THE 8TH CRUSADE

Alright guys. We always roar about a crusade. What's stoping you from reclaiming Europe and driving the Muslims and traitors out of your homeland?

How do you get a crusade going when the Pope washes the feet of Muslims?

>What's stoping you from reclaiming Europe and driving the Muslims and traitors out of your homeland?

Pussified beta males

I'm fat, lazy, and comfy. Plus I can barely kill a spider out of pure fear.

you believe in kek
that's how

the leaf is right

All that's needed is an army, I doubt he'd say no then.
Even if he does, would anyone blame said army from purging the Middle East of those savages?

You pull a Henry VIII and tell the pope to fuck himself and form your religion under Kek

LEARN TO FACE YOUR FEAR AND GOT TO /fit/ and /k/

The only way we'll see the church approve another crusade is if Vatican City becomes a target or someone replaces the cuck pope.

ouch
2000 years of Christianity and he does that..

THEY HAVE LESBIANS DEMAND THEY DISMOUNT CROSSES

THEY ARE NO LONGER QUALIFIED TO LEAD OR BE SYMBOLS OF THE FAITH

We need to automatically change Christianity into Cucktianity.

Is it a sin for a nigger christian to marry a fellow white christian?

That is all we need to know about Cucktianity.

No, I meant the Catholic church. Women aren't allowed to lead there.

What do anons think about muh modern Crusade flag?

And yes I tried black too.

Then we simply make it happen. Force the Muslims to attack the Vatican. It would act as divine punishment for their sins!

GOD WILLS IT

Tried this cross too but it didn't look as good.

Look up Knights Hospitallers

i'm just a canadian shitposter

>cool pictures of knights and supersoldiers
>a bunch of ineffectual white guys standing by as their homelands are invaded by muslim trash

looks like Nazi shit to me.

No need, I believe the pope is reasonable enough to be talked sense into. But current catholicism would never condone an act of crusade.

I am afraid you will have to look for support on other christian leaders such as in England and Russia.

>4949

The actual faith.

“Love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.”
“Do not use force against an evil man.”
“Do not resist evil with evil.”
“Do not return evil for evil.”
“Overcome evil with good.”
“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

No weapons but my crucifix

Try something like the Black Templars?

Well..... i'm american...... So....

What about 'em?

>looks like Nazi shit to me.

What an astute observation.

I was thinking more general than a specific group. But yeah. Love the Black Templars imagery.

If we go to war we must answer to one true God and that is Kek! We untie the people under the banner of nationalism and drive the migrants out!

Join your Hungarian brothers and Slav bounty hunting cousins Europe!

>2000 years of Christianity
More like 1900. It's been a while since Vatican doesn't have much to do with Christianity.

>“Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

>That is why we must not condone a crusade as an act of revenge. It is an act to DEFEND.

Defend our people, defend our culture, defend our homes, and defend our faith.

When the Muslims are pushed out of Europe and the threat against it is brought to justice, the crusade can end.

In the end, we let the light of God fill our hearts and let us know what is right.

THEN LEAD THE AMERICAN CRUSADE! MARCH IDAHO AND EXTERMINATE THE RAPISTS

That's a funny way to spell Odin....

I'm also not christian lol
This was me
l
l
V

>“Do not use force against an evil man.”

The police and the army, for starters.

Just fight for western civilization you faggot lest you want to be cuckold by Muhammad and Jamal

It doesn't actually matter if you literally believe in God or not, what matters is you agree with the principles of common Christian values and the values of Western civilization, and want our countries to prosper.

It would be vengeance. It would be punishment, as well as defense from barbaric invaders. So if you're a God believer, repent later and atone. But for crying out loud, don't just let them kill you and your country because of some scripture.

Or you can be the pope and kiss & wash their fucking feet.

Can do!

This.

What power does the pope have?
Kek is our overlord and if kek wills it, then it shall be.
The pope is literally some old dried up italian man. Who cares?

The pope is waging a peaceful crusade through conversion. The world won't tolerate a violent crusade. The only way to stop the muslims is by converting them.

Fat chance. We fight back through violence and we will be blown up and ran over.

I fuck the world violently via a pope-rending, careless RAPE into the moslem aids cancer skull, exploding my "peace" inside of it.

The world can bite my sack. Peace accomplishes nothing and history has shown us this. Peace is for ideals and talk. Action is what actually gets shit done. Convert them? i'll convert them to fucking fertilizer.

"Peace through superior firepower."

Convert Muslims.
Leavers of Islam gets killed in creative ways.
Did I fall for bait?

I love how this thread has been mostly Americans and very few Europeans

You get raided for "hate speech" now in Europe.

If I went out with my mates to bash Muslims, what would it achieve? Ask yourself the same question.

Because it's working hours or still morning throughout Europe you dumb welfare nigger

or by converting them....
....with violence?

>double 49
>7 is Kek's favorite number
>49 is 7 x 7

LONG LIVE OUR LORD KEK!!

>welfare nigger
>I'm an american born Spaniard
>I work 40 hours a week

kek

>what is friendly banter
come on now senpai, don't take it seriously

i'm relaxing after a rough shift and i'm two dirnks in. forgive my irritability

>t. pimply-faced, ugly mjolnir necklace-wearing faggot with shaggy long hair and too many black t-shirts

you're part of the problem

Well i DO have long hair. so you're not totally wrong

We already had an Eighth Crusade you nigger