Obama needs to sign an executive order banning all guns in the United States. That way...

Obama needs to sign an executive order banning all guns in the United States. That way, there will never be another mass shooting ever again.

spurdo thread?

We really need to start thinking about an answer to the liberal question.

While we're at it we need to ban all AIDS TOO

g8 b8 m8

Down wib bolice :DDDDDD

Pretty funny because it seems like the only thing that stopped this cunt in a truck whom just killed 80 people in one go without using guns or explosives... was bullets, dozens of them.

That's not how it works

Only if you ban niggers and jews first :^)

Lets not forget that France has strict gun control yet people still die from guns in terrorist attacks. Hmm, I wonder what will happen here???

I am so fucking sick of people like OP. I seriously hope OP dies in a terrorist attack by a gun shot to the nuts or just go ahead and shoot yourself in the head OP.

Really makes you think...

>mfw people "ban guns"

>mfw people "bren guns"

Baited

You have to amend the constitution you stupid bastard. Good luck.

Why don't they just ban mass shootings?

yeah, congrats, now instead of 800 gun related deaths a year, you have 300 gun related deaths.

Were any of those 800 gun related deaths self defense? Statistically yes, because people could have guns.

Are any of the new 300 gun related deaths self defense? No possible way, because guns are illegal.

Thats right folks, straya has 200-300 gun related murders a year with no possible way to fight back.

>GUN CONTROL WORKS!

>mfw when they want it.

pic related

In b4 truck ban alongside the gun ban

Thanks, Japan. You are our greatest ally.

Also, don't forget that gun deaths were already increasing at that rate in Australia even before the new gun laws.

Oh, and that the 'Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since 1996' is a lie.

>2002 - Monash University Shooting - 2 dead, 1 injured - shooting
>2011 - Hectorville Siege - 3 dead, 3 injured - shooting
>2014 - Hunt Family Massacre - 5 dead - shooting
>2014 - Logan Shooting - 3 dead - shooting
>2014 - Sydney Hostage Crisis - 3 dead, 4 injured - terrorist shooting

meanwhile non-gun deaths climbed

Yet the lefty cunts keep spouting about how gun control was a huge success in Australia

EVEN WHEN I POINT OUT THAT THE STATS DON'T SUPPORT THEM, THEY JUST SAY "OH WELL WE HAVE LESS MASS SHOOTINGS"

They're so fucking insane - I even said to one of them "Is 50 people being shot to death or 50 people being stabbed to death worse" and they said "shot"

I then asked "50 people being killed in a mass shooting with 50 deaths in the rest of the year" or "0 people being killed in mass shootings with 200 deaths the rest of the year"

They said the mass shooting was worse

Might as well ban trucks while you're at it

Lmfao, and how will this be enforced? They cant even handle the chimpout occurring right now. Police ain't shit, and the government is all in your head.

Ban vehicles, its the only way to be safe.

as a fin watching the show with popcorn i would like to see full ban on guns and major increase on these kind of shootings right after the ban. that would radically increase my popcorn consumption.