much sex

How long before the lefties lynch him?

telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/earthnews/9815862/Humans-are-plague-on-Earth-Attenborough.html

our guy

>old white male telling everyone how to live

Like ugh, can you please just stop?

Africa should be turned into a natural reserve, Niggers are worthless

>David Attenborough blames falling down on gravity
and somehow he's the bad guy

no

based

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Based as fuck.

Wooooow victim blaming. Everyone knows it's white people's fault Africa is overpopulated.

It's true; niggers fuck at a disgusting rate. There are countries in Africa where HIV is more common than common colds.

I thought he died like 20 years ago

And this is why you should never give money to charity.

this isnt news, he's always had these views

>being realist is bad

NOOO STOP SAYING THINGS I DONT WANT TO HEAR

I agree, we should have genocided them centuries ago.

Foreign Aid is killing Africa

The more food the Wst sends in the more Africans
The more Africans the less food
Less food means dead Africans and more foreign aid

>there's only a handful of available food and water
>there are 1,000 new person being born everyday

He's right. Doesn't take a scientist to figure it out.

Buy enough cheese so that you have enough for 10 rats for one year.

Now wait until those 10 rats mate.

See if you have anything left to feed them with in 6 months.

Birth control is key, but none of these savages ever seem to understand.

>it's bad to tell people not to have kids if you can't feed them

>article doesnt say anything about africa

Sup Forums is the worst fake news site out there

I don't know why I bother trying to be rational on a board full of underage teenagers whose entire global knowledge comes from Sup Forums and memes, but having said that
Africa's natural resources were (and continue to be) raped by colonists and international businesses. You've got fucking nestle who fund terrorism like Boko Haram rather than pay 15% of their profits to local businesses (the stipulation says they don't have to pay in times of terror so it's financially advantageous for them if terrorists are terrorising)

And then you've got hundreds of years of christian missionaries coming over and saying that sex with a condom and abortion are morally impermissible. And this gains traction, especially with the poorer areas looking for meaning in their suffering. And as all these religious children start to multiply, you get more and more uncontained Africans who are spreading their gene pool at an alarming rate
And then you've still got the missionaries mouthing off at anyone who tries to contain the problem until half the country has aids and ten kids. And how do you change the minds of a billion people?

But yeah no, Africa's problems are wholly their own and mentioning outside influences is unfair or something

Everybody knows he's talking about niggers.

>22 Jan 2013
Never I supposes.

wow just look at those white evil Christians ruining Africa from eating each others alive.

he's talking about ethiopians who are not black when it fits certain narratives

Wow so you didn't read the fucking article yourself. David specifically refers to ethiopia. Maybe try reading it instead of using CTRL-F to look for Africa.

stop giving them food/aid

this way, the "famine" only needs one shot to do its work

I too hate the blacks.

No, he'll be fine ;_;

I hope they do lynch him, he's a sick fuck. He has a stipulation in his contract that he will only do narration about an animal if he gets to fuck one of them first.

The only way humanity survives this century is if we drastically lower the african birthrate

Of course native Africans had their own problems but let's not pretend colonialism didn't do a lot of damage to africa

Cracker we have more than enough food to feed the entire world right now. The issue is people don't /want/ to.

He is right about the eternal nigger.

>We keep putting on programmes about famine in Ethiopia; that’s what’s happening. Too many people there. They can’t support themselves — and it’s not an inhuman thing to say. It’s the case.

Try reading m8.

He's been advocating for a 90% population purge for decades. He's right, but nobody will ever listen, especially now with the rise of the sjw.

Famine was natures way of making sure niggers didn't over breed because you just have to look at the USA to see why.

I believe this.

Can you blame him? White males are the most successful people on this Earth. If anything our biggest problem is that people don't listen enough.

Let's not pretend that Africa is the fault of whites when they have been failing consistently for thousands of years and are continuing to fail despite everything handed to them for free.

Boy are Africans going to regret pissing off whites from their countries when the Chinamen come to take over shop.

its too early for this Club of Rome nonsense.

Do Africans eat while they fuck?

>Cracker we
>we
hmmmm

Most of the food sent to Africa isn't aid, it's the surplus the US and other Western countries have because of our price controls in place to protect our precious farmers. This destroys the ability of local farmers to compete with the literally free food from the West and develope their own agriculture.

