What's your opinion of sub-saharan africans?

What's your opinion of sub-saharan africans?

the women have fat asses

I hope you realize that black =/= subsaharian african

If they were focussed on their own identity and land and not hijacking others identites, I would have no issue with Ghanians, Ethiopes, Angolans etc.. ButbI will have issue with Black.American or Blacks in Europe, just as a Ghanian would have isdue with 800 million Europeans calling themselves ghanians clouding their ethnic and shared historical familial history.

Well as a descendant from that region, I have to say it's a shame they weren't genocided.

If only they didn't have revolting skull structures then they wouldn't be seen as ugly compared to other races.

Well, it is a shame your parents weren't genocided, that's fo' sure.

I also have to add that "horn-africans" are ok.

t. Somali scum

Kys self hating cuck.

In what way are their skulls ugly?

Parents?
M8. My mom is afro-brazilian. Not even full African either because of horny slave owners.

Let me guess, you’re supposed to be from there?

My statement still stands :)

West African skulls are the most aesthetic, specially the women ones, like in OP's pic.

Well... I'm born and raised in Sweden. You make what you want out of that.

Blacks (Christian) in Europe are mostly good folk. They are proud of their African roots but have also respect for Europe. Very healthy approach. American blacks are something very different.
I know a Zambian guy who is a good lad. They are funny when drunk.

They are not human beings. Just slightly more intelligent apes.

Your ancestral history is not that of sweden, which is why I have an issue with you, not because you are black.

Non-Swede

I don't know what you mean by that. My dad is Swedish
If you say so

If all SSA's were to be genocided, you'd volunteer for that, right? Otherwise that'd be very hypocritical of you.

You have no history in sweden and Swedes obviously do not see you as swedish.

Weird coming from a reddish sub-human.

that depends on how broad that definition is
>no history.
I kinda do, though
>Swedes obviously do not see you as swedish
depends on who you're asking

t. East African invader in Italy

Broad enough to include you

Hard to say. I guess I'm kind of a hypocrite.
They should have been genocided but current day because of how the world looks today, I would not advocate for that.

>hypocrite
You are, but don't worry so are most third worlders and their descendants.

I think he means that not all Black people are Sub-Saharan Africans (at least currently, that is).

What SSA's think of M*xicans (Mestizos)?

weird coming from a mejicano sub-human

normal coming from a peruANO master race

Sub Saharan Africans are usually honest people in my experience. If they're lying, they usually don't do so intentionally (ie they actually believe what they're saying). Much more temperamental and prone to outbursts of emotion. That emotion manifests physically, positive or negative. That's why they're aggressive. That's why they're violent. That's why they get into crazy dance styles and whatnot. Africans have pretty good energy in general. They just focus it on things that don't matter in the long run, most of the time it seems. The reason for that could be IQ or whatever.

Also I really like black girls.

West african > Central/south african > North african > East african

By what standard?
Strongest african country is Egypt.

I don't mind egyptians, but the somalis/ethiopians in my city don't leave the strongest impression.

This tb h
t. Egyptian

What are they like? Is it true they hate other Africans?

I knew one somali girl who was a real sweetheart in general, but in private (and public) they all act like savages.

I agree but you're a cuck

How many times are you newfags going to post that shitty version?

My best friend from year 1-4 was a refugee from Ghana, he was Christian we would throw pork at the Muslim students, I haven't seen him since year 4 because I moved away from Greenacre

>Talking to black chick at work today
>"Oh you know who you remind me of? Maserati!"
>"Who's maserati?"
>"S-she's a model"
>"Aw thanks hun"

Hope she doesn't Google Maserati

If she has tits like that, you gotta hit it for justice's sake.

Nigeria is a colony of foreign conpanies to export oils and resources that enriches those involved in the trade but thats it, the overall economy is trash, 69% of male Nigerians are literate, and 90%+ of the economy is reliant on crude oil.

are your retarded? lol
i hope this post is just some dumb larp

you*
FUCK

I'm going to have to date her I can't just hit it since I don't want workplace drama

It's called being a sperg

>Genocide
Bet your mother wasn’t Somali
Name your clan.

Would you date a black gril, user?
I'm not sure I could. I have to weigh my attraction to black girls against my latent racism all the time. Bad feels.

Stop obsessing about Hoteps. It's not healthy.

Nothing wrong with adolf moustache :^)

They descended from them.
Also girls like her an be seen in areas with mixed populations.

>Nigeria is all of West Africa

hypopcrisy really applies to everyone to be honest.

I have dated more than one black girl. I was scared about latent racism too but it wasn't really a factor. Most black girls aren't sjws and shit and most will treat you well

>Most black girls aren't sjws and shit and most will treat you well

As in?

Did you ever say anything racist in front of them? How did they react?

K Y S

No

G I B E
I
B
E

Well too bad I'm shit with girls in general. The only black girl to ever show interest was this chubby Jamaican on the internet. She gave me some good fap material.
>inb4 post
I still talk to her. Don't want it getting back to me.

Objectively powerful post.
MJ(the most powerful clan)>>>>>other Darood’s>>>>>dir(literally who)>>>>>>shitsaqqqqss>>>>everyone else

if a black girl is willing to date a white guy, chances are she's probably not looking to deliver lectures on the evils of white devils

Bueno Post.

>another African thread ruined by S*malis

GOOD

Cut out the face.

Don’t insult my ancestors

You'd be surprised. My white cousin dated this manjawed black chick who filled her fb page with all manner of anti-white shit. I have no idea how that relationship even came to be. I mean, the guy is a strawman SJW come to life but it was bonkers.
His parents are liberal as fuck and even they hated her guts.

a creature between human and chimpanzee

Already did

Reminder that Jareerteen’s have a very high amount of autism.

Somalia is literally darkness lol, how much does a slave cost in somalia?

Honestly? I only met very very few sub-Saharan africans in my whole life, all of them in a religious context (a street preacher and then some priests). All were friendly and open people and nothing bad to say about them at all, but its not like I have deep experience with sub-Saharan Africa or even dom-Saharan Africa either or even the Middle East. Most people I know are Americans or people from East/South Asia. Or Latinos.

Where did you get this information????Ask your xoolo mother.

Hell even on Sup Forums I meet people all around the world. Very very few sub-Saharan Africans. I hate to say it but I stereotype them as being mostly poor. Poorer than Latinos or East Europe.

Never said anything racist except nigger. Only time I'll be racist is talking politics and macro level shit

It’s well-known that MJ’s have a very high amount of autism.

honestly I've just given up. they've been bullying me my entire life and now taking my women. I'm not good enough. no, WE are not good enough

Pic related is you.
no ictiraaf for you no matter how much you bootyshake

the only respectable clan is hawiye desu

Does she look like she's mixed with Khoi San?

Did they say anything when you did that?

That is being racist.

Pls no cuckposting. It's bad enough here with Somalis chimping about their irrelevant clans.

>Hawiye
They need 40% of the pop just to stand up to one subclan

this pls

You are just assuming a hyperbole user. You can be interested and invested in social justice. SJW basically is a term that used to make sense in the context of tumbler high schoolers being errant little shits like kids are on Sup Forums but many people are genuine in the concerns for other welfare.

this
HAWIYE are the only clan that defeated wh*Toids
*Saaq and d*Rood would rather be their slaves

Probably

Nope.

State of Hawiye’s summed up in one pic

>implying thats bad

>there is habar gidir itc

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Imagine your face when we are providing more international discourse then you are.
If Puntland separates there is literally nothing left for your meme government.
You cannot best the GAAS STALLION

that fat fuck should focus on his cholesterol and insulin levels