X-Files

i just watched the first 2 episodes of season 10 and she is still not believing? I dont know much about x-files but

wtf?

It doesn't amke any sense and is a tired trope used over and over again from one episode to the next. What is the appeal of this show?

also why did that fedora guy shoot the alien? was he not curious in the slightest?

Jesus Christ, I'd make Scully a believer in my cock, if you know what I mean.

>gets infected with the alien virus, kidnapped by shady men and taken aboard a spaceship buried in Antarctica
>still doesn't believe

You expect her to believe in something no one has ever seen?

season 10 is just a parody of the series itself, that's why

Well she's catholic, so yeah. And shut up!

I usually stop watching when I get to season 5/6, although I've seen up through 9. Should I watch 10 or just keep going back to 1-4 when I want a comfy binge?

You'd be surprised how much it doesn't matter.

underrated

my issue is that i get caught up in the little details like location names
im on the last few eipsodes of season 4
but i think i have to let the little details go if im gonna watch the rest

I thought she does believe though?

She definitely believes in season 9.

>What is the appeal of this show?
It's unique, and a great X File episode is some of the best TV ever written.

X-files is a fucking mess, still awesome.

The point of the show is the buddy relationship between them and the cool suits and Ford Taurus.

yeah. i thought that was dumb. to keep here in denial after all that has happened to her and mulder. i used to love watching the show as a kid, but now, i honestly can't stand it.

But she does believe in the supernatural - she just does not always jump to supernatural conclusions, which is what Mulder usually does.

and 99% of the time Mulder is right

On the cases we see - because it's a supernatural TV show. You do know they solve cases off screen right?

Not to mention there have been times when it wasn't supernatural, or where Scully assumed the supernatural and was wrong.

>Not to mention there have been times when it wasn't supernatural, or where Scully assumed the supernatural and was wrong.
Case in point: Beyond the Sea where Mulder debunks Scully's beliefs in the murderer's clairvoyance ability. It's not like she's 100% rational: she's a Catholic and believes in God while dismissing alien stuff for lack of evidence.

The long-clawed aliens were the scariest shit I had seen as a kid.

>le we don't see it not happen meme

We don't see that she doesn't have a big black cock, either.

But they talk about working on other cases. You can't actually think those are similar.