Youre right in that aid is hurting Africa, but not for the correct reasons. Africa's population growth is actually following the same trend all civilizations including Europe did when they began industrialization. They fuck at the same rate white people fucked 200 years ago, they just have more to start with than we did.

You mean evil whitey is the only one who a) knows what the fuck "natural resource" even is b) lifts his ass to gather those natural resources.

If it wasn't for white people niggers literally wouldn't know how to use wheel (in the three parts of Africa that had even invented wheel). To be fair the world would be a better place if that were the case.

Christians preach the same shit here. Yet our birth rates have been declining for decades.

>Africa is the fault of whites when they have been failing consistently for thousands of years
gonna need a source for that

>fucks them to death and use profusion of CGI to replace them

it all makes sense now, at last I truly see

Which we do by putting caramel babies in black women and killing all black men.

It's science.

human life has ZERO value

name one (ONE) bad thing that would come from fully nuking Africa

The lefties won't lynch him, because yes Attenborough is right, it's religions fault that there's not enough sex education, Catholics are stopping them using condoms it's their fault there's overpopulation. Once again it's religion (not Islam though) which is at fault here.

I guarantee this would be a defense from a lefty.

I want a sitcom with Eddy and Chinamen

It's true. I work for the BBC, the Muslima Man, and I have seen his contract.

You'd kill some qt hippos.

>Africa's population growth is actually following the same trend all civilizations including Europe did when they began industrialization. They fuck at the same rate white people fucked 200 years ago, they just have more to start with than we did.
Asia proves you're full of shit.

It's always been the most populated continent and its population tripled due to industrialization.

Africa's population is increasing twenty or thirtyfold.

There wasn't any problems feeding the people of South Africa, Tanganika, Rhodesia and South West Africa (modern day Namibia) when white farmers used western methods of farming.

Africa was a net food exporter.

It's always these weird Oxbridge asshats with tons of accolades from the fucking queen who want to genocide half the people on earth.

Here's a tip: You're 90. Any resources we use on you is wasted for the future of the earth. Go to the end of Blackpool pier and jump off.

Here, whereever that is, is smaller and a more inter-connected series of communities
Africa has thousands of villages and towns that were essentially independent. On top of that, the wildlife was hostile and people weren't vying to go travel over except for missionaries

So there was no one to point out that the missionaries were dumbfucks to the rural towns and villages. The towns, villages and cities that were at all developed were destroyed or assimilated by colonists

But whatever, I'm sure you're gonna respond that I'm making excuses or that, since Sup Forums never told you about it, I'm clearly making shit up

Some thing would happen if we nuked your mom's house but I'm sure we'd all get over it.

Do these projections account for the wars and genocide Africans love committing on themselves?

>The towns, villages and cities that were at all developed were destroyed or assimilated by colonists
Jesus fucking Christ you have to be trolling.

>Its another Sup Forums junior thread.

A generation ago, a massive aid rush was launched based on the dire warning that one million Africans were starving to death.

Today, we're being warned that 16 million Africans may starve to death unless there's a new aid rush.

How many Africans will be starving to death and in desperate need of our help a generation from now?

Yes.

The population of Africa in 1990 was 630 million.

After 25 years of famine, ebola, HIV, cholera, malaria, genocide in Rwanda and Sudan and a mini World War in Congo, the population of Africa reached 1.2 billion in 2015.

Your rebuttal is based on two assumptions:
1. That the graph captures the beginning of industrialization in Asia. It doesn't. It started long before 1950, so you don't have the actual pre-industrialization figures for Asia
2. That all groups start at the same zero point. This is not true. The starting point for Europe wasn't preceded by years of technology sharing with other nations, aid, and a billion other factors.

You can't pretend like the unique historic situation a region is yields the same starting point.

Suffice it to say you really can't reduce Africa's population explosion to "they just have a lot more sex than everyone else" when every region who has undergone the demographic transition has done so in a similar manner.

>How many Africans will be starving to death and in desperate need of our help a generation from now?

DONT FORGET THE 60 GARILLION, GOY

>Asia hasn't always been the most populous continent
retard alert

dude has been like this forever. Why the fuck would anybody bitch about it now?

>unnatural borders thanks to colonisation
>corruption in every layer of power
>extremely bloody tribal wars
>population boom with no food
>messy western aid doing more damage than good
>mining companies
>China's rising power in Africa
>uneducated, unreliable work force
>niggers

Holy fuck will Africa ever recover?
I don't think the situation will improve in my lifetime, god damn.

>unnatural borders
Does any country have "natural" borders?

Somehow I doubt that Swedes would genocide Norwegians if the borders looked slightly different.

So did you not understand my second point or just not bother reading it then?

>mfw Australia
>abos and chinamen everywhere

Well two different ethnicities in a country is very hard to make work, unlike the multicultural fags will make you believe.
In Belgium we have to deal with Flemish vs Walloons, and while we still have quite a lot in common it's a political nightmare to get anything done.
Now imagine that instead of Felmish and Walloons the two ethnicities are two nigger tribes...

The chain of lakes of Lake Tanganika, Lake Victoria and Lake Malawi in East Africa make up the borders of 9 different countries.

He's probably just repeating something from sociology 101.

I hate how people on this website only go to extremes.

Can imperialism explain all the woes of Africa? Of course not.

But you all seem to be implying it had no lasting impact at all on the region, which is equally, if not more stupid.

Not while you keep living in our cultures and gobbling up welfare and charity even when you don't.

Of course it had impact, it introduced to the continent everything more advanced than living in hut made of shit and eating sand.

Which was a mistake.

since this is a Sup Forums thread people should watch Africa Addio and decide for themselves.

Africa Addio is literally one of the 3 best documentaries of all time.

>what is Congo

Who necklacing here?

damn he really is /ourguy/

Yeah objectively it seems like the Africans were fucked because the 16th century didn't see African explorers building magnetic compasses to guide their sail driven ships in Europe, where they could then shoot the Europeans with metal guns and protect themselves from the European winter with heavy textile clothing

Instead they decided 75,000BC was comfy as fuck so they'd just hang out there indefinitely

yup that's the west african example.

I think there is something to the idea that excessive heat dims IQ in developing babies.

Except maybe Malaysia there isn't a country along the Equatorial line who is known for their intelligence.

>I think there is something to the idea that excessive heat dims IQ in developing babies.

What about the ones born in cold places?

I think it was the surplus of food and nice weather basically making any sort of mind for survival useless. So basically it came down to the horniest nigger reproducing.

People in the Northern hemisphere had to adapt and survive in extreme cold with little food, putting a far greater selection pressure.

Considering how heritable IQ is it would probably take millennia to notice a difference

Africa is shit because niggers are shit

It's because the climate is more temperate, hence less desire to build houses that would keep you warm, less desire to keep track of your cattle, less desire to move, so on, so forth.

That would be easy to test. Find people from higher latitudes who moved to lower ones and had kids. Compare the IQ of those children to their parents.

>It's because the climate is more temperate, hence less desire to build houses that would keep you warm, less desire to keep track of your cattle, less desire to move, so on, so forth.

How do you then explain the pre-Columbian civilizations and the Buddhist/hindu civilizations of southeast asia?

>Humans are a plague on the Earth

Europe, Asia and the Middle East also had the advantage of being interconnected. We exchanged culture frequently, like how aggriculture started in the ME and then spread to Eurasia.
Mean while blacks were separated by the Sahara.

He's absolutely correct and nothing will ever change to remedy the problem because 'muh feels' and 'ugh this is eugenics, you are literally Hitler'.

yeah because there totally wasn't trade going on with the Arabic Peninsula, slaves notably. The Songhai dude just happened on a gold meteorite shower and got rich overnight

Reducing complex historical happenings like civilization development to one factor, and then arguing whose factor is right, is retarded. There are literally billions of causes that go into the establishment of a civilization.

>ugh this is eugenics, you are literally Hitler
The rest of the world is going to be fucked when the Chinese work out CRISPR and then from that moment forward every Chinese baby is destined to be seven feet tall with an IQ of 175 and a lifespan of 200 years and immune to all forms of disease

There is only one factor and the factor is intelligence though.

>MULTISPECTRUM RETARDATION.
You said so many stupid things that I don't even know where to begin.
You should see how much of the Thames you can get on top of your head.

is there really still a famine in ethopia? I swear it's been like 15 years.

how does a country remain in famine for a decade???

>the Spartans were a militaristically/tribalistic society who lived in straw huts and are only remembered because their actual civilized contemporaries wrote down their history
>Sup Forums admires them

>Tribalistic warrior societies exist in the modern era like the Zulu nation
>Lol niggers

well maybe niggers should have written more about their own life and interact with other Antiquity age civilizations