Do you guys think you will ever get married and have kids...

Do you guys think you will ever get married and have kids? I doubt I will ever find a woman who could put up with my autism enough to have children with me. I am alone on this Friday night drunk and fearful of what the future shall bring

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No point in worrying about it. Worrying will just make you look older and get sicker more often, which will make a you less attractive partner. Just b happy.

When I started to think about it I realized I should't feel that bad for not reproducing. There's a misconception that goes 'everyone ends up having a child eventually' because, after all, almost everyone that had children naturally reproduced at some point, so they will say everyone gets to reproduce.

The ones who didn't reproduce are simply forgotten, like there's nothing connecting them to these days after they died. So I'm not special, there are millions and millions who will never find a wife nor will they have children.

Why do you even care? You will die in any case.

dumb frogposter

Highly unlikely, like yourself OP. Minus the drinking.

Yeah but are you not sad that you'll never hold your own child in your arms and lives fulfilling life?

Yes of course I'm really sad, and every now and then I make some futile attempt at changing my fate. But every time I fail I like to think real life is not like hollywood movies where the main character always gets a gf at the end of the movie.

A 'Two in distress makes sorrow less.' kind of thing

That's just hormones fucking with your brain. You can do drugs with similar result.

I understand. Sometimes I can accept my loneliness then other times I despise it. It just feels like doing anything with my life is pointless when it will all disappear when I am dead and nobody will even know I existed 20 years after my death.

Can you please explained further.

I realized I got sad because deep inside me I believed series, tv and movies, in the sense I unconsciously though I was entitled to a girlfriend/reproducing. But as I grew up I started to think if I don't have things that are considered valuable to other people I can't complain at my loneliness.

All that happiness about "holding your child" is a pure chemistry. It's just how nature forces you to care about your genes, nothing more.

I'm rather the opposite in that I continue to unintentionally get acquainted with women who ought not to breed

>nobody will even know I existed 20 years after my death
Does it matter? Sooner or later whole universe will die, so no one will remembered.

You're right but I don't care about anyone but myself

>but myself
Why do you care about yourself?

>married
maybe

>have kids
I can't have kids :/

Because I nothing else in my existence matters except me. Everything else ceases to exist without me because I cannot acknowledge life as being real without being alive

Autism is heritable. Same as bipolar, adhd, depression, anxiety and so on. You all will do us favor by not having children. If you still want family, date single moms.

Have a nice day.

I'm 24 years old, at this point I'm increasingly accepting of my fate. Only 4-5 years ago I was extremely depressed about it, but now I'm much more jaded and indifferent, and increasingly so as time goes by.

So, I think the "solution" is just to wait. You'll feel moments of utter panic when you realize that THIS is your fucking life, being a khv with no fucking future will die without anybody even noticing, but eventually it does actually get better, and quite a bit so.

Holy Fuck she's literally my perfect girl. I hope her husband died and she's looking to remarry. But chances are she's just a dumb whore

>Do you guys think you will ever get married and have kids?

No, I am 1. too autistic for a prolonged relationship; 2. fucking horrid at sex, like, absolutely awful, I'm like an octopus, just don't know what the fuck I'm doing

Probably. I don't think it would end happy though and having a kid terrifies me.

I'm 27. In about 7 months i'll be as old as my parents were when they had me.

I don't often think about kids or relationships. I got too used to being alone. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me and I'm far colder or immature than I actually realise.

As for kids, I can't even support myself. It wouldn't be right.

Maybe in a year or two the fear will kick in.

Dude wtf you are so young. When you have 35 accept ur fate, it's no need to rush the things and get married before the 30 years old

I wish I could have a kid without having to have sex with a dirty woman. Adoption is not an option.

I'm a 30 yo shut-in NEET and I still fantasize about having a wife and kids and career all the time desu

do you have the gift from god called schizoid personality disorder or something

Everything is "just chemistry" Ivan

Career? As a NEET I would prefer to be a househusband.

I mean, I remember one time back in high school one of the teachers asked the girls if any of them would have their man be a househusband and literally none of them raised their hands so that dream died there and then

Indeed, I am still quite young. But it would be ridiculous of me not to realize that, objectively, I'm still in a pretty bad spot right now. And real life isn't an anime, things won't just "magically change" for no reason. So I'm better off accepting it, and resigning myself to my fate.

I bet you fap already.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation