archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is this and why should I give a fuck? Why do you get triggered by the silliest shit posted by whoever the fuck, stormblrina? Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

only you care about what some nobody on twitter said, fuck off.

It's an adaptation of an existing movie with an existing plot, so pointing out that it should have a strong plot isn't important. That's a given.

Don't be an idiot.

HELP ME Sup Forums SOMEBODY ON THE INTERNET TRIES TO BE PC
DEUS VULT

>live action atlantis
i'd watch it 2bh

>visuals are more important than plot in a visual based medium

She sounds like a smart person, sorry you hate women OP

Yeah it's so rare, thank god the studios don't pay atten... oh wait

Because that's the meta were living in you dumb fuck..

Atlantis would be great in live action.

>malfvoys
>some harry potter obsessed cunt talking about film as if she understands it
This is bottom of the barrel posting. Social media posts should be a banable offense.

(((good moral lessons)))

I guess the requirments to remake old cartoons nowadays is to not have too many white people. Atlantis was and always will be gay as fuck.

Get Mike Mignola back for the art direction and THIS is a soulless Disney cash grab I'd watch

It'll never happen because it's not a musical that they can milk CD/iTunes sales from

Atlantis is very underrated to be honest, great movie.

> Atlantis
> Diverse

What ethnicity would the actors playing Atlantis' people be ?

Come on OP, it's the current year!

>live action atlantis
So stargate?

Sure, OK

I'm fine with this

>michael j. fox plays the insane old man that funds the trip
yes, id go see it

Pointing out it should have a diverse cast isn't important either.

live action version will be blacks or else the sjw will bitch and moan again.

but it would be more realistic if they used light brown people

It came out before Atlantis

Only minorities.

Why would you make this comment when you;ve clearly never seen Atlantis?

Only if they get tommy lee jones as the mercenary leader

>yall

stopped reading there

I have many times, have you not seen stargate?
They have exactly the same plot
>Young blonde bespectacled archeiologist is laughed out of a meeting of his collegauges during a lecture in new york on a rainy day for expressing his theories
>Is being watched by an elderly woman in the back
>Is approached by said woman who offers him the opportunity to prove his theories true
>brings him to a secured private facility backed by eccentric billionaire
>After translating an ancient text he is informed that an expedition is already planned to explore ancient civilization
>ends up on exploration team of mercenaries as linguist
>ancient civilization is still alive
>An ancient evil awakens
>Main character finds native love interest who wears a necklace of importance to the plot
>Scene in which mc and love interest explore a flooded cave and find important info on cave wall
>Leader of mercenaries secretly has unscrupulous orders
>Mercenaries fight ancient evil
>MC decides to stay in ancient civilization the world thinking that he is dead

>White men going to foreign lands and BLEACHing their women

Oh no the horror, please don't make this movie

But black people cant swim.

Imagine searching the internet for comments that trigger you and then reposting them off-topic on a board full of alt right manchildren so you can circle jerk and whine what a victim you are, and then believing you're not an SJW.

Can we start permabanning users who post social media screencaps from literal nobodies?

Truly the saviour reddit needs.

never forget
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ CHANGED TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ayyy/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ NOW TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/ changed to archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/

this

it's like Sup Forums actively scans tumblr and facebook for things to offend them just so they can whine about it

>Sup Forums is a right wing equivalent of tumblr and reddit

no, but it is a safe space in the sense that you niggers cry every time trump gets mocked and you can hide and filter threads and posts you don't like

and it's undeniable that a bunch of people there came from reddit and regularly browse reddit

>it is a safe space in the sense that you niggers cry every time trump gets mocked

The fact that mockery of Trump is allowed in the first place indicates that it's not a safe space.

Individuals can hide and filter posts, sure. But they can also just not read threads. They have that choice anywhere, on any site. If I want to stand at the crossroads and shout AIDS IS GOD'S REVENGE AGAINST NIGGERS AND FAGS FOR HAVING THE GALL TO EXIST you have the choice to put in your earphones and ignore me. It doesn't make it a safe space for either of us.

pol-beards try as hard as possible to emulate bans and down votes with buzzword spam. The effect of calling people Jews and shills and putting parentheses around words is that there are zero intelligent people left on your board, and you have an echo chamber hug box of morons.

>tfw too intelligent to win arguments with retards

have you BEEN on Sup Forums since Trump won? it's literally just shill threads and leftypol raids about DRUMPF. in fact, they do it on every board it's hilarious. the entirety of Sup Forums is compromised and constantly raided by false flaggers. it's really interesting how they operate online. the right are masters of 'memes' and trolling. the left are masters of subversion and coordinated raids and false flagging. they'll be case studies of this whole political cycle that's happening in the near future.

>moving the goalposts

A cookie cutter LOL DRUMPF thread doesn't subvert shit.

Live action Treasure Planet when